[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Mar. 15, 2016  3:36 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: In my opinion these launchers don't perform very well... They are bulky and dragon ripcords tend to slip under the top part and get stuck sometimes. Customize Launcher Grips & EZ Launcher perform a lot better and it's a lot easier to get high RPM.

I have a question as well:
Would you guys recommend getting Capricorn Strike G (for the use of Neo Cross Horn) or Uriel 2 (for its tip). I have other options for ARs, but I guess the tip is the only chance to use attack customs along with SPs.
well depends on your budget, seaborgs tip is about as fast as uriel 2's tip, and so much cheaper.
cap strike g is expensive but you should be able to get a used one for $80-$90. although there are cheaper and better AR's for attack such as cross griffon.
if you have the money just buy both.
(Mar. 15, 2016  3:36 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: In my opinion these launchers don't perform very well... They are bulky and dragon ripcords tend to slip under the top part and get stuck sometimes. Customize Launcher Grips & EZ Launcher perform a lot better and it's a lot easier to get high RPM.

Thank you! that was really clarifiying!
(Mar. 15, 2016  4:09 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:

Would you guys recommend getting Capricorn Strike G (for the use of Neo Cross Horn) or Uriel 2 (for its tip). I have other options for ARs, but I guess the tip is the only chance to use attack customs along with SPs.
well depends on your budget, seaborgs tip is about as fast as uriel 2's tip, and so much cheaper.
cap strike g is expensive but you should be able to get a used one for $80-$90. although there are cheaper and better AR's for attack such as cross griffon.

I'd honestly say that neo cross horn is better than cross griffon.

As drigergatling said, getting uriel 2's tip opens up the use of support parts, and it isn't as tall.
For those, which WD and SG core would be better?

AR: G-Upper
WD: ??
SG: Neo Left SG ??
SP: Defense Ring
BB: Customize Grip Base

AR: Spike Dragon
BB: Magne Flat Base
(Mar. 15, 2016  9:16 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2016  4:09 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:

I'd honestly say that neo cross horn is better than cross griffon.

As drigergatling said, getting uriel 2's tip opens up the use of support parts, and it isn't as tall.
i was considering price as well, it's just that i prefer cross griffon (favourite attack AR) over neo cross horn.
also he would have to use wolborg 2 casings and customise bearing base, if he doesn't want his uriel 2 blade base to break apart. using the aforementioned combo, it is still quite tall.
I can't really say that either is that worth it. As for the tip seaborg's is a decent alternative and Cross Griffon/Triple Wing are top tier and cheap and don't cost the earth like Capricorne Strike G's will. If you really have to get one then i'd get Uriel 2 since the tip is great. Also the only safe way is to use Uriel 2's tip is with Wolborg 2's shaft and spin gear so no it won't give you use of support parts (or not for long till it breaks apart)
(Mar. 15, 2016  9:22 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: For those, which WD and SG core would be better?

Wide Defense and a Neo Left SG (Either Magnecore) would work best with both combos, but using such a high recoil AR like Spike Dragon with something with poor recoil control like Magne Flat Base probably isn't such a good idea.

(Mar. 15, 2016  10:17 PM)Ultra Wrote: I can't really say that either is that worth it. As for the tip seaborg's is a decent alternative and Cross Griffon/Triple Wing are top tier and cheap and don't cost the earth like Capricorne Strike G's will. If you really have to get one then i'd get Uriel 2 since the tip is great. Also the only safe way is to use Uriel 2's tip is with Wolborg 2's shaft and spin gear so no it won't give you use of support parts (or not for long till it breaks apart)

I'll have to agree with Ultra on this, though Neo Cross Horn is one of the best Attack ARs and the Uriel 2 Tip is the best for Attack in most cases Cross Griffon/Triple Wing/Triple Tiger and Defense Grip Base will work just as well unless you're up against like some really high end Zombies.

You can use the Uriel 2 tip with SP. While you do have to use Wolborg 2's Shaft and SG, you can plug the setup into Customize Bearing Base so you don't have to worry about using the actual SG Grip Change Base.
(Mar. 15, 2016  11:30 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2016  9:22 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: For those, which WD and SG core would be better?

Wide Defense and a Neo Left SG (Either Magnecore) would work best with both combos, but using such a high recoil AR like Spike Dragon with something with poor recoil control like Magne Flat Base probably isn't such a good idea.

Thanks! yeah, but I have Spike Dragon + Magne Flat Base right now, I'm planning to buy G-Upper and Customize Grip Base (I have this BB but without the tip :/)
Quote:I can't really say that either is that worth it. As for the tip seaborg's is a decent alternative and Cross Griffon/Triple Wing are top tier and cheap and don't cost the earth like Capricorne Strike G's will. If you really have to get one then i'd get Uriel 2 since the tip is great. Also the only safe way is to use Uriel 2's tip is with Wolborg 2's shaft and spin gear so no it won't give you use of support parts (or not for long till it breaks apart)
Quote:I'll have to agree with Ultra on this, though Neo Cross Horn is one of the best Attack ARs and the Uriel 2 Tip is the best for Attack in most cases Cross Griffon/Triple Wing/Triple Tiger and Defense Grip Base will work just as well unless you're up against like some really high end Zombies.

Thanks guys Smile
Did Sonokong release some HMS VS MFB sets?
If yes, then Sonokong is awesome!
They sold plastics even in 2008!
Sweet!
XD
Nope. I'm pretty sure they only made the sets to begin with to get rid of the leftover stock they had tbh.
guys! two more questions!

which pack comes with blue wide defence + left launcher + dragon winder? I remember oki having some of this a long time ago

Also, is there any good or ok attack combo with engine gears?
has anyone tested twin horn+draqon saucer SAR against war bear+dragon saucer SAR, in terms of defensive zombie, both left spin.

combo
AR-twin horn/war bear
SAR-dragon saucer
WD-wide defense
SG-neo left+double bearing casings+wolborg 2 shaft
SP-defense ring
BB-customize bearing base

i want to know this simply because, i hope i can use war bear as a substitute to hasbro twin horn, due to how hard it is to obtain.

please help.
thanks.
I've actually asked th!nk about that (well @[*Ginga*] did for me) But, as far as I can tell, it can be used as a substitute for twin horn, with the positive being that it's heavier, but due to its shape, it's a tad bit more recoil-y when wobbling or tilting.

(Mar. 17, 2016  2:53 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: guys! two more questions!

which pack comes with blue wide defence + left launcher + dragon winder? I remember oki having some of this a long time ago

The launcher in that set is actually right spin, not left, and it's called the Official Tournament Companion set. They're kinda rare, but I own two and I see them on yja sometimes.
(Mar. 17, 2016  4:22 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: I've actually asked th!nk about that (well @[*Ginga*] did for me) But, as far as I can tell, it can be used as a substitute for twin horn, with the positive being that it's heavier, but due to its shape, it's a tad bit more recoil-y when wobbling or tilting.
is it heavy recoil, is it very small amount of recoil, also does the recoil effect it's performance, or is it negligible?
thanks.

also my engine gear slightly tilts to one side, is this normal, i'll post pictures if you need help understanding
(Mar. 17, 2016  8:23 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2016  4:22 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: I've actually asked th!nk about that (well @[*Ginga*] did for me) But, as far as I can tell, it can be used as a substitute for twin horn, with the positive being that it's heavier, but due to its shape, it's a tad bit more recoil-y when wobbling or tilting.
is it heavy recoil, is it very small amount of recoil, also does the recoil effect it's performance, or is it negligible?
thanks.

also my engine gear slightly tilts to one side, is this normal, i'll post pictures if you need help understanding

Well, it only really starts to wobble late round, which is where the recoil comes into play. The only way I see it having any large amount of recoil is if the War Bear is launched weird and is tilting off the bat, then you'd have an actual problem. The recoil should only really be an issue if the opposing bey is taller to the point where the actual ARs meet, but that's kind of rare because Dragon Saucer masks off the contact points somewhat. It's riskier, but I don't believe it is that much more of a risk than using twin horn in right spin for like, Circle Survivor.
Do you mean the EG itself tilts to one side of the base? I would not say it's 'normal', but some of my beys have the same problem, the Sonokong Dranzer G especially. It seems that the base is not 100% accurate.
(Mar. 17, 2016  9:47 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Do you mean the EG itself tilts to one side of the base? I would not say it's 'normal', but some of my beys have the same problem, the Sonokong Dranzer G especially. It seems that the base is not 100% accurate.
yeah pretty much
is there any way to fix this?
For the Dranzer the problem was that the base parts were glued while the clips on one side of the upper part were not fixed... so I used a knife ro remove some of the glue and stuck it... I would not recommend it since it is illegal I guess. It helped a bit, but...yeah, probably not the best way...

\Edit: Can someone recommend a competitive combo using Double Attacker?
(Mar. 18, 2016  2:52 AM)DrigerGatling Wrote: For the Dranzer the problem was that the base parts were glued while the clips on one side of the upper part were not fixed... so I used a knife ro remove some of the glue and stuck it... I would not recommend it since it is illegal I guess. It helped a bit, but...yeah, probably not the best way...

\Edit: Can someone recommend a competitive combo using Double Attacker?
AR-double attacker
WD-wide defense
SG-neo right+HMC
BB-defense grip base (attack mode)

this is also assuming you don't own uriel 2's tip.

this is just straight from th!nk's competitive combo list, it's better to use that.
(Mar. 17, 2016  4:22 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2016  2:53 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: guys! two more questions!

The launcher in that set is actually right spin, not left, and it's called the Official Tournament Companion set. They're kinda rare, but I own two and I see them on yja sometimes.

Thanks for the help!

Anyone knows about my questions of EG based attack beyblade? because I don't know what to use, if I should use any EG or BB from Dragoon GT or G, or if I should use other beyblade, or if I should go full casual and use torch pegasus EG for a portable beyblade
Is this the best smash attack combo when using the below mentioned BB and tip ... Or can we make anything better with that Customizable Grip Base and tip

Any other AR etc

This *
Use in Smash Attack Customization
AR: Triple Tiger (Driger G)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right SG
SG Core: North or South Magnecore
SP: Survivor Ring (Dark Series)
BB: Customize Grip Base (Dragoon V2)
Tip: Customize Grip Base Tip (Dragoon V2)

Thanks in advance
(Mar. 18, 2016  5:49 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Is this the best smash attack combo when using the below mentioned BB and tip ... Or can we make anything better with that Customizable Grip Base and tip

Any other AR etc

This *
Use in Smash Attack Customization
AR: Triple Tiger (Driger G)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right SG
SG Core: North or South Magnecore
SP: Survivor Ring (Dark Series)
BB: Customize Grip Base (Dragoon V2)
Tip: Customize Grip Base Tip (Dragoon V2)

Thanks in advance
triple tiger is more of a hybrid between upper and smash, although it is a great hybrid, it is not the master of any of them. usually i use cross griffon.
(anyone please correct me if i'm wrong this statement)

anyway you should use normal core (from white dragoon v2) as triple tiger doesn't have too much recoil, so use a lighter setup or use dranzer v core so the tip sits up higher so the height of the blade is lower. it's your choice.
or finally use wyborg SG, which is my personal setup, where the setup is lighter and the tip sits up higher

survivor ring is more useful for stamina, i personally prefer defense ring, or cross survivor.
Thanks. I copy pasted that combo from the beywiki.

Any other question I had. Is mountain hammer better than Griffins AR ?
I have a lot of mountain hammers, so if they are better then I can simply dispose the griffins AR
(Mar. 18, 2016  7:03 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Thanks. I copy pasted that combo from the beywiki.

Any other question I had. Is mountain hammer better than Griffins AR ?
I have a lot of mountain hammers, so if they are better then I can simply dispose the griffins AR

Mountain hammer in terms of smash is most definitely not better than cross griffon. I don't think the contact points are as clearly defined enough to impose good enough smash compared to Cross Griffon