[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

is the Capricorn strike g AR as strong as a normal AR.
what blade bases can Uriel 2's tip be used with.
also i was wondering what is the rarest plastic beyblade not including recolours.
Uh well the rarest plastic beyblades are essentially all recolours. Other than that it would be the rarer random booster releases like Blizzard Orthrous, RB12 beys and Galeon 2 (black).
Yeah, all the random booster beys that are 1/24 chance to get are the rarest. Uriel 2, Gabriel, Blizz, etc. Only one per case.
The popular combo is Uriel 2 tip in Wolborg 2 bearing casings in the Burning Kerberous base.
can anyone show me how this combo looks/works

SG: Right/Left/Neo Right/Neo Left SG (Bearing Version 2)
Tip: SG Grip Change Base Tip
BB: Customize Bearing Base, Defense Grip Base 2 > Magne Flat Base, SG Grip Base

it's on the plastic competitive list
also is this a stable combo or can the tip come loose.
(Feb. 09, 2016  11:31 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: is the Capricorn strike g AR as strong as a normal AR.
what blade bases can Uriel 2's tip be used with.
also i was wondering what is the rarest plastic beyblade not including recolours.

Yes, because it doesn't suffer from gold plastics syndrome as it is a Hasbro beyblade and that only affects Takara releases.
As for the rarest, I agree with Ultra.
(Feb. 10, 2016  12:17 AM)Ultra Wrote: Uh well the rarest plastic beyblades are essentially all recolours. Other than that it would be the rarer random booster releases like Blizzard Orthrous, RB12 beys and Galeon 2 (black).

Is Uriel 2 considered one of the "rarer" Random Booster releases? In that case I'm curious as to why you would consider a normal Hasbro release (Capricorne Strike G) to be more rare than a Takara Random Booster prize?
on the plastics cc list there is a smash turtle attack ring. what blade is it on? i can't find it.
(Feb. 10, 2016  10:33 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: on the plastics cc list there is a smash turtle attack ring. what blade is it on? i can't find it.

Kid/Master Draciel
Here's a list of all parts and the beyblades they belong to:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...Parts_List
are all the NSK bearings the same for all the blades that use them, ie
wolborg
wolborg 2
metal dragoon bearing stinger
burning kerberous
Someone could help me... I received some used parts from plastic and I would like to know how to certify they are real or fake.

Particularly for WD. I would like to know how to recognize if there fake or not and if they have some mold variation. All my legit WD have some number and/or letter on it but not 5 of them. I see some circle on it where I think they have been attached when created and the Edge isn't smooth as the others I got.

I have a Dragoon F Blade Base wich I'm not sure if its legit. I got a copyright writed in but no indication if its TT Hasbro or Sonokong. I know some base don't have it writed. My old one from hasbro have Hasbro writed on it but this one is supposed to be Takara. Stickers on it look like a special custom or somewhat like that. it does not look as original though.

Thx for your help!

pictures:

WD face up: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4e0Ix7...sp=sharing

WD Face down: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4e0Ix7...sp=sharing

Dragoon F BB:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4e0Ix7...sp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4e0Ix7...sp=sharing
If you can upload some pics, maybe it will help us in identifying
yeah I'm working on it I will add it in my first post.
Well it says 2001 and the english anime didn't start airing till 2002 and the beyblades would have been the same time. Also the T in the writing I guess.
Yeah.
It has © T/Takara... Hu / Hudson etc etc. I have around 6 Dragoon F Beys and used to own around 17 Dragoon F bases + ARs .. They all have the same thing ( Just checked again )
If I get time tomorrow and if needed, I can surely post all the pics
so its the abreviation for Takara Tomy and Hudson company. with that writed on it still be original right?
even if its China?!
I wanted to ask that before... I got a Dragoon F as well, it has "© T/Takara Hu / Hudson" written inside the base, but it is obviously fake. It also got the Takara Logo on the box, but has a plastic tip istead of a rubber one and the one loyd87 posted looks pretty similar. Does it also has a plastic tip
They are real, they just look really fake. Dragoon F is supposed to have a plastic tip
(Feb. 28, 2016  9:38 PM)loyd87 Wrote: so its the abreviation for Takara Tomy and Hudson company. with that writed on it still be original right?
even if its China?!

Yes. Also if it says china on it that probably just means it was manufactured there.
(Feb. 28, 2016  9:50 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: I wanted to ask that before... I got a Dragoon F as well, it has "© T/Takara Hu / Hudson" written inside the base, but it is obviously fake. It also got the Takara Logo on the box, but has a plastic tip istead of a rubber one and the one loyd87 posted looks pretty similar. Does it also has a plastic tip

It's a hard rubber flat tip

(Feb. 28, 2016  9:54 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: They are real, they just look really fake. Dragoon F is supposed to have a plastic tip

I never saw Dragoon F blade base with a plastic tip. Dragoon get Rubber tip since Dragoon S. except dragoon v and dragoon G

Thx @[Ultra], I never know takara has manufactured some beyblade in China.
I have like 15 Dragoon F's. They all have plastic tips. I don't know why, or what they were thinking, but it is unfortunately the case. They went from the best (imo, fastest, but also wears down the fastest) rubber in the game (grip attacker and dragoon s), to plastic. Probably because of durability issues. And then the tips on Dragoons after were some kind of combination of the two (rubber and plastic)(dragoon v and v2)
Um i'm pretty sure they're rubber Zoroaste just really crummy rubber that seems a lot like plastic.
Yeah maybe, some combination of the two, but really heavy on the plastic. They look pretty much plastic to me. It seems like they wanted something more durable and went heavy on the plastic. And then with V and V2 they found a better balance between the two
Wait nope after looking it does seem to be plastic.
But yeah, I think the one pictured above might be SOK or something. They look even more fake with those horrible stickers, but, in general, Dragoon F is just a really bad bey that looks fake, lol
To be fair, I thought it was fake too when I got my first one like that