[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

quick question to anyone who has a burning keberous. i cant seem to find any information on this so i came here. is the top bearing on double bearing core just a metal ring? i noticed it looked slightly different than the bottom one when i looked at the page for it and was wondering if it was true. so if anyone could check for me i would greatly appreciate it.
Yeah, the top bearing is smaller and not as good. Ideally you want to use two of the bigger ones.
(Jan. 12, 2016  6:46 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah, the top bearing is smaller and not as good. Ideally you want to use two of the bigger ones.

yea, i thought that was the case. was that even a bearing? or just a ring?
(Jan. 10, 2016  5:23 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2016  2:28 AM)Ultra Wrote: Um no they are not the same thing at all Dragomageat. It's just a normal bit chip but metal. Amazingly rare. Never seen one in my five or so years here.

Where did they come from ..?

No info on that. Sorry.
(Jan. 13, 2016  12:15 AM)royallydoomed Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2016  6:46 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yeah, the top bearing is smaller and not as good. Ideally you want to use two of the bigger ones.

Those "rings" are bearings.
You must be thinking of Ball Bearings, right?
(Jan. 12, 2016  6:10 AM)royallydoomed Wrote: quick question to anyone who has a burning keberous. i cant seem to find any information on this so i came here. is the top bearing on double bearing core just a metal ring? i noticed it looked slightly different than the bottom one when i looked at the page for it and was wondering if it was true. so if anyone could check for me i would greatly appreciate it.

the top one is just a metal ring really, the other one is an nsk bearing that has either ball or barrels inside that reduce the resistance and guide the spin to a greater degree that the metal bearing ring. Having two nsk bearings would definitely help the freespin and in turn increase endurance to an extent.
The metal ring is still a "bearing", though. Just not a very good one.
(Jan. 13, 2016  12:29 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2016  12:15 AM)royallydoomed Wrote:

ah yes i was. thank you for clarifying. i wonder why they did that?
(Jan. 14, 2016  6:44 AM)royallydoomed Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2016  12:29 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2016  12:15 AM)royallydoomed Wrote: yea, i thought that was the case. was that even a bearing? or just a ring?

ah yes i was. thank you for clarifying. i wonder why they did that?

The size difference? The original metal bearings were awful, and the NSK bearings are infinitely better.
Guys, does anyone have Gaia Dragoon's / Diachi's EZ purple color Grip as seen in the Movie; Fierce Battle ?
The silver(?) sniper scope as well
I wanted a few pics, if i can be linked somewhere ?
Thanks in advance
Are you talking about an actual item or the anime? Because a purple Customize grip (EZ Grip is a different item) was never made and neither was a silver/White (Looks white to me) sniper scope. If you're talking about the anime then that post doesn't belong here.
(Jan. 14, 2016  10:20 AM)Ultra Wrote: Are you talking about an actual item or the anime? Because a purple EZ grip was never made and neither was a silver sniper scope. If you're talking about the anime then that post doesn't belong here.

oh. yeah i was inquiring about the actual product
I asked a pic of it cuz i think i have someone who won it .. so not sure if it's real until i can check the copyright or trademark symbol (?) and other stuff from the grip itself. It does not look fake (from the pic's) but yeah, cant say

Here is a pic
[Image: grip%20daichi_zpscrn3eoep.png]
Edit: sorry I messed up with the EZ and customize grip
Looks to be either fake or custom made imo.
(Jan. 14, 2016  3:01 PM)Neo Wrote: Looks to be either fake or custom made imo.

Custom made sounds better. Lol or else it will be waste of his cash :p

Anyways Thanks guys
Nice. That was a really good lot. I won one of the other ones that seller posted. The one with Trygle 2 : )
Wow so that thing is actually real. It's just very rare.
(Jan. 14, 2016  9:48 PM)Ultra Wrote: Wow so that thing is actually real. It's just very rare.

Hope so lol
(Jan. 14, 2016  8:38 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Nice. That was a really good lot. I won one of the other ones that seller posted. The one with Trygle 2 : )

Yeah. My friend didn't have much cash or else he was supposed to bid on them all. They went for Kinda cheap. YJA is definitely very nice when it comes to old gen Beyblades in a lot
No it was a real release. I have proof of that.
(Jan. 15, 2016  9:20 AM)Ultra Wrote: No it was a real release. I have proof of that.

Oh wow ! That's nice to hear. How rare is it ?
I heard the white customize grip is rare, but what about this one ?

BTW guys, I wanted to see if oki has this. Remember he had a site or something where he posted his collection ? If someone can link me to it ? It will be useful, before asking questions here
Thanks
It was a lottery thing (no info on the numbers made but the very rare things are usually lottery due to limited numbers) and it was a set I believe with the grip and all accessories and the gunmetal Gaia Dragoon V. The only one I know of is on Rakuten NIB for $730:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/toybox/item/toy0271/

Also Oki's collection site does have the gunmetal Gaia Dragoon V on it but he does blog posts for each beyblade and hasn't done any accessories so far but he hasn't posted anything since July.

http://tokutakutoysbeycollection.blogspot.co.uk/
Ah ! Thanks a lot
I think it's just rare, but may not be in demand
I just unboxxed my Gaia Dragoon V,and the magne spin gear actually has a concrete center covered in foil ..

Is this normal??? I just found out because the foil had frayed. Yes, it is Takara.
They peel over time, even NIB.
I assumed they would be painted or polished :\
Wow, I've literally never heard of or seen this. Maybe because they were manufactured so long ago.