[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Like I said. If you really want to be sure try PM'ing the guy who took the photo.
I PM'ed the user but I doubt she'll respond as I haven't seen her in a while.

Another way that this couldn't be a translucent recolour is that the Bit Chip seems unnaturally easy to see, since it is a thin piece of plastic, wouldn't it blend in with the AR and the other parts? Again I could be wrong, but the weird ends of the Bit Chip are easy to see.
At first this looked translucent, but after closer inspection the lighting is carp and is causing visual disceptions.
Still not believing it to be lighting.
Honestly, with it being that close to Master Draciel, how could it end up looking that translucent..? I mean, seriously, I can see the MagneWD/Stadium right through it.
It has to be fake if not a rare Recolor.
Just to compare here's a picture of a normal Voltaic Ape : http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/A...yShare.jpg

(Picture from a random guy on the WBO)

The lighting is not very good on that pic, and unlike the clear VA, you can't see the beyblade behind through it at all.
apart from the current dilema...

... has anyone tried poseidon's AR for zombies? It looks like it could have some use.
Not that I've tested mine for zombies, but it definitely doesn't seem to me at least that it would have much use in zombies.
(Dec. 28, 2015  1:35 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: apart from the current dilema...

... has anyone tried poseidon's AR for zombies? It looks like it could have some use.

Based on what? Zombie ARs need to be rounded and defensively shaped. Poseidon's AR is the exact opposite in the extreme.
it looks like it could easily be pushed by the opposing blade, if they are going the opposite direction.
guess u guys are more experts than i am.
(Dec. 28, 2015  4:24 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: guess u guys are more experts than i am.

That's what the thread is for though, haha.
You asked, the smartest peeps answer.

Also Posey-Don doesn't look good for much of anything .. Uncertain
(Dec. 28, 2015  4:25 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2015  4:24 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: guess u guys are more experts than i am.

Posey-Don? LOL Neo! XD Gotta remember that! XD
(Dec. 28, 2015  4:32 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2015  4:25 PM)Neo Wrote:

Posey-Don? LOL Neo! XD Gotta remember that! XD

Ye. XD
Really liking Apple-Lon's Corona Saber, too.
Does anybody have an info on the beyblades used in the plastic generation world championships?
Seaborg 2.
it got to the quarterfinals, thanks to the waterfall technique.
(Dec. 28, 2015  9:39 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Seaborg 2.

@[Angry Face]
Ya know, that's actually a fairly interesting question...I may actually have to watch it again an place a list of those I can see, though for the base that'll be almost impossible to know of, unless one gets the flip then it'll be a try. So I'll assist in this little look at.

(Dec. 28, 2015  9:39 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: Seaborg 2.

[Image: scene07.png]
th!nk Wrote:3 dead 12 injured as kid discovers how to do Waterfall Technique
What stadium was used in the world champs?
Why is Gaia Dragoon so hard to find NIB? Was it a limited release?
(Dec. 29, 2015  6:06 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: What stadium was used in the world champs?

Gaia (Strata) Dragoon V and G were not limited. Gaia Dragoon "S" was from an RBA corocoro, I stand corrected!
Has anybody seen the Hasbro box for Gaia Dragoon V? I can't find it anywhere...

(Dec. 29, 2015  6:06 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Why is Gaia Dragoon so hard to find NIB? Was it a limited release?

You looking to buy one? I've found one for sale.
(Dec. 29, 2015  6:25 PM)Hato Wrote: Has anybody seen the Hasbro box for Gaia Dragoon V? I can't find it anywhere...

(Dec. 29, 2015  6:06 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Why is Gaia Dragoon so hard to find NIB? Was it a limited release?

You looking to buy one? I've found one for sale.

Hasbro plastics can be hard to find, especially V/V2 series.

I was, but i gave up and bought something else, haha.

(Dec. 29, 2015  6:22 PM)V2 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2015  6:06 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: What stadium was used in the world champs?

Gaia (Strata) Dragoon V and G were not limited. Gaia Dragoon "S" was from an RBA.

Ah, it's in the S series?

That explains a lot why it's so hard to find it NIB. I found a TON used though.
(Dec. 29, 2015  6:30 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Ah, it's in the S series?

That explains a lot why it's so hard to find it NIB. I found a TON used though.

Not strictly an S series, just a nickname.
It was from a random booster or prize corocoro only.