[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Is this a good deal? Would this be a good starter lot? Are there any really good ones? Are there a bunch of bad ones? Could I make some really good customs with them?
plastic lot
I think you have enough things to do something good with this lot. Driger S Dragoon Galman Draciel and if i see corectly you got a Bistool too. some wolborg 2 too
I think it's not worth it, to expensive when most of the parts will not be used Uncertain

Buying the beyblades that are worth paying for from OkinawamTS would be cheaper

It could be worth if you want variety, but not if you want to compete
No that's not worth it. I recommend you buy off YJA through a middleman service. The lots on there are much better and generally for less.
Not sure if this was asked yet but is there a difference between Sono Kong or Takara Rock Bison?
I'm pretty sure that there's no difference between the Takara and Sonokong G rev beys. The problem is with the S series. However you could have searched for the answer because I'm sure it will have been asked and answered before.
(Sep. 05, 2015  8:50 PM)Ultra Wrote: I'm pretty sure that there's no difference between the Takara and Sonokong G rev beys. The problem is with the S series. However you could have searched for the answer because I'm sure it will have been asked and answered before.

Quality of Plastic is terrible on SonoKong, until MS.
The size issue lasted until V2 ended and G Started.
I was mainly talking about whether the parts are compatible but I don't remember anyone ever saying anything about the quality of the plastic being bad.
I made the same experience as Neo with both of them, SK's plastic quality really is worse. Also, the stickers peel off easier.
It seems like every 3 weeks someone asks if SK is okay to buy and the topic rolls around again.
Heh.
Sorry, I want to buy Rock Bison and I want to make sure I get a good option.
That´s what this thread is for, so no problem at all. Grin
What is the best grip/launcher setup to get? Anyone have one for sale? If so PM me please
my old grip was the one in the Ultimate Black Dragoon GT Set so it mostly the ultimate grip to have hah but I have trade it for some MFB last year :\

Edit:
I would like to know if their some diferense between Frostic Dranzer and Bistool?!
So are there any other launchers that are good (like the grip launcher combos, I had one with springs that I traded) or just light launchers with grips are the best?
According to the wiki, Frostic Dranzer has the Balance weight disk and Bistool has Heavy. There are mold variations in the Hasbro versions of both ARs but there is no mentioned of any difference between the 2 beys besides weight disk and colour.
so they are identical unless the Weight Disk. cool tanks to you!
I have a question about the A-44 BeyStadium Magne Type. this stadium still legal for WBO organized play if the Magnet are not used with?
(Sep. 18, 2015  6:04 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I have a question about the A-44 BeyStadium Magne Type. this stadium still legal for WBO organized play if the Magnet are not used with?

No, since it does not appear in the Stadium Matrix in the Rulebook, that means that it is not legal.
oh ok lol thx Kai-V
(Sep. 18, 2015  6:04 PM)loyd87 Wrote: I have a question about the A-44 BeyStadium Magne Type. this stadium still legal for WBO organized play if the Magnet are not used with?

Do you have this stadium?
nop but I see someone selling it and its brand new :o
It is a reasonably fair stadium and one of a select few that properly utilize the magnecore gimmick so is great for collection purposes and fun battles. It does not, however, have some of the features of the MFB attack type stadium that make it ideal for attack types and promote the highest level of skilled play.

In other words, it's a great buy but should not be your only stadium if you want to be competetive.
cool thx for the info!
Ok so I am starting to collect plastics and I remember Brad saying that I should get a zombie and a smash attacker first. What are the beys that have the relative (not super rare or expensive) best parts for this? And also how about the best parts for a good defense bey? I guess there may be no one best for each kind, so I guess I will ask what are the best cheapest top tier parts to make these 3 good beys? And what beys do they come from? Thanks in advance guys : )