[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Aug. 09, 2015  8:05 AM)username786 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2015  1:40 AM)Ultra Wrote: Depends on the color and what condition they're in. However if we're talking prize colors and NIB/Mint i'd probably say so but wait for confirmation from others.
both beyblades are blue and new

Then no. This is from Oki right? His prices for non prize beys from random boosters are rubbish. No one wants them yet he charges a lot for them.

(Aug. 09, 2015  5:17 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2015  2:23 AM)Neo Wrote: Oki had a $300 Thunder Pegasus last year.
Was that price accurate? I've never seen one before.

Yea. The purple thunder Pegasus is worth that much
And ya,I remember oki or Beyderandy saying it was worth 400usd

You mean the two sellers who are generally overpriced told you that... Not sure they're reliable. I seriously doubt anyone will pay $300 for that.
Oh lol
It was posted in one of the threads here..I guess 8-12 months ago, but I can't find it
Well oki sold his NIB one for 28500 yen which is $229 atm so maybe it wasn't him or that's just what he'd like to sell it at haha.
(Aug. 09, 2015  11:18 AM)Ultra Wrote: Well oki sold his NIB one for 28500 yen which is $229 atm so maybe it wasn't him or that's just what he'd like to sell it at haha.

Positive it was Okinawam's, "NIB" with the RB box.
I recall Benjohandi saying a few years back that Thunder Pegasus should be like $300, but I don't know if that counts anymore since interest in Plastics are definitely dying, and still $300 for a Beyblade is absurd.
(Aug. 10, 2015  1:26 AM)LMAO Wrote: I recall Benjohandi saying a few years back that Thunder Pegasus should be like $300, but I don't know if that counts anymore since interest in Plastics are definitely dying, and still $300 for a Beyblade is absurd.

The real problem is "collectible porpuses" there are MANY people (even if they are bunch compared to people that buys beyblade) that value them like that because of their rarity

It's not about the interest of the players, but of the collectors, it sucks, but it's like that

I think many people go to oki because he has that rare beyblades (talking about the expensives ones)
(Aug. 10, 2015  1:26 AM)LMAO Wrote: I recall Benjohandi saying a few years back that Thunder Pegasus should be like $300, but I don't know if that counts anymore since interest in Plastics are definitely dying, and still $300 for a Beyblade is absurd.

If it was the Dark Blue one maybe. (Isn't that arguably one of the rarest Plastics in existence and roux is the only WBO member who has one?)

How much would a used lime green Rushing Boar cost? I'm guessing around $35-40?
I don't think Rushing Boat should ever be that expensive.
(Aug. 09, 2015  1:11 AM)username786 Wrote: is $130 a good price for apollon
is $126 a good price for venus
i'm planning to buy these blades but i feel they are a bit too expensive.

(Aug. 09, 2015  9:21 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2015  8:05 AM)username786 Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2015  1:40 AM)Ultra Wrote: Depends on the color and what condition they're in. However if we're talking prize colors and NIB/Mint i'd probably say so but wait for confirmation from others.
both beyblades are blue and new

Then no. This is from Oki right? His prices for non prize beys from random boosters are rubbish. No one wants them yet he charges a lot for them.

(Aug. 09, 2015  5:17 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2015  2:23 AM)Neo Wrote: Oki had a $300 Thunder Pegasus last year.
Was that price accurate? I've never seen one before.

Yea. The purple thunder Pegasus is worth that much
And ya,I remember oki or Beyderandy saying it was worth 400usd

You mean the two sellers who are generally overpriced told you that... Not sure they're reliable. I seriously doubt anyone will pay $300 for that.

(Aug. 09, 2015  6:11 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I see a lot of people saying Beyblades are worth prices they don't seem to sell for, though. Would anyone really pay $300 for a purple Thunder Pegasus? Who!?

(Aug. 09, 2015  11:18 AM)Ultra Wrote: Well oki sold his NIB one for 28500 yen which is $229 atm so maybe it wasn't him or that's just what he'd like to sell it at haha.

(Aug. 11, 2015  11:06 PM)Wombat Wrote:

If it was the Dark Blue one maybe. (Isn't that arguably one of the rarest Plastics in existence and roux is the only WBO member who has one?)

How much would a used lime green Rushing Boar cost? I'm guessing around $35-40?

Wow, quite a discussion about that TP. Joyful_2 I´ve been watching that particular listing of Oki´s for maybe about one and a half years and this Thunder Pegasus was listed for 30.000 Yen, which was 300$that time, at the beginning and remained listed for about a year, unsold. Then he seems to have realized that nobody was willing to pay that much and reduced it to 28.500, which was 229$, just like Ultra said. It looks like somebody was finally willing to pay that much.

I´m not surprised that two sellers suggest that it was absurdly valuable, since they earn money by selling them. If I wanted to have a certain amount for a particular item - no matter if that amount is really justified or not - of course I would tell everybody that it´s even worth more and my item is actually a snap to make them buy it. That´s the most common sales strategy. Nevertheless, it´s a fact that an item´s maximum value is simply the highest value that people are ready to pay for it. So, if something listed for 300$ remains unsold for a very long period and doesn´t seem to be ever sold for that price, that thing is obviously just not worth that much. Even a statement from a famous seller won´t change that fact. TP went hardly for 229$ and that´s why we can say that this is its current maximum value, no matter, if somebody insists of it being 300 or even 400.

This goes all for the purple version. For the other, super rare version, I agree with Wombat. I´m positive there are people, who are ready to spend 300 for a sensation like that, even though I highly doubt it would be 400.

As for the lime green Rushing Boar: Yes, 35$ is about the price it´s going for at the moment.

About Apollon and Venus: Nope, that´s definitely too much. There´s no-one willing to pay more than 90-100 for them and like Ultra said, Oki may be a very good and reliable seller in general, but his Booster Prize Beyblades are just overpriced. Just keep watching the listing and you´ll see that it won´t go for that price.
Which BB should be use in a short/low attack combo? (left spin)
i have a driger v2 AR, that is very hard to fit onto a spin gear, the ar has a very tight fit so i can barely screw it onto the spin gear, are there any solutions for this problem
(Aug. 18, 2015  3:31 PM)username786 Wrote: i have a driger v2 AR, that is very hard to fit onto a spin gear, the ar has a very tight fit so i can barely screw it onto the spin gear, are there any solutions for this problem

I normally change the SG whenever the ARs are either too tight or too loose.. until they fit well
So I was reading back through the old BBF threads that Kei posted a link to recently (anyone who's interested in Plastics or HMS should definitely check them out). I get that a lot of this information is dated (10bBistool was still regarded as a top tier combo at the time) but there were several things I figured I should ask about to confirm.

Are Bearing Base and Wolborg's SG Bearing Ver. really that much better than Customize Bearing Base? I always thought CBB was the best of the three because it could change Spin Direction (something Bearing Base can't do) and hold 2 Bearings (something Wolborg can't do). But even though all three were available at the time of those threads the majority of users tended to prefer Wolborg's SG Bearing Ver. and Bearing Base. Normally I would have dismissed this as a misconception of the past but I remember Ultra correcting me a while ago saying that th!nk told him that SG Bearing Ver. or Bearing Base (I forget which one) was better than CBB.

If they're really better, I'll be kicking myself for not jumping on that $11 Bearing Stinger auction from before AN this year...
does anybody have a gabriel or gabriel g they could trade me for Metal Fight Beyblade, worst comes to worst does anybody have one to sell. My close friend Gabriel's bday is coming and i wanted to get him an awesome gift, so i figured, hey... why not a gabriel or gabriel g, eh? also does anybody have ANY version of ariel/uriel i need to get a gabriel before october 2nd (cuz his bday lol). thanks
The best way to find out who can sell a Gabriel (G) or Uriel is to use the Marketplace, because anyone who actually plans to sell such a Bey will have at look it threads over there.

Just go to "Bey Marketplace" --> "Buying" and open a thread called "Looking for Gabriel (G)" or something else, that would be the best opportunity.

But I want to add that there should be no chance to get it traded for Metal Fight beys. Both versions are rare these days and NIB are going up to prices like $80 or (at least the Hasbro one imo) even more. You might have a chance to find a used one for about $30 if you have a look at ebay, but these pop up rarely.

And have a look at the "Selling" section over there, you may find something.
Dio is selling Uriel (got the Wolborg bitchip) for $25:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Dio-s-sh...ustom-beys
Beyguy20 does have a NIB Gabriel, but it will be quite expensive I guess:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling-NIB-Gabriel
And I can't say if it has been sold already. Just have a look.

Good luck Wink
Yeah its sold although I think I let bluedragoon know a couple of days ago. On another note, does anyone have a list of what is in a71 bit chip collection? I bought one the other day cos I heard it had some rare first gen bit stickers in, but couldnt find a definitive list of all the bit stickers in there. If anyone could shed any light on this that'd be awesome Smile
(Aug. 22, 2015  2:00 AM)Wombat Wrote: So I was reading back through the old BBF threads that Kei posted a link to recently (anyone who's interested in Plastics or HMS should definitely check them out). I get that a lot of this information is dated (10bBistool was still regarded as a top tier combo at the time) but there were several things I figured I should ask about to confirm.

Are Bearing Base and Wolborg's SG Bearing Ver. really that much better than Customize Bearing Base? I always thought CBB was the best of the three because it could change Spin Direction (something Bearing Base can't do) and hold 2 Bearings (something Wolborg can't do). But even though all three were available at the time of those threads the majority of users tended to prefer Wolborg's SG Bearing Ver. and Bearing Base. Normally I would have dismissed this as a misconception of the past but I remember Ultra correcting me a while ago saying that th!nk told him that SG Bearing Ver. or Bearing Base (I forget which one) was better than CBB.

If they're really better, I'll be kicking myself for not jumping on that $11 Bearing Stinger auction from before AN this year...

th!nk once told me that the bearing shaft in wolborgs sg was able to beat a burning kerberous' sg combo. May be wrong but i think wolborg's sg is not that great compared to other bearing cores.

(Aug. 24, 2015  1:28 AM)Beyguy20 Wrote: Yeah its sold although I think I let bluedragoon know a couple of days ago. On another note, does anyone have a list of what is in a71 bit chip collection? I bought one the other day cos I heard it had some rare first gen bit stickers in, but couldnt find a definitive list of all the bit stickers in there. If anyone could shed any light on this that'd be awesome Smile

I don't think there's any record of the contents of any but chip sticker boosters unfortunately. Roux might know since he's used them for his customs. Also see if there are any unboxing videos.
How much would Hasbro Dragoon V2 which has a very rusty weight disk but otherwise in good condition be sold for?
And how much would a Dragoon GT which's engine gear does not work be worth, also Hasbro? Boxes included and in good condition but not mint.
(Aug. 26, 2015  10:29 AM)Aqua Roxas Wrote: How much would Hasbro Dragoon V2 which has a very rusty weight disk but otherwise in good condition be sold for?
And how much would a Dragoon GT which's engine gear does not work be worth, also Hasbro? Boxes included and in good condition but not mint.

How rusty is it? You should post a pic of it

(Interested it both, btw)

Edit: Near Mint V2s go for 40-45
I have an engine gear with a sort-of problem:

It winds up fine, but when I release it, i hear a click sound, and all of it's energy is lost, about half a second from pushing the button. Is there any way to possibly fix this??? THANKS!
What do you mean, "pushing the button"?
(Aug. 27, 2015  10:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What do you mean, "pushing the button"?

when I push the white tab in to activate the EG
probably the little white parts who release the engine gear.
Which beyblade is it? Since you said white tabs i'm assuming Dragoon G? Are you sure that the type of engine gear isn't the type that goes off immediately in the battle?
(Aug. 27, 2015  10:53 PM)Ultra Wrote: Which beyblade is it? Since you said white tabs i'm assuming Dragoon G? Are you sure that the type of engine gear isn't the type that goes off immediately in the battle?

DRANZER G