[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Jun. 02, 2015  9:04 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: How much would a ' A-90 Customize Grip (Off-White) ' go for ?
I have rarely seen them

I bought one for $50, but it had tons of add on gear.
Maybe $20-25 range?
(Jun. 03, 2015  5:21 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2015  9:04 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: How much would a ' A-90 Customize Grip (Off-White) ' go for ?
I have rarely seen them

I bought one for $50, but it had tons of add on gear.
Maybe $20-25 range?

Ok Thanks Smile
IIRC oki had one a few months ago, so i kinda remembered
I need some info on the prices of some beyblades.

Dragoon GT: Good but not mint condition. Box and box contents are present, however it is not packed. Hasbro.
Dragoon V2: Good but not mint condition. Box and box contents are present, however it is not packed. Hasbro.
Zeus: Good but not mint condition. Box and box contents are present, however it is not packed. Hasbro.
Burning Kerberous: Good but not mint condition. Box and box contents are present however it is not packed. Takara.
Draciel S: Adequate condition. Box is missing. Launcher and ripper are missing. Bit-beast is missing. Unknown whether Hasbro or Takara. (On a side note, could you also tell me how to identify between the two?)
Driger S: Good condition. Box is missing. Launcher and ripper are missing. Unknown whether Hasbro or Takara.

Spare parts consisting of: Driger S AR and Base. Dranzer S AR.

Thanks.
(Jun. 04, 2015  5:05 PM)Aqua Roxas Wrote: I need some info on the prices of some beyblades.

Dragoon GT: Good but not mint condition. Box and box contents are present, however it is not packed. Hasbro.
Dragoon V2: Good but not mint condition. Box and box contents are present, however it is not packed. Hasbro.
Zeus: Good but not mint condition. Box and box contents are present, however it is not packed. Hasbro.
Burning Kerberous: Good but not mint condition. Box and box contents are present however it is not packed. Takara.
Draciel S: Adequate condition. Box is missing. Launcher and ripper are missing. Bit-beast is missing. Unknown whether Hasbro or Takara. (On a side note, could you also tell me how to identify between the two?)
Driger S: Good condition. Box is missing. Launcher and ripper are missing. Unknown whether Hasbro or Takara.

Thanks.

If they have the boxes I'd say 75-100.
Zeus has a unique CWD (which is quite rare I believe) and I'd personally pay a little over a hundred.
Good luck selling those though. No one is really into things at 100 now. Maybe.

The non-boxed for about $15-20.
Spares for 2-5$.

As for telling them apart, look on the inner edges of the Blade Base and you'll see Hasbro Molded on the side opposite to Takara, if it's Hasbro.
Instead of Hasbro, you'll see JP text across from TAKARA, if it is Takara.
(Jun. 05, 2015  5:35 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2015  5:05 PM)Aqua Roxas Wrote: I need some info on the prices of some beyblades.

Thanks.

Zeus has a unique CWD (which is quite rare I believe) and I'd personally pay a little over a hundred.

Spares for 2-5$.

As for telling them apart, look on the inner edges of the Blade Base and you'll see Hasbro Molded on the side opposite to Takara, if it's Hasbro.

Basically I agree with you, although those prices are the max, but not about Zeus. It is rare, but the price you mentioned is appropriate for a NIB one. If we assumed that a used Zeus was over 100, a NIB one would be about 200, which of course isn´t the case.

They go for:
Dragoon GT: 100$
Dragoon V2: 65$
Zeus: 75$
Burning Kerberous: 15$ (Yes, it is that cheap. A NIB goes for 23 bucks nowadays)
Draciel S: 9$ (you can also identify it by looking at the bitchip: If there´s the bit beast´s name written in Japanese below the image, it´s Takara. If not, it´s Hasbro.)
Driger S: 10$

Spare parts like you said.
(Jun. 05, 2015  6:52 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2015  5:35 AM)Neo Wrote:

Thanks.

Spares for 2-5$.

Basically I agree with you, although those prices are the max, but not about Zeus. It is rare, but the price you mentioned is appropriate for a NIB one. If we assumed that a used Zeus was over 100, a NIB one would be about 200, which of course isn´t the case.

They go for:
Burning Kerberous: 15$ (Yes, it is that cheap. A NIB goes for 23 bucks nowadays)
Draciel S: 9$ (you can also identify it by looking at the bitchip: If there´s the bit beast´s name written in Japanese below the image, it´s Takara. If not, it´s Hasbro.)

I've rarely seen Zeus from Hasbro.
Didn't know that BK was common again? Let me guess, like Dragoon G years ago???
Generally, is Hasbro more desirable than Takara, or is it the other way around? Or are they both equal? thanks for the info, by the way.
(Jun. 05, 2015  10:52 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2015  6:52 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2015  5:35 AM)Neo Wrote: If they have the boxes I'd say 75-100.

Spares for 2-5$.

They go for:

I've rarely seen Zeus from Hasbro.
Didn't know that BK was common again? Let me guess, like Dragoon G years ago???

Actually, BK has never been that rare. At least during the last two years you could always find it easily for less that 30 bucks NIB. Yeah, probably like Dragoon G.

(Jun. 05, 2015  12:08 PM)Aqua Roxas Wrote: Generally, is Hasbro more desirable than Takara, or is it the other way around? Or are they both equal? thanks for the info, by the way.

That depends on what you need it for. For battling I´d say Hasbro is better, because they made their beys of better material. The parts are just more solid. For collection purpose it´s just a matter of taste. Personally, I prefer Takara, because it´s the "original" brand. Nevertheless, both companies released some series that the other didn´t (like Phantom Force by Hasbro or prize beys by Takara), which can both be very tempting.
Have you got any proof of the better materials thing cause of i've never heard that. And if that was true I think people would shout about it tbh.

Also I don't agree with the BK price. For the past several years it's been more like $50. I think it would quite hard to find a NIB one at $30.
how much are these worth separately? I don't know much about hms and recolours, I think i got them for a good price of £26.00

someone can tell me how much they can be?

Hasbro Dragoon Hurricane - good condition
Red Hasbro HMS stadium - used like 10 times.
Hasbro Driger G - new box broken
Hasbro Catapult grip - NIB
Hasbro Dragoon Grip - NIB
Hasbro Champions series Master Draciel (Vforce) - NIB
Hasbro Champions series Master Dragoon (Vforce) - NIB
Hasbro Special Edition Hyperblades Galman - NIB
Hasbro Champions series Master Dragoon (Vforce) - Unboxed with box
Hasbro Special Edition Hyperblades Seaborg 2 - NIB
Hasbro Special Edition Hyperblades Wolborg 2 - NIB (box little damaged)
Hasbro Champions series Trypio (Vforce) - NIB
Hasbro Phantom Force Dranzer S - NIB
Hasbro Grevolution Bound Defencer - NIB

Thanks for your help and knowledge hah!
(Jun. 05, 2015  7:54 PM)Ultra Wrote: Have you got any proof of the better materials thing cause of i've never heard that. And if that was true I think people would shout about it tbh.

Also I don't agree with the BK price. For the past several years it's been more like $50. I think it would quite hard to find a NIB one at $30.

If that counts as a "proof", there was the same discussion a few years ago and I think it was th!nk, who stated this. Also about this ominous "gold plastics syndrom" (which nobody actually knows if it really exists or it was just coincidence) was only reported for Takara beys, not Hasbro. And - I don´t know if that counts as a proof for you either, since I´m not th!nk, but nevertheless - from my experience I can say for sure that Takara parts break much more easily compared to Hasbro parts.

edit: found it

The BK price is for sure. Oki has been selling his NIB´s for that price for years. Here you go: http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/product/79
(Jun. 05, 2015  7:54 PM)Ultra Wrote: Have you got any proof of the better materials thing cause of i've never heard that. And if that was true I think people would shout about it tbh.

Well, it really depends.
The eariler Hasbro releases are just like Takara. i.e. breakibility. Even though that's a trait of all brands, it certainly is more frequent on Takara and early Hasbro. (I'd say 4Layer to about V)

I have TAKARA, SK, and Hasbro Dragoon G's are they're a good way to judge quality.

Takara is simple, very smooth New, but will wear in over time.
Sono Kong uses a rugged but brittle and durable (imagine that, I can't explain it any better,) plastic. Also Engine Gears don't Function correctly.
However later Hasbro maintains the smooth New condition feel Takara originally had...so.
I think they increased quality of materials toward the end as a sort of safety thing,
(Jun. 06, 2015  7:07 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:

If that counts as a "proof", there was the same discussion a few years ago and I think it was th!nk, who stated this. Also about this ominous "gold plastics syndrom" (which nobody actually knows if it really exists or it was just coincidence) was only reported for Takara beys, not Hasbro. And - I don´t know if that counts as a proof for you either, since I´m not th!nk, but nevertheless - from my experience I can say for sure that Takara parts break much more easily compared to Hasbro parts.

The BK price is for sure. Oki has been selling his NIB´s for that price for years. Here you go: http://tokutakutoys-bey.ocnk.biz/product/79

Okay but hasbro released like three gold beyblades in their whole series. Also Capricorne Strike G is quite rare and the proper players who reported on things back in the old days probably wouldn't have used it because it lacked the base.

Wow you're right Oki's price seems to have shoved everyone else's down on ebay. He doesn't even have a normal coloured one on there yet they're still low.
(Jun. 07, 2015  9:55 AM)Ultra Wrote:

Okay but hasbro released like three gold beyblades in their whole series. Also Capricorne Strike G is quite rare and the proper players who reported on things back in the old days probably wouldn't have used it because it lacked the base.

Wow you're right Oki's price seems to have shoved everyone else's down on ebay. He doesn't even have a normal coloured one on there yet they're still low.

Yeah, your right. Then I guess I can only give advice from my own experience: My Hasbro stuff - not the gold, but the "normal" beys - just breaks less than my Takara stuff. Of course that´s no real proof, so he can decide whether he wants to try out himself or not.

Yes, some of Oki´s beys are really good deals. Smile Not all of them, unfortunately. Unhappy

Do we know if Capricorne Strike G's AR could actually battle without snapping into dust?
(Jun. 07, 2015  8:03 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2015  7:07 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: If that counts as a "proof", there was the same discussion a few years ago and I think it was th!nk, who stated this. Also about this ominous "gold plastics syndrom" (which nobody actually knows if it really exists or it was just coincidence) was only reported for Takara beys, not Hasbro. And - I don´t know if that counts as a proof for you either, since I´m not th!nk, but nevertheless - from my experience I can say for sure that Takara parts break much more easily compared to Hasbro parts.

Do we know if Capricorne Strike G's AR could actually battle without snapping into dust?

Yes, I can confirm that it´s not very fragile. Mine (accidentally) fell down to the floor from about five feet height half a year ago and nothing broke. I wouldn´t try it again though... XD

edit: LOL we had exactly the same discussion once before. Grin
(Jun. 08, 2015  6:27 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2015  8:03 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2015  9:55 AM)Ultra Wrote: Okay but hasbro released like three gold beyblades in their whole series. Also Capricorne Strike G is quite rare and the proper players who reported on things back in the old days probably wouldn't have used it because it lacked the base.

Yes, I can confirm that it´s not very fragile. Mine (accidentally) fell down to the floor from about five feet height half a year ago and nothing broke. I wouldn´t try it again though... XD

edit: LOL we had exactly the same discussion once before. Grin

LOL
Well discussion is still really fun with the most complex gen.
I want to spin my Uriel 2 so badly.
The thing broke during assembly (BB clips) Unhappy
How rare is master/kid dragoon's red version? how much it can cost either used or NIB?
so based on what you guys are saying, theres no point in buying SOK engine gear blades, as the plastics are cheap and dont even function correctly..
(Jun. 14, 2015  5:47 PM)Sun Wrote: so based on what you guys are saying, theres no point in buying SOK engine gear blades, as the plastics are cheap and dont even function correctly..

No, go ahead and buy the SOK Engine Gear Beyblades. G-Revolution was the time when they started being identical to their Takara counterparts (and Hasbro in some cases). It's just the pre-G-Revolution ones that are smaller and have poorer quality.
Hah, I actually never knew SK Beyblades use to be smaller and lower quality.

I learn something new everyday!
So SOK from 2003 onward is good?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Beyblade-G-Revolu...1c4879e0df

these blades in particular
(Jun. 14, 2015  7:28 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Is Dark Leopard really worth its price?

Not sure what you mean by Dark Leopard. If you mean Flash Leopard/Flash Leopard 2 (which Sonokong named Dark Leo) then Flash Leopard is anywhere from $5 used to $20 NIB, and Flash Leopard 2 is anywhere from $10 used to $25 NIB. If you mean Dark Leopard MS I'm not really sure, Beywiki says a NIB one is $40 but I don't know a whole lot about HMS and that question would be better off here.

(Jun. 14, 2015  7:44 PM)Sun Wrote: So SOK from 2003 onward is good?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Beyblade-G-Revolu...1c4879e0df

these blades in particular

Yeah, those should be fine. Just be careful with the seller though, from what I hear sometimes he sells fakes. Make sure the picture has the Takara Tomy or Sonokong logo and check the description before buying.