[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Does anyone actually use Plastic Beyblades any more? I'm tempted to buy one for nostalgic purposes, but they cost so much now. The metal ones that seem popular today seem to be the cheapest. I'm at a dilemma!
(Jan. 22, 2015  5:00 AM)NathanO14 Wrote: Does anyone actually use Plastic Beyblades any more? I'm tempted to buy one for nostalgic purposes, but they cost so much now. The metal ones that seem popular today seem to be the cheapest. I'm at a dilemma!

In mid-July there is a "Plastics and HMS Remembrance Day" where a whole bunch of communities will host Plastics and/or HMS tournaments. Outside of that event, however, they rarely happen, and when they do they are usually side-events and just for fun.

Many members here still collect them and battle with them, it's just that the current Metal Fight Beyblades are most commonly used for official tournaments. I bet some of them will sell some for cheaper than those you see on eBay, so just ask around.
(Jan. 22, 2015  5:00 AM)NathanO14 Wrote: Does anyone actually use Plastic Beyblades any more? I'm tempted to buy one for nostalgic purposes, but they cost so much now. The metal ones that seem popular today seem to be the cheapest. I'm at a dilemma!

not all super expensive Tongue_out. You can get sonokong ones for pretty cheap.

Most people now only collect them, not for competitive purposes. I have quite a lot of plastics stashed away and it's nice to check and play with them once in a while (did this with them and MFB week or two ago).

The designs of the plastics are much more intriguing, and with all those odd gimmicks they have such as the V2 series and Engine/Custom Gears it's a lot more fun. Dangerous as hell though in battle ....

Check eBay lots since there is always people selling them, or check Yahoo Japan Auctions. If you don't want to have to go through the process of bidding and using a middleman check out hobbyjapan.ocnk.net, which is OkinawamTS on here and also provides a middleman service.
(Jan. 22, 2015  6:34 AM)Cannon Wrote:

Most people now only collect them, not for competitive purposes. I have quite a lot of plastics stashed away and it's nice to check and play with them once in a while (did this with them and MFB week or two ago).

The designs of the plastics are much more intriguing, and with all those odd gimmicks they have such as the V2 series and Engine/Custom Gears it's a lot more fun. Dangerous as hell though in battle ....

Check eBay lots since there is always people selling them, or check Yahoo Japan Auctions. If you don't want to have to go through the process of bidding and using a middleman check out hobbyjapan.ocnk.net, which is OkinawamTS on here and also provides a middleman service.

or just ask persons like me Wink

and ye.. if u r able to get ur hands on sealed one, let them in their box. Smile used plastic lots u can get cheap on ebay
Well...bought it for $20 with L-spin launcher...and a dranzer G for $11, cuz its stickers were missing. Technically Dranzer G works fine. Dragoon G is moody and got the EG to kick in only once. That also at the 3rd or 4th launch.

(Jan. 21, 2015  10:25 PM)taxus Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2015  2:00 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: I have someone selling me a driger S. I will get to see the pics of it tomorrow. Meanwhile he is saying it is mint. What $$$ value should be put on it at time of posting?

I got a buyer offering Dragoon G for $20. Initially he wasnt giving me left spin launcher for $20 but I got him to adjust it for 20. So is it a fare deal or is $20 a little expensive? yes, EG winder is also included. Rip-cord, well no...the blade seems to be in good condition and he is in my city itself. So can arrange a meetup. Ebay has Dragoon G (takara) NIB for $30-$40 by sellers. + $10-$15 shipping. Sorry, new to this forum thing.

both Driger S and Dragoon G are takara.

Well...bought it for $20 with L-spin launcher...and a dranzer G for $11, cuz its stickers were missing. Technically Dranzer G works fine. Dragoon G is moody and got the EG to kick in only once. That also at the 3rd or 4th launch.

reagrds
The plastics bey price guide list is outdated so how do you price the beys these days then?
(Jan. 30, 2015  4:37 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: The plastics bey price guide list is outdated so how do you price the beys these days then?

experiences or ask
How much G-upper could cost by itself? (if is possible to find one)

Thank guys (whether you know or not)
(Feb. 02, 2015  9:58 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: How much G-upper could cost by itself? (if is possible to find one)

Thank guys (whether you know or not)

Only whole, that's your best bet.

Although, there was a weird combo with G-Upper with flash leopards base on eBay last year.
Hello there. I want to but a Dranzer F. Whats reasonable price for a mint one? from takara. NIB SonoKong been seen going for $20 or a little more but below $24 for sure.
(Feb. 03, 2015  3:59 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: Hello there. I want to but a Dranzer F. Whats reasonable price for a mint one? from takara. NIB SonoKong been seen going for $20 or a little more but below $24 for sure.

hard to say... if ots really mint i would say 20$ is ok.
I got a mint beyblade with no stickers. Plastic is excellent condition. Suppose I print them stickers, cut them out nicely and stick them, will it be priced same as mint one with OG stickers? Talking about a Dranzer G.

(Feb. 03, 2015  5:52 PM)taxus Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2015  3:59 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: hard to say... if ots really mint i would say 20$ is ok.

Ya $20 max I guess. If I got one without stickers could get it for lower. Im expert at printing stickers so can save a little on the bey itself.
(Feb. 04, 2015  5:57 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: I got a mint beyblade with no stickers. Plastic is excellent condition. Suppose I print them stickers, cut them out nicely and stick them, will it be priced same as mint one with OG stickers? Talking about a Dranzer G.

(Feb. 03, 2015  5:52 PM)taxus Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2015  3:59 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: hard to say... if ots really mint i would say 20$ is ok.

Ya $20 max I guess. If I got one without stickers could get it for lower. Im expert at printing stickers so can save a little on the bey itself.

There is no "mint beyblade without stickers". Mint includes the original stickers. It means almost like new, the beyblade has been pulled out of the box, been fully assembled and stickers attached and then never ever been used again. Assambled but with original stickers missing counts like "used", no matter how good the condition of the plastic is or how well you replaced the stickers.

As for a really mint Dranzer F, I agree with taxus, 20$ is fine. Without stickers about 13-15.
Does anybody collect the Electronic Beyblades from old gen?

the ones with lights and speakers in them. also they make sound when they hit something. Saw a dranzer S, takara, NIB for $24 recently. eBay
You can find them NIB, but you can always find lots with them.

I've seen Dragoon S and Dranzer S mostly.
(Feb. 04, 2015  8:20 PM)Packers Wrote: You can find them NIB, but you can always find lots with them.

The ones in lots are broken in most cases (and often also fake). If you´re gonna collect them, I´d recommend purchasing NIB ones. 24 seems a bit too much to me though, considering that they´re not really sought after.
(Feb. 04, 2015  8:20 PM)Packers Wrote: You can find them NIB, but you can always find lots with them.

I've got an electronic Dragoon G and a Dranzer S.

I bought a Dragoon G recently so would not mind trading the electronic one for something. Its mint like as it was never used in beybattle. $12 sound good for it?
(Feb. 05, 2015  10:54 AM)TigerChopsticks Wrote:

I've got an electronic Dragoon G and a Dranzer S.

I bought a Dragoon G recently so would not mind trading the electronic one for something. Its mint like as it was never used in beybattle. $12 sound good for it?

Yes, very good.
Dragoon S anime version is worth $$$ ?? used and mint prices?
(Feb. 05, 2015  4:59 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: Dragoon S anime version is worth $$$ ?? used and mint prices?

A used one is not very hard to get... I think 20$ is realistic.
Have a huge problem.

Opened up two of my neo reverse shooters (Left spin launchers) from old gen.
Now I am totally unable to put it all back together as the spring and notch positions are difficult to understand.
Anybody know how to do it? please, any help is appreciated.Stupid

(Feb. 05, 2015  7:04 PM)taxus Wrote:
(Feb. 05, 2015  4:59 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: Dragoon S anime version is worth $$$ ?? used and mint prices?

Thanks for your current and all previous input.Joyful_2Wink

Sorry, but used beyblades that are easy to find like Dragoon S are not worth 20$. 10-15, at the highest. I just recently bought a couple of recolors of Dragoon S and they were all less than 15$. And the white version is rather like 10.

20 is only realistic for a mint one.

edit:
example
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Beyblade-Dragoon-...1487901204
and he´ll sell it for less outside ebay...
(Feb. 06, 2015  3:17 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:

Sorry, but used beyblades that are easy to find like Dragoon S are not worth 20$. 10-15, at the highest. I just recently bought a couple of recolors of Dragoon S and they were all less than 15$. And the white version is rather like 10.

edit:
example

Thanks Grin

Have a huge problem.

Opened up two of my neo reverse shooters (Left spin launchers) from old gen.
Now I am totally unable to put it all back together as the spring and notch positions are difficult to understand.
Anybody know how to do it? please, any help is appreciated.
(Feb. 06, 2015  3:17 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:

edit:
example

That's what I said I guess... Used ones are NOT hard to get so they are not expensive.
At most iam expierenced with mint ones. If somebody says used its hard to say what the condition is without pics. But yea 10-15$ for a used dragoon s

And btw... We are talking about normal versions, not about super hyper rare beyblades from takara in special colors with special stickers and weight disk... Some of those go for more than 100$ and more each on yahoo. USED