[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Were there an major differences between SK and Takara hms blades ?
(Jan. 03, 2015  6:17 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Were there an major differences between SK and Takara hms blades ?

As I said before, no.
The parts are able to combine. They work fine, they just have the off plastic quality that SK usually had in the Takara days. Although it is sturdier then the Plastic Gen quality SK used.
Ebay's plastic beyblades seem stupidly expensive for what is being offered, as do Amazon's. Any trustworthy places I can buy used and/or MIP Plastic beys for reasonable prices? Looking for beys generally under $20.

Also, are there other Beyblade paint kits like these?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Beyblade-...35e14b8077
(Jan. 03, 2015  7:22 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: Ebay's plastic beyblades seem stupidly expensive for what is being offered, as do Amazon's. Any trustworthy places I can buy used and/or MIP Plastic beys for reasonable prices? Looking for beys generally under $20.

Also, are there other Beyblade paint kits like these?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Beyblade-...35e14b8077

oki should have them i guess http://hobbyjapan.ocnk.net/
Seems that all prices are in yen...does that site accept US? Or do I need to sue a 3rd party service?
No sueing required. Wink

Oki speaks English and is a member of this site. There are some countries he doesn't ship to(I think...; It's on the site), but he does ship to the US.
Um if you using paypal (which is likely to be the only thing that Oki accepts) then paypal converts $ to yen (goes for all currencies). He has an ebay account with prices in USD but they're more expensive there than on his site and as I said there's really no reason not to just use his site.

Also as for Sonokong HMS we don't have any particular proof they didn't release the MA series. I mean there are large swathes of beyblades which sonokong would have released but we can't find. For example a sonokong Driger V2 can be found these days on ebay but no other V2 series bey but that doesn't mean we can assume they didn't release them.
(Jan. 03, 2015  2:48 PM)Ultra Wrote: Also as for Sonokong HMS we don't have any particular proof they didn't release the MA series. I mean there are large swathes of beyblades which sonokong would have released but we can't find. For example a sonokong Driger V2 can be found these days on ebay but no other V2 series bey but that doesn't mean we can assume they didn't release them.

That's why I said "I believe", as in it's possible but we don't know for sure.

You would think they'd have surfaced by now, though.
Wiki is down still so I can't check....

1) What is the difference between Silver Dragoon V Corocoro and Silver Dragoon V Televi-kun (what does that last one even mean???)

2) Is Dranzer V2's AR identical to Upper Dragon? What are the core differences, if any?

3) Are there any Engine Gear systems that ya know...actually work? Do any of them work on a generally consistent basis? I know I am asking a lot with this one but I would like to know which beys to avoid if they have EG systems that just simply don't work half the time.
(Jan. 05, 2015  5:22 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: Wiki is down still so I can't check....

1) What is the difference between Silver Dragoon V Corocoro and Silver Dragoon V Televi-kun (what does that last one even mean???)

2) Is Dranzer V2's AR identical to Upper Dragon? What are the core differences, if any?

3) Are there any Engine Gear systems that ya know...actually work? Do any of them work on a generally consistent basis? I know I am asking a lot with this one but I would like to know which beys to avoid if they have EG systems that just simply don't work half the time.

2. No, it's not. Upper dragon is better.

3. Wolborg 4's whole bottom setup works good and even better with the slow release EG from that guy Rick's bey, I forgot the name (rock buffalo...no....) and I think Dragoon GT's base might have some minor attack (they're are better options, like Dragoon V2 and ultimate dragoon (or am I thinking of bearing stinger? I guess I got rusty. The one with the widest rubber tip) bases.) use. Draciel G's EG and Dranzer G/GT are probably the worst. Dragoon G and Driger G's aren't really horrible (they're pretty bad), but not good either. I'd use a Semi flat base instead of the fancy EG Semi- Flat/Flat bases...

PS: it's not working for me either...
Rock bison has a good EG, use it with circle survivor.
It's taller, so nothing will ever touch that AR.
(Jan. 06, 2015  1:04 AM)Neo Wrote: Rock bison has a good EG, use it with circle survivor.
It's taller, so nothing will ever touch that AR.

That's what I was talking about (Noe i remember, Bison, not buffalo.)
(Jan. 05, 2015  5:22 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: Wiki is down still so I can't check....

The stickers are different and that's it.
(Jan. 08, 2015  7:05 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Which version is this ?
That base ... *_*

Match that sucker up with a clear Driger S AR!

It's the prize bey from Fukobako 2002. Doesn't come up very often since all fukobako's are rare and also no one wants one in general (because it's a stupid half and half recolour) and Fukobako 2002 is also pretty rubbish.
(Jan. 08, 2015  9:34 AM)Ultra Wrote:

It's the prize bey from Fukobako 2002. Doesn't come up very often since all fukobako's are rare and also no one wants one in general (because it's a stupid half and half recolour) and Fukobako 2002 is also pretty rubbish.

Alright thanks Smile
What would be its worth ? I dont want to overprice it
1 is the Tower Stadium.
2 I believe is Wide Attack.
3, 4, and 5 are Tornado attack.
Not sure for the volume 1 and 2 thing but I think if anything similar happened for another beyblade it would be known about. Only thing that's kinda similar is that in the UK they did package video releases of the first series with beyblades but it would just be normal releases and random too.
I know you can invert Seaborg's tip, but is it also possible to invert the tip in Storm Grip Base?
I've seen this in the Spin Up Book, but right now I'm not sure if it would stay in its place, I'm not at home to test it, seems kind of loose to me...
I have someone selling me a driger S. I will get to see the pics of it tomorrow. Meanwhile he is saying it is mint. What $$$ value should be put on it at time of posting?

I got a buyer offering Dragoon G for $20. Initially he wasnt giving me left spin launcher for $20 but I got him to adjust it for 20. So is it a fare deal or is $20 a little expensive? yes, EG winder is also included. Rip-cord, well no...the blade seems to be in good condition and he is in my city itself. So can arrange a meetup. Ebay has Dragoon G (takara) NIB for $30-$40 by sellers. + $10-$15 shipping.

both Driger S and Dragoon G are takara.
I have some old plastic gen stuff that I cant identify with a specific product. I have a video of it on youtube. Could you guys watch it and then reply?

you can post links right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41BkSqgFdO8
(Jan. 21, 2015  9:38 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: I have some old plastic gen stuff that I cant identify with a specific product. I have a video of it on youtube. Could you guys watch it and then reply?

you can post links right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41BkSqgFdO8

The first appears to be a sticker, I think. The blue cards are Ebvent Point Cards, so it was probably for a big championship and you received stamps for achievements you did or to represent how far in the tournament you went.
(Jan. 19, 2015  2:00 PM)TigerChopsticks Wrote: I have someone selling me a driger S. I will get to see the pics of it tomorrow. Meanwhile he is saying it is mint. What $$$ value should be put on it at time of posting?

I got a buyer offering Dragoon G for $20. Initially he wasnt giving me left spin launcher for $20 but I got him to adjust it for 20. So is it a fare deal or is $20 a little expensive? yes, EG winder is also included. Rip-cord, well no...the blade seems to be in good condition and he is in my city itself. So can arrange a meetup. Ebay has Dragoon G (takara) NIB for $30-$40 by sellers. + $10-$15 shipping.

both Driger S and Dragoon G are takara.

in my opinion a used or mint dragoon g is worth 15$also a mint driger s.. 10-15$..

reagrds