[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

It says "little or no customization". Those WD's make it even better, but even without it and completely uncustomized it's already very very good, better than V2 uncost.

Any other opinions? Maybe Ultra or V2(Captain)?
Urgh, what? S doesn't even break a sweat on V2. Driger V2 is commonly known as the best uncustomized plastics, though S is certainly no slouch. Get Driger F if you have Dranzer S, Wolborg 2, Master/Kid Dragoon, and a Wide Defense- Upper Dragoon+Wide Defense+Right SG Free Shaft Version (Full Auto Clutch Shaft)+Defense Grip Base 2 is a competitive spin-stealing-upper-attack combo.

G's main selling point is the AR, Triple Tiger. It is an incredibly versatile Attack Part, and on a good attack base (DGB Attack Mode, CGB (native tip), GCB Tip on WB2 casings and Defense Grip Base 2) paired with Ten Wide or Wide Defense (Wide Survivor for the GCB tip setup), Survivor Ring (on CGB), a Right SG (Neo or not) it is a fearsome attacker. In fact Triple Tiger is so good, even with that tall engine gear and blade base Driger G is a decent out of the box beyblade, and one of the best cheap beyblades on the market competitively.

S does well uncustomized, but if you want more get a Takara/Sonokong Metal Driger (avoid Hasbro, they don't have HMC) to get a Ten Heavy and HMC, and probably something cheap with Neo Right Casings to make Tiger Defenser+Ten Heavy+ Neo Right SG HMC+ Metal Change Base which is a good compact. Tiger Defenser is also a good AR for defense/zombies/compacts.

F has Full Auto Clutch Shaft, which is realllyyyy fast especially on FACB. Cross Fang (AR)is fragile though, and FACB is useless on anywhere but practicing with FAC Shaft. The combination on the first paragrafh is one of the best possible with FAC Shaft but i'm interested what it does on Cross Griffon+Ten Wide+FAC Shaft (Free Shaft Ver Casings, right spin)+Defense Grip Base 2 (smash setup)

So if you can, get S and G, and unless you have Dranzer S, Wolborg 2, Master/Kid Dragoon leave F alone. I'd admit F is rather easy to find though.

EDIT: Whoops, got quad-beaten here lol.

Beywiki is incorrect for some of the articles (sadly, Driger V2 is among them) on plastic beys. I've heard V2 sweeping entire tourneys uncustomized (ask th!nk if you can, he lost to one), and no, S doesn't do as well as V2 uncustomized. S can defeat many beys uncustomized, but it's nowhere near as good (or annoying if you're fighting it) as Driger V2.
Guys, I urge you to come participate to the current (but soon-to-be-expired) Project of the Moment :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Project-...-the-roots

It is really sad that we can find many instances of "Beywiki is flawed" here and there on this website but nobody ever does anything.
Well, I could help, but most of my knowledge was gained from th!nk and the other forums, and I don't own a single plastic bey. I'm basing most of my knowledge on learned stuff, not tried-and-true stuff so what I say may not be 100% correct, but at the same time it's not 100% wrong either.
Then we need you and two or three other guys to confirm some statements so that you can change the Beywiki articles.
(Nov. 04, 2014  5:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Guys, I urge you to come participate to the current (but soon-to-be-expired) Project of the Moment :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Project-...-the-roots

It is really sad that we can find many instances of "Beywiki is flawed" here and there on this website but nobody ever does anything.

I'm working on Gaia (S) still; very close to a conclusion.
How much is a draciel f metal master series worth? It is in box and never been assembled
One thing I can do for sure is re-doing the Zombie article, starting with minor edits. I can also do the same to the defense article, and probably the attack and stamina articles.

I'll start with the beyblade types first, since I'm not sure about articles on the beys themselves.

Anyway, how much should I expect to pay for a NIB Black Wolborg 3 (Uriel)?
(Nov. 05, 2014  4:40 PM)Akashbhambra Wrote: How much is a draciel f metal master series worth? It is in box and never been assembled

Somewhat arround 20-30 dollars.

(Nov. 05, 2014  5:37 PM)RDF3 Wrote: One thing I can do for sure is re-doing the Zombie article, starting with minor edits. I can also do the same to the defense article, and probably the attack and stamina articles.

I'll start with the beyblade types first, since I'm not sure about articles on the beys themselves.

Anyway, how much should I expect to pay for a NIB Black Wolborg 3 (Uriel)?

At least 40-50, but everything more than 60 would already be overpriced.
I'd pay $40$50 for Wb3 from Takara nib.
Hasbro would be expensive tho. Haven't even seen one NIB.
Worth it, though.
(Nov. 06, 2014  1:17 AM)Neo Wrote: I'd pay $40$50 for Wb3 from Takara nib.
Hasbro would be expensive tho. Haven't even seen one NIB.
Worth it, though.

Then you'd pay too much. It's not very hard to find it for 30 or less.
Dude you just said at least $40 - $50 and then two posts later said it's too much. That makes no sense!
(Nov. 06, 2014  8:52 AM)Ultra Wrote: Dude you just said at least $40 - $50 and then two posts later said it's too much. That makes no sense!

Dude, you didn't read the posts properly. Otherwise it would have made sense to you.

The Takara Wolborg 3 is 30 or less. The black Hasbro, which was mentioned before, is rarer and so 40-50.
I think $30 isn't realistic for takara. I've never seen one for that low.
(Nov. 06, 2014  10:37 AM)Ultra Wrote: I think $30 isn't realistic for takara. I've never seen one for that low.

It is. They show up on YJ or sometimes even on ebay from time to time. You may have to be a little pacient, because as you mentioned in the other topic, plastics prices are being horrible because of many greedy sellers at the moment), but it's actually no big deal.
Factor it's rarity and fixing the fragility of the original Gold color...it is worth it.
(Nov. 06, 2014  10:37 AM)Ultra Wrote: I think $30 isn't realistic for takara. I've never seen one for that low.

And I concur.

Do you see all the good stuff before everyone, Stoney Grin?
I picked up a used Takara gold Uriel for $17 a while back. The reasonable ones on eBay now are a mint $35 one and a NIB $40 one so $30-35 sounds about right.

As for the black one, I don't know for sure, but I do remember seeing a $45 NIB and a $60 NIB at some point in the past. I think they were both Takara though.
Probably that used one had a worn rubber tip?
I have seen dragoon V2 for 15$ -25$ some time back, but the price was price was low due to the badly worn out tip
(Nov. 07, 2014  5:51 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Probably that used one had a worn rubber tip?
I have seen dragoon V2 for 15$ -25$ some time back, but the price was price was low due to the badly worn out tip

Most don't even factor the worn on other sites.
Thank you, Wombat.

Neo: Obviously I don't.
I'm not sure whether that was supposed to be sarcastic or not, but I was legit trying to contribute to the discussion. Sorry if what I said didn't really help or was repetitive/unnecessary.

The tip is actually in pretty good condition, I'm assuming the previous owner either kept it as a collectible or knew about how fragile it was, since none of the pieces are broken. the only real signs of use are that it is missing an eye sticker and the WD is dull just from oxidation.
(Nov. 08, 2014  5:53 AM)Wombat Wrote: I'm not sure whether that was supposed to be sarcastic or not, but I was legit trying to contribute to the discussion. Sorry if what I said didn't really help or was repetitive/unnecessary.

The tip is actually in pretty good condition, I'm assuming the previous owner either kept it as a collectible or knew about how fragile it was, since none of the pieces are broken. the only real signs of use are that it is missing an eye sticker and the WD is dull just from oxidation.

Smash the tip on a flat surface. It's a harder rubber, stays in place.
(Nov. 08, 2014  5:53 AM)Wombat Wrote: I'm not sure whether that was supposed to be sarcastic or not

No, not at all! I'm sorry if it sounded like it was. I'm really grateful for your support in this discussion, because you're practically the only one, who believes me! Smile
does anyone know someone who can recreate plastic bey parts? someone mentioned it in a different post before but i forgot who
(Nov. 16, 2014  7:03 AM)BeyKing23 Wrote: does anyone know someone who can recreate plastic bey parts? someone mentioned it in a different post before but i forgot who

dio can make beyblades...

but if u searching parts i have many of them..