[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Bends upwards?

Photo?
(Sep. 21, 2014  8:02 PM)Captain Wrote: Bends upwards?

Photo?

To have it be flush, the SAR would have to be forced in. SZ is perpetually bending inward. It will break; and this should be illegal TBH.
Wow.
It's a sub-AR and an AR that are doing exactly what they're meant to: go on a single beyblade together. They are entirely fit for purpose.
I see no reason why it should be illegal, other than your personal bias.

I don't really understand your description, photo would certainly help to make sense of this inward bend.
th!nk wouldn't have put it on his tier list and talked about it in other places if it wasn't possible. A photo would be good like Captain said.
(Sep. 27, 2014  10:53 PM)Ultra Wrote: th!nk wouldn't have put it on his tier list and talked about it in other places if it wasn't possible. A photo would be good like Captain said.
What exactly is the Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec? Under what circumstances was it released? What are the parts? Any details would be grand.

In my absence I haven't really noticed any significant improvement in the number of Plastic articles being added to the Wiki...I am a bit disappointed......hopefully th!nk and Ultra are hard at work about that.....
(Oct. 01, 2014  2:58 AM)LeonTempest Wrote: What exactly is the Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec? Under what circumstances was it released? What are the parts? Any details would be grand.

In my absence I haven't really noticed any significant improvement in the number of Plastic articles being added to the Wiki...I am a bit disappointed......hopefully th!nk and Ultra are hard at work about that.....

It's simple.
It's a recolor of Gabriel's Free Wing Base (Plastic Flat base, has the ability to have a SAR on it) and Cybernetic Dragon.
Cybernetic Dragon
8 Wide
Neo Right MW Core
SG Free Wing
It's actually very interesting to test double SAR's.
Flaw is that it only has aggressive movements.
As for the release it was released through Corocoro. Also th!nk has quit now. I got the Draciel V article finished but i'm busy with work so nothing much has been done after that.
I really don't care about the competitive aspects...I just want more plastic beyblades....Back in Japan I had the choice to pick up Dark Dragoon for $20 and opted not too. And that got me thinking about how I just should have, and how much I love the old Beyblade designs.

A shame about th!nk. His willingness and devotion were valuable assets to getting the job done, and now he's gone.

I might be posting in the purchase consultation later, as to seek advice XD. Thanks for your help, both of you.
If you were gonna post plastics buying advice in the purchase consultation don't because that thread is only for MFB now. You're supposed to ask here.
th!nk hasn't quit his pursuit of beyblade as a hobby, he has simply stopped posting on the WBO
(Oct. 01, 2014  3:42 PM)Captain Wrote: th!nk hasn't quit his pursuit of beyblade as a hobby, he has simply stopped posting on the WBO

He actually told me in PM he would come back some day, I hope that's true and he wanted to be nicer.
(Oct. 01, 2014  4:35 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2014  3:42 PM)Captain Wrote: th!nk hasn't quit his pursuit of beyblade as a hobby, he has simply stopped posting on the WBO

He actually told me in PM he would come back some day, I hope that's true and he wanted to be nicer.

Pretty sure that he told you there might be a slight chance that he´d be back one day, which is slim to none though. We pm´ed as well.

Anyways, his personal reasons are none of our business and everything would be mere speculating, so we should stop talking about it right here. (Sorry, if I sound rude, I don´t mean to be, I just want to protect his privacy)
So first off on my purchase list, one of my favorite beyblades was Dragoon V2, because it had one of my favorite gimmicks; a magnetic weight disk. Unfortunately, I keep looking for this Beyblade, only to find pricing for it that is rather...shall we say, unreasonable?

So if anyone knows of a Dragoon V2 being sold under $30, send me that way.
(Oct. 01, 2014  5:41 PM)LeonTempest Wrote: So first off on my purchase list, one of my favorite beyblades was Dragoon V2, because it had one of my favorite gimmicks; a magnetic weight disk. Unfortunately, I keep looking for this Beyblade, only to find pricing for it that is rather...shall we say, unreasonable?

Used or NIB?
Used is achievable, but NIB for 30 bucks is rather...shall we say, impossible? Joyful_2

Here´s Oki´s cheapest DGV2, not the best condition, but with shipping and everything it should still be less that 30.
http://hobbyjapan.ocnk.net/product/1250
(Oct. 01, 2014  5:39 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2014  4:35 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

Pretty sure that he told you there might be a slight chance that he´d be back one day, which is slim to none though. We pm´ed as well.

Anyways, his personal reasons are none of our business and everything would be mere speculating, so we should stop talking about it right here. (Sorry, if I sound rude, I don´t mean to be, I just want to protect his privacy)
No, your right. I had to keep that same promise to him.
(Oct. 01, 2014  5:50 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2014  5:41 PM)LeonTempest Wrote: So first off on my purchase list, one of my favorite beyblades was Dragoon V2, because it had one of my favorite gimmicks; a magnetic weight disk. Unfortunately, I keep looking for this Beyblade, only to find pricing for it that is rather...shall we say, unreasonable?

Used or NIB?
Used is achievable, but NIB for 30 bucks is rather...shall we say, impossible? Joyful_2

Here´s Oki´s cheapest DGV2, not the best condition, but with shipping and everything it should still be less that 30.
http://hobbyjapan.ocnk.net/product/1250

I used to be a huge stickler about...well...stickers....but in Japan, I purchased an NIB Griffolyon that was not only missing stickers, but they wouldn't stay on.

Which brings me to ANOTHER question....anyone here sell waterslide decals for Beyblades?

As for the quality of the Dragoon, so long as the tip isn't too worn down, I am a-okay with whatever.

The Magne-WD is insanely useful, by the way.
It actually makes Bistool useful.
What makes it useful in your opinion?

People have experimented pretty thoroughly with bistool, and it was determind that 10b bistool was the best combination of WD for it.

We now know better, and know that it's all-around pretty carp.
What is it that makes the magne-WD an improvement?
(Oct. 01, 2014  11:07 PM)Captain Wrote: What makes it useful in your opinion?

People have experimented pretty thoroughly with bistool, and it was determind that 10b bistool was the best combination of WD for it.

It really can't be described in words. You'll have to try it.
(Oct. 01, 2014  11:16 PM)Neo Wrote:

Every real improvement can be described in words (increase of attack power, spin, whatever). If you can´t, it´s not an improvement but just a feeling. So I´d say, try to describe it.
(Oct. 01, 2014  11:47 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2014  11:16 PM)Neo Wrote:

Every real improvement can be described in words (increase of attack power, spin, whatever). If you can´t, it´s not an improvement but just a feeling. So I´d say, try to describe it.

Who knows, it could just be pure exaggeration which may lead it's description to surpass it's reality OR it could be really strong, I can't test it since I don't own a Magna Weight Disk.
(Oct. 02, 2014  12:07 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2014  11:47 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2014  11:16 PM)Neo Wrote: It really can't be described in words. You'll have to try it.

Who knows, it could just be pure exaggeration which may lead it's description to surpass it's reality OR it could be really strong, I can't test it since I don't own a Magna Weight Disk.

Yeah, but if it´s really strong, you can describe what exactly makes it so strong. "can´t describe, you have to try" doesn´t count as a testing result. That´s why I´d like Neo to answer the Captain´s question: What exactly is it that makes a magne-WD an improvement?
(Oct. 02, 2014  12:15 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2014  12:07 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2014  11:47 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Every real improvement can be described in words (increase of attack power, spin, whatever). If you can´t, it´s not an improvement but just a feeling. So I´d say, try to describe it.

Yeah, but if it´s really strong, you can describe what exactly makes it so strong. "can´t describe, you have to try" doesn´t count as a testing result. That´s why I´d like Neo to answer the Captain´s question: What exactly is it that makes a magne-WD an improvement?

When Neo does praise something, it's generally more than it deserves at times, like Cybernetic Dragon and Upper Force IMO, and yeah he could just say "it's a vast improvement over 10 Balance etc", or something like that.
(Oct. 02, 2014  12:22 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2014  12:15 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2014  12:07 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Who knows, it could just be pure exaggeration which may lead it's description to surpass it's reality OR it could be really strong, I can't test it since I don't own a Magna Weight Disk.

When Neo does praise something, it's generally more than it deserves at times, like Cybernetic Dragon and Upper Force IMO, and yeah he could just say "it's a vast improvement over 10 Balance etc", or something like that.

Nevertheless, he could clearly state, what exactly is that vast improvement (balance, speed, ...). Just saying it's an improvement, but not which property exactly magne improves, is too vague to be taken seriously.