[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Sep. 18, 2014  8:15 AM)Ultra Wrote: Um Metal Dranzer is a top tier AR Neo...

No no...
I know that; I actually love that AR.
I thought this was for Defense and Endurance Combos tho?
(Sep. 18, 2014  2:31 PM)Captain Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2014  1:42 AM)Wombat Wrote: I would recommend using 10 Balance in place of Wide Defense/Survivor rather than 10 Heavy/10 Wide.

Why instead of Wide Defense on the Circle Survivor combo?

No, what I meant was that until he gets Wide Defense/Wide Survivor he should be using 10 Balance rather than 10 Wide or 10 Heavy. It was a badly worded statement so I can see where you misinterpreted it, sorry.

(Sep. 18, 2014  10:10 PM)Neo Wrote:

No no...

It is. Scissor Attacker is the second best Zombie (which is Defense/Endurance) AR. What have you been using it for? I could maybe see it as like a compact AR (it is pretty small, right?) but outside of Zombies that's about it.
(Sep. 19, 2014  12:44 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2014  2:31 PM)Captain Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2014  1:42 AM)Wombat Wrote: I would recommend using 10 Balance in place of Wide Defense/Survivor rather than 10 Heavy/10 Wide.

Why instead of Wide Defense on the Circle Survivor combo?

No, what I meant was that until he gets Wide Defense/Wide Survivor he should be using 10 Balance rather than 10 Wide or 10 Heavy. It was a badly worded statement so I can see where you misinterpreted it, sorry.

(Sep. 18, 2014  10:10 PM)Neo Wrote:

No no...

It is. Scissor Attacker is the second best Zombie (which is Defense/Endurance) AR. What have you been using it for? I could maybe see it as like a compact AR (it is pretty small, right?) but outside of Zombies that's about it.
Compact Smash in Right Spin.
Never thought about using it as a Zombie AR.
Not enough offensive ability for compact attack, it's been tested already.

Zombie is its only function, and it performs admirably.

You took part in the discussion in the "successful in plastics" thread where we spoke about it being top tier zombie already.
I found a picture of a super long orange winder. It is about two times the length of the Dragon Winder, with a orange colour. I searched on Beywiki/Internet and there was absolutely nothing about it. Did you guys have some informations ?
(Sep. 19, 2014  12:42 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I found a picture of a super long orange winder. It is about two times the length of the Dragon Winder, with a orange colour. I searched on Beywiki/Internet and there was absolutely nothing about it. Did you guys have some informations ?

Could you count the teeth, please?
(Sep. 19, 2014  12:46 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2014  12:42 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I found a picture of a super long orange winder. It is about two times the length of the Dragon Winder, with a orange colour. I searched on Beywiki/Internet and there was absolutely nothing about it. Did you guys have some informations ?

Could you count the teeth, please?

It is impossible because of the low quality picture, but the winder is really two times the length of a Takara Tomy MFB winder. I could perhaps find the pic, I think it was on WBO.

EDIT : I got it.
http://worldbeyblade.org/attachment.php?thumbnail=3294
Wow, I've never seen a winder like that before. It's either a very rare special release or fake, can't say for sure, sorry.
Itlooks like some of the fakes that used to float around on ebay. I had one similar to that. It was fake. Mkne came from Thailand.
(Sep. 19, 2014  1:18 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Itlooks like some of the fakes that used to float around on ebay. I had one similar to that. It was fake. Mkne came from Thailand.

Even it is fake, it still legal to use ? I want so much to see a Dragoon GT launched with this monster Smile
(Sep. 19, 2014  2:05 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2014  1:18 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Itlooks like some of the fakes that used to float around on ebay. I had one similar to that. It was fake. Mkne came from Thailand.

Even it is fake, it still legal to use ? I want so much to see a Dragoon GT launched with this monster Smile

No. Any fake/illegitimate parts, launchers, grips, or winders are all banned by Hasbro and WBO play. In casuals you could mess around with it, but outsideo f that, you shouldn't use it. Especially with Attack types.

A winder of this magnitude gives you zero control, regardless of whether or not you use a launching technique.

Edit to avoid dub posting:
Is there a specific ruling on changing bearings in Bearing core parts? (IE: Using Wolborg 2 Bearings in MDBS Shaft or vice versa)
(Sep. 19, 2014  2:39 PM)FT-Sprite Wrote: Edit to avoid dub posting:
Is there a specific ruling on changing bearings in Bearing core parts? (IE: Using Wolborg 2 Bearings in MDBS Shaft or vice versa)

That should be legal, since you´re still only using original parts. I believe it was th!nk, who made a list with the best combos and he also mentioned combos, which are more "difficult", i.e. they include tip changing and also bearing modification.
How do I combine Screw Zeus SAR and Dragon Breaker?
Bearing swapping between beys is entirely legal and very necessary for achieving top tier survival performance.
Bearing tuning & seasoning are illegal however.
(Sep. 19, 2014  11:00 PM)Captain Wrote: Bearing swapping between beys is entirely legal and very necessary for achieving top tier survival performance.
Bearing tuning & seasoning are illegal however.

Hallelujah! Swapping the plastic bearings out of MDBS and replacing them with my Wolborg 2's bearings made the blade base SO much more efficient, allowing the tip to freely rotate more. Currently testing out various combos with the BB to see what works the best as a replacement for the Defense Grip 2 BB + Shaft.

As for the Screw Zeus and Dragon Breaker, I'm fairly sure that SZ Sub-AR needs to be pointing out from the DB AR on the areas that have the most space.
I've put it every way possible and nothing works.
(Sep. 19, 2014  11:08 PM)Neo Wrote: I've put it every way possible and nothing works.

Are both legit molds of the ARs? Maybe you gotta rotate it around a bit to make it fit... Hmm.

Edit: You using the Gaia Dragoon V or G AR? Sometimes people get mixed up with the GD ARs.
(Sep. 19, 2014  11:29 PM)FT-Sprite Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2014  11:08 PM)Neo Wrote: I've put it every way possible and nothing works.

Are both legit molds of the ARs? Maybe you gotta rotate it around a bit to make it fit... Hmm.

Edit: You using the Gaia Dragoon V or G AR? Sometimes people get mixed up with the GD ARs.

V. That's Dragon Breaker.
It only fits on. With the SAR upside down. I believe that would be illegal.
(Sep. 20, 2014  12:57 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2014  11:29 PM)FT-Sprite Wrote:

Does Dragon Breaker not go on at all with Screw Zeus? Or are you expecting SZ to rotate?
(Sep. 20, 2014  2:16 AM)FT-Sprite Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2014  12:57 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2014  11:29 PM)FT-Sprite Wrote: Are both legit molds of the ARs? Maybe you gotta rotate it around a bit to make it fit... Hmm.

Does Dragon Breaker not go on at all with Screw Zeus? Or are you expecting SZ to rotate?
It doesn't even go on.
(Sep. 20, 2014  3:09 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2014  2:16 AM)FT-Sprite Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2014  12:57 AM)Neo Wrote: V. That's Dragon Breaker.

It doesn't even go on.

Hmm... That is indeed a predicament. It is probably due to some off molding issues when the ARs were both made. Either the SZ AR set was molded too small, or the DB AR set was molded too big. I've run into this issue myself in the past, and it's no fun.
(Sep. 20, 2014  4:45 AM)FT-Sprite Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2014  3:09 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2014  2:16 AM)FT-Sprite Wrote: Does Dragon Breaker not go on at all with Screw Zeus? Or are you expecting SZ to rotate?
It doesn't even go on.

Hmm... That is indeed a predicament. It is probably due to some off molding issues when the ARs were both made. Either the SZ AR set was molded too small, or the DB AR set was molded too big. I've run into this issue myself in the past, and it's no fun.

I really doubt that TBH...
If anyone can take a picture of that particular setup and post it here so we can look at it that would be cool. I have neither of them so I can't do it but I thought I'd just throw the idea out there.
complete credit to th!nk and his blog:

[Image: maximum-power.png]
(Sep. 21, 2014  3:24 AM)Captain Wrote: complete credit to th!nk and his blog:

[Image: maximum-power.png]

Tried it.
Screw Zeus bends upward: and I'm not willing to let a Mint Screw Zeus break.