[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Sep. 04, 2014  6:56 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: It was NIB but not in original package as I can see. Even Draciel G's engine gear have a strange mechanism. Why it's always me who got the scrap things ?

Then I assume that it has been used before, at least wound up one time, which broke it.

The strange mechanism could simply be a cheap mechanism. Grin Sono Kong beys are always quite crappy, at least if you´re going to use them. Like Neo said, use Takara or Hasbro, then you have reliable parts to use. A German proverb says: "Cheap things are bought twice". Guess that´s right for beyblades as well. Tongue_out_wink

Edit: About your edit: SK WD´s are shiny sometimes. I have a few SK beys, which I assembled myself (so definitely no fakes), and those have shiny WD´s as well. Like my Draciel S.
(Sep. 04, 2014  7:03 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2014  6:56 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: It was NIB but not in original package as I can see. Even Draciel G's engine gear have a strange mechanism. Why it's always me who got the scrap things ?

Then I assume that it has been used before, at least wound up one time, which broke it.

The strange mechanism could simply be a cheap mechanism. Grin Sono Kong beys are always quite crappy, at least if you´re going to use them. Like Neo said, use Takara or Hasbro, then you have reliable parts to use. A German proverb says: "Cheap things are bought twice". Guess that´s right for beyblades as well. Tongue_out_wink
Do you know what Wolborg 4's Slow Release Engine Gear be like? Since the gear is slightly different.
Mine is Hasbro, so I haven´t tried it, but I think we can say that all SK EG´s, also Wolborg 4´s, are much more fragile than Takara or Hasbro. If you intend to get one, buy T or H, not SK.

Edit: About your edit: SK WD´s are shiny sometimes. I have a few SK beys, which I assembled myself (so definitely no fakes), and those have shiny WD´s as well. Like my Draciel S.

It's NIB.
They'd only open it @ customs.
They have cheap and light metal TBH.
Mechanisms are often defected.
Why do people have an issue with shiny WDs?
That's absolutely normal.
(Sep. 04, 2014  7:24 PM)Neo Wrote:

It's NIB.
They'd only open it @ customs.
They have cheap and light metal TBH.
Mechanisms are often defected.

Neo, look what he said...

So it was NIB, but not sealed. Which means that practically everybody could have opened it before, not only the customs guys.
(Sep. 04, 2014  7:35 PM)BrioShield Wrote: Why do people have an issue with shiny WDs?
That's absolutely normal.

That's not it, what I'm saying is that it's shiner than even a new real WD, if you really look at it, you could see the shine on the fake metal is different to the real one, I can't exactly describe it but the fake one seems more lighter coloured only IMO.
The metal is cheaper, lighter.

I know how customs operate; Korea is the worst. It's takes them a long time to ship it out because they have to go through everything. If it was open, that's standard. If nothing was taken out of the Plastic Tree, and the BAG was sealed, it should be fine.
If you're only talking about the box, that's NORMAL..
Anyhow, contact Kitaechan.
(Sep. 05, 2014  12:14 AM)Neo Wrote: The metal is cheaper, lighter.

Are you referring to shiny WDs?
You didn't quote anything so it's not easy to figure out.
(Sep. 05, 2014  12:59 AM)BrioShield Wrote:

Are you referring to shiny WDs?
You didn't quote anything so it's not easy to figure out.

Sono Kong's.
They're unusually shiny.
My Gaia Dragoon V and Burning Kerberous Takara NIB both had dull 10 Wides.

I know how customs operate; Korea is the worst. It's takes them a long time to ship it out because they have to go through everything. If it was open, that's standard. If nothing was taken out of the Plastic Tree, and the BAG was sealed, it should be fine.

I assume that wasn´t the case, if he said it wasn´t the original packaging. Please correct me, if I´m wrong, bouncer.
(Sep. 05, 2014  11:13 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:

I assume that wasn´t the case, if he said it wasn´t the original packaging. Please correct me, if I´m wrong, bouncer.

Nonetheless; he should contact the seller.
KitaeChan only sells NIB ones. It would only be opened via customs.
(Sep. 05, 2014  5:50 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2014  11:13 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:

Nonetheless; he should contact the seller.
KitaeChan only sells NIB ones. It would only be opened via customs.

What makes you so sure that he or somebody else didn't open this particular one? He may be an honest seller in general, but there can always be exceptions. Btw NIB means that the bey is with original box, not assembled, stickers not attached. But not unopened. His stuff is still officially "NIB" when he takes out the EG and winds it up one time.
I'm telling you, it wouldn't be wound up.
The customs guys would only MAYBE open the big box the set comes in.
Everything is sealed with tape.
(Sep. 06, 2014  2:49 AM)Neo Wrote: I'm telling you, it wouldn't be wound up.
The customs guys would only MAYBE open the big box the set comes in.
Everything is sealed with tape.

My friend, what I am going to say now is, of course, no offense, because I like you very much. I only think it might help you, if somebody points that out.

Your attitude is very naive. Why wouldn´t he open it? He´s "only" an anonymous ebay seller, you don´t know him in person, he´s neither a relative of yours so that you can fully trust him, nor some god of honesty.
The fact that bouncer said it wasn´t the original packaging proves that. Customs don´t change the packaging. They open it, take a close look at what´s inside and close it again with tape written "customs" on it, because you have to be able to see that the customs checked it. Only the seller or a previous owner could have opened it. And I´m pretty sure they have pellucid tape to "seal" it again on their desks as well.

If you keep fully trusting strangers like that without any concrete evidence, you´ll be easy prey for frauds.
(Sep. 06, 2014  12:39 PM)behthoven Wrote: Has this colour of Seaborg 2 ever been released?
http://imgur.com/r2cTgo8

yes. from random booster12 maybe.. im not sure
Yes but it isn't from RB12. Beywiki (that thing nobody seems to look at...) has articles on most the plastic random booster so i'd check there.
(Sep. 06, 2014  1:04 PM)Ultra Wrote: Yes but it isn't from RB12. Beywiki (that thing nobody seems to look at...) has articles on most the plastic random booster so i'd check there.

I somehow couldn´t find the plastic random boosters in beywiki. :\ What exactly should I search for?

TBH in most cases I look at the bey´s article at "other versions" when I want to know, if the recolor is real. Maybe he did that, too, and saw only the three recolors listed at Seaborg 2´s page.
(Sep. 06, 2014  1:04 PM)Ultra Wrote: Yes but it isn't from RB12. Beywiki (that thing nobody seems to look at...) has articles on most the plastic random booster so i'd check there.

I did look at Beywiki it only has three different colours. I checked before asking and i don't mean to sound rude but maybe you should check Beywiki before asking other people to check Beywiki.
Ahem:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...m_Boosters

There's a link to that page from the Index bit.
(Sep. 06, 2014  1:59 PM)Ultra Wrote: Ahem:

Oh hey, there´s a link to that page from the Index bit! XD

Thanks Ultra Joyful_2

Edit: Somehow RB´s 1, 2, 3, 5 and 7 are missing in that list Unhappy
(Sep. 06, 2014  1:59 PM)Ultra Wrote: Ahem:

My bad i was not aware of that particular section.
RB12 Draciel V blue $?
(Sep. 06, 2014  3:10 PM)Neo Wrote: RB12 Draciel V blue $?

30 NIB.