[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Sep. 03, 2014  12:54 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2014  12:10 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2014  12:00 AM)Neo Wrote: It was used.
BTW, it says hasbro on the inside of the AR.

Sorry, didn´t read that.

What was used? The tip?

Again guys..
It was used.. taxus lost the clips, that's why their different.
It may have been replaced..

Yeah, we can see that it´s used. We also didn´t say that the clips were fake, just not Dragoon V´s. Same for the WD, but those two things don´t make the whole bey a "fake".

But there´s no doubt that the tip is self-made. Not by taxus, but by its prevous owner. And that person wouldn´t have a reason to make that sort of tip (takes quite some time), if he wasn´t going to use it...
(Sep. 03, 2014  1:04 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2014  12:54 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2014  12:10 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Sorry, didn´t read that.

What was used? The tip?

Again guys..

Yeah, we can see that it´s used. We also didn´t say that the clips were fake, just not Dragoon V´s. Same for the WD, but those two things don´t make the whole bey a "fake".

But there´s no doubt that the tip is self-made. Not by taxus, but by its prevous owner. And that person wouldn´t have a reason to make that sort of tip (takes quite some time), if he wasn´t going to use it...
I swear I saw the same tip on the back of a box..
(Sep. 03, 2014  1:06 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2014  1:04 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2014  12:54 AM)Neo Wrote: Again guys..

That´s impossible. That tip is 100% self-turned. Dragoon V has never been released with a massive metal tip like that. If you saw it, the box must also have been fake.
I just got my trygle yesterday and now the ar is broken Unhappy
(Sep. 03, 2014  1:10 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2014  1:06 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2014  1:04 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Yeah, we can see that it´s used. We also didn´t say that the clips were fake, just not Dragoon V´s. Same for the WD, but those two things don´t make the whole bey a "fake".

That´s impossible. That tip is 100% self-turned. Dragoon V has never been released with a massive metal tip like that. If you saw it, the box must also have been fake.

It was a BBA Championship Box. I can't seem to find any images of the back.

(Sep. 03, 2014  1:37 PM)behthoven Wrote: I just got my trygle yesterday and now the ar is broken Unhappy

How? It's not really fragile.
Dude I can't even find any pictures at all of a BBA Championship Dragoon V so i'm skeptical they even released one in that series (they didn't rerelease everything)
I saw one on eBay the other day. They sure did.
There are so many fakes on ebay... I sure do believe you that you saw it there, but that isn't any proof for it being real, just because it was on ebay.
It was NIB and it's said Hasbro?!
Trust me, I know what a BBA Championship box looks like.
I would like to offer my opinion on this Dragoon V tip matter firstly after looking at the pictures of the metal tip it looks like one whole piece. The original Dragoon V tip was a Translucent plastic semi flat tip which encased a magnet which allowed the bey to work with magnets. Secondly metal tip from what I could see seems to protrude very far out it almost looks like a sharp tip on a flat base similar to FS. The original tip was a flat base that had a very short plateau like flat tip which rounded off making it semi flat. And lastly while yes I do believe there is a BBA Championship version of this Dragoon V which I recall seeing as well. There is one that is often seen with the Magnacore re-releases of the line they usually removed the Magnets those were the only changes in the line otherwise they were re-releases. So from what I could tell that metal tip was self made or from a company not affiliated with any of the official distributors.

PS:Looking at those clips they look like Dragoon S and Dragoon F blade base clips.
Yes x.x concerning the clips it came like that because the seller (Taxus) lost the real ones.
It's 100% metal; and not some cheap fake kind either. It's extremely heavy, more so then HMC.
(Sep. 04, 2014  1:14 AM)Neo Wrote: It was NIB and it's said Hasbro?!

Yeah, I know as well how those boxes look like. But there are others who know it, too, and if the others also know how to use photoshop properly, it's a piece of cake to fake a Hasbro box.

Dragoon V with a metal tip, that's simply impossible. Hasbro would never have released that. They made some color changes or gave the beys bases from other beys, but replace only the plastic tip by a metal tip, especially for Dragoon V.... No. That would change the whole character of the bey.

It's like Kenshin said: This tip is one piece and it's seld-made for sure. It's very easy to turn it.

As for the weight of the piece: It's high-grade steel. In every shop where metal is used there are some left over pieces. Just because it's of heavy material, it's not original.
(Sep. 04, 2014  10:00 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2014  1:14 AM)Neo Wrote: It was NIB and it's said Hasbro?!

Yeah, I know as well how those boxes look like. But there are others who know it, too, and if the others also know how to use photoshop properly, it's a piece of cake to fake a Hasbro box.

Dragoon V with a metal tip, that's simply impossible. Hasbro would never have released that. They made some color changes or gave the beys bases from other beys, but replace only the plastic tip by a metal tip, especially for Dragoon V.... No. That would change the whole character of the bey.

It's like Kenshin said: This tip is one piece and it's seld-made for sure. It's very easy to turn it.

As for the weight of the piece: It's high-grade steel. In every shop where metal is used there are some left over pieces. Just because it's of heavy material, it's not original.
It's just as easy to turn it as a normal tip. Slightly looser on some cores.
I can assure you, it was authentic.

If I remember correctly, there was this kid on YouTube unboxing a Fake Draciel V, and he had an authentic BBA DGV Box.
We'll see, I've sent an e-mail to the Hasbro customer service asking them, if they released a DGV with a metal tip or not. Then we have the official statement. It's possible that there was Dragoon V in that series, but never with a metal tip.

Anyways, we should wait for their reply (I'll post it here completely) instead of further discussion.
Stoney laying down the law :3
(Sep. 04, 2014  4:48 PM)BrioShield Wrote: Stoney laying down the law :3

Not at all, I'm just very curious myself. Joyful_3
I've buyed a the G-Challenge set from the eBay seller Kitaechan. Dragoon G's engine gear seems to have problems, and the weight disks are shiny BUT have the letter G on the extremity. Also, the G-Winder have the inscription : Top support system and there's no inscriptions on both engine gears of Draciel G / Dragoon G
Kitaechan sell fake stuffs or what ?
(Sep. 04, 2014  6:31 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I've buyed a the G-Challenge set from the eBay seller Kitaechan. Dragoon G's engine gear seems to have problems, and the weight disks are shiny BUT have the letter G on the extremity. Also, the G-Winder have the inscription : Top support system and there's no inscriptions on both engine gears of Draciel G / Dragoon G
Kitaechan sell fake stuffs or what ?

No, not fake, usually he sells Sono Kong stuff, which could be a little different. Could you post the link to the listing, please? Then we can say for sure.
Dragoon G's engine gear just don't work and looked broken --'
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Beyblade-G-Revolu...3452wt_892
(Sep. 04, 2014  6:44 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Dragoon G's engine gear just don't work and looked broken --'
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Beyblade-G-Revolu...3452wt_892

Hmm, if the set you recieved looks exactly like the one in the picture, it´s original. But nevertheless, its not Takara or Hasbro, but Sono Kong, which has the lowest quality of all three in my opinion. I wouldn´t wonder, if it broke easily.

Was it definitely NIB and sealed?
Sono Kong usually has faulty EG's in general. Kitaechan only sells real and reliable products. If it was 100% unassembled; meaning the Beyblade wasn't assembled, SK had a defective DGG.
Your best bet is to contact Kitaechan; he'll most likely refund part of the set or send a compensation DGG.
Again, try to get a Takara or Hasbro one. The plastic is cheaper on SK Beyblades. If you want a rough Eight Spiker, that's the only thing useful.
It was NIB but not in original package as I can see. Even Draciel G's engine gear have a strange mechanism. Why it's always me who got the scrap things ?
On the bright side, superb stadium and launcher grips
I have the same set; it was sealed and 100% NIP. They just have the contents of a Starter box minus the Launcher (in a different package) stuffed in the box.
The EG's may be a tad "ratchety" and not a smooth, but they work. BTW, they're First Clutch is amazing good. The Plastic is rough and causes for smash attack.
Try getting a refund from him for DGG.
(Sep. 04, 2014  6:56 PM)BrioShield Wrote: On the bright side, superb stadium and launcher grips

I was buying it principally for Dragoon G, but yes the grips are ok and the stadium also. Anyway, 40$ + is expensive for this.

EDIT : The weight disk aren't perfect at all, they are shiny and really looks fake, how about your's Neo ?