[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Just so you know the metal masters version is a slightly different shade of green.
Does the Hasbro Dragoon V have a different tip?
Hmm. Mine is completely metal (tip), and sorta Semi-flat.
I thought it was fake...but I saw the tip looks metal on the Hasbro boxes.
Erm Dragoon V (any brand) has a plastic tip. It has a magnecore inside though which could be what you're referring to? But it's not fully metal if that's what you're implying.
Sure thing...
It's 100 metal and VERY heavy. It has a South MG core.
Pictures would be good but it sounds like it's fake.

EDIT: BTW look on beywiki before asking questions because the Dragoon V article has pictures of a hasbro and takara version.
(Sep. 01, 2014  10:16 PM)Ultra Wrote: Pictures would be good but it sounds like it's fake.

EDIT: BTW look on beywiki before asking questions because the Dragoon V article has pictures of a hasbro and takara version.

I don't know if there are any "Hasbro fakes" out there.
I distinctly remember seeing the BBA Championship Box having the metal tip on the back..
It was probably just the magnecore of the tip. If it did it would be in the bewiki article. Oh and yes the tip is super fake. Also btw the molding of the bey is questionable and those are definitely not the right base clips.
Hello,

I have several questions regarding plastic beyblades.

Firstly, I've seen some Sonkong plastic beyblades on Ebay that are golden-colored, like Dranzer S. The golden-colored ones were less expensive than the normal-colored versions, which makes me feel suspicious that their quality isn't as good as the normal versions. Does anyone know what is the difference between the golden-colored plastic beyblades and the normal-colored beyblades, other than the obvious differences in color?

Secondly, what are the best Dranzer beyblades that are available for a decent price, preferably NIB? When I mean the best Dranzer beyblades, I mean the ones that have the best attack rings, best tip, and/or the most consistently useful parts. A decent price, in my opinion, would be $10-$40 or less for one NIB beyblade.

Would any of you consider Dranzer S or Dranzer G as a good beyblade? I read the Beywiki article on Dranzer S, which says the attack ring is decent, but that the beyblade is good because of its blade base and spin gear shaft. I am considering getting Dranzer S, but I noticed that there isn't any Beywiki article on Dranzer G. Would any of you recommend either beyblade?

By the way, the only Dranzer beyblade I've used is a Hasbro version of Dranzer F. The attack ring was semi-decent, if quite fragile, but the interchangeable tip usually does not work well at all (it tends to get caught in between the different tips, rendering it practically useless).

I have one final question: I've heard bad things about EG (engine gear) beyblades. Would anyone actually recommend getting a beyblade with an EG, or are the other plastic beyblade systems superior to engine gears? Also, can you explain why EGs do or do not work well?

Thanks in advance.
I habe the most plastics, HMS and plastics to sell... here is my opinion:

Sonokong have a bad quality...

You should buy Takara or Hasbro.

EG Beyblade look awesome, but the beys are big (physik Wink) And it also can be that the EG broke fast if you dont use it good..

IF you need any bey.. contact me Smile
In short
The 'golden' color beys from sonokong are not compatible with other hasbro or takara version, but you can customize them with the other 'gold' beys
If you are looking for best Dranzer beyblade out of the box, then Dranzer V2 is a good choice. A NIB one can cost ~30$+ on an average
EG beys are mostly tall, and used for their gimmick, gimmick doesnot work well in competitive play
There are some good / decent ARs from EG beys, like Draiger G's AR .. Dranzer GT's AR
EDIT: taxus Grin
(Sep. 02, 2014  8:53 AM)kai fan_719 Wrote: Hello,

I have several questions regarding plastic beyblades.

Firstly, I've seen some Sonkong plastic beyblades on Ebay that are golden-colored, like Dranzer S. The golden-colored ones were less expensive than the normal-colored versions, which makes me feel suspicious that their quality isn't as good as the normal versions. Does anyone know what is the difference between the golden-colored plastic beyblades and the normal-colored beyblades, other than the obvious differences in color?

Secondly, what are the best Dranzer beyblades that are available for a decent price, preferably NIB? When I mean the best Dranzer beyblades, I mean the ones that have the best attack rings, best tip, and/or the most consistently useful parts. A decent price, in my opinion, would be $10-$40 or less for one NIB beyblade.

Would any of you consider Dranzer S or Dranzer G as a good beyblade? I read the Beywiki article on Dranzer S, which says the attack ring is decent, but that the beyblade is good because of its blade base and spin gear shaft. I am considering getting Dranzer S, but I noticed that there isn't any Beywiki article on Dranzer G. Would any of you recommend either beyblade?

By the way, the only Dranzer beyblade I've used is a Hasbro version of Dranzer F. The attack ring was semi-decent, if quite fragile, but the interchangeable tip usually does not work well at all (it tends to get caught in between the different tips, rendering it practically useless).

I have one final question: I've heard bad things about EG (engine gear) beyblades. Would anyone actually recommend getting a beyblade with an EG, or are the other plastic beyblade systems superior to engine gears? Also, can you explain why EGs do or do not work well?

Thanks in advance.

Dranzer Auto Change Balancer
Dranzer S (superb LAD)
Dranzer V2 (solid)

are the three best models of Dranzer in the range, for certain.

Dranzer F breaks too easily and the tip changer gets loose quickly (useless, like you mentioned), V is nothing special, and G has all the shortcomings of a typical EG bey and a not-fantastic AR.
(Sep. 02, 2014  8:11 AM)Ultra Wrote: It was probably just the magnecore of the tip. If it did it would be in the bewiki article. Oh and yes the tip is super fake. Also btw the molding of the bey is questionable and those are definitely not the right base clips.

I could tell that. The MG core is just as strong as any other core, and like typical Hasbro, the stickers are a darker shade. Hmm. taxus said the clips had to be replaced. (lost original)
I think the WD is fake. 8 wide is too shiny.
If it has that many fake parts then your beyblade is probably fake.
(Sep. 02, 2014  1:39 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2014  10:16 PM)Ultra Wrote: Pictures would be good but it sounds like it's fake.

I don't know if there are any "Hasbro fakes" out there.
I distinctly remember seeing the BBA Championship Box having the metal tip on the back..

Would a another way to tell it's fake be the unbelievably shiny metal component which in this case is the weight disk?

It could be new I know but aren't fake weight disks are shiner than even real new ones? If not then politely correct me.
It's used. The WD may be fake, but the AR; Bit, SG, and BB are real for sure. You can tell it's Hasbro. It seems like someone's childhood combination put together off of memory.
Okay but where did the fake tip come from then?
I still wonder why there would be a fake 8 wide, not sure how good 8 wide is anyway but it still seems like a rip IMO.

Also if I multiple post by accident I apologise since my internet is pretty messed up right now.
There are beys with a silver-plated WD, which looks exactly like this one. So if it´s not painted, the WD could be real, at least, but it´s definitely not Dragoon V´s original WD, especially because Dragoon V comes with 10 wide.

The tip is simply self-made with a turning lathe. Every precision mechanik, mechanical engineering student or anybody, who knows one of these people can get/make it. I know this, because my boyfriend is such a mechanical engineering student and he had to do work like this in his practical courses. He would also be a guy to avoid tip wear by making a metal tip by himself. Tongue_out_wink

The mold seems (just like Neo said) legit to me as well, I´ve just compared this one and my DGV. Nevertheless, as Ultra said, it has the wrong clips, probably from another Dragoon version.

To me your bey doesn´t seem fake, but highly customized by someone with engineering knowledge not caring about organized play rules.
It was used.
BTW, it says hasbro on the inside of the AR.
(Sep. 03, 2014  12:00 AM)Neo Wrote: It was used.

Sorry, didn´t read that.

What was used? The tip?
i dont think that the wd is fake, because from my NIB dragoon F from hasbro, the WD is also very bright shining
(Sep. 03, 2014  12:22 AM)taxus Wrote: i dont think that the wd is fake, because from my NIB dragoon F from hasbro, the WD is also very bright shining

White version or recolor? I remember some recolors (maybe also of other beys, but I don´t really feel like checking them all right now...XD) that also had shiny WD´s.

Nevertheless, it should be 10 wide anyways, so... Joyful_2
(Sep. 03, 2014  12:10 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2014  12:00 AM)Neo Wrote: It was used.

Sorry, didn´t read that.

What was used? The tip?

Again guys..
It was used.. taxus lost the clips, that's why their different.
It may have been replaced..