[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Actually, I was talking about NIB Dragoon GT for 300 (which is cheap), so plastics QA thread should be alright, no? Wink

@DK: Of course there are beys worth more than 300, but not many and especially not very much more than 300 such as 800 (oh my...).
Could I also know the price of Dragoon V2, same conditions.

By the Way, does Gaia Dragoon V come with metal balls? If so, how many and how much is it worth. Unlike the others, the specifics on this one are:
No stickers.
Rather old
But no parts broken.
No box.
GDV has no metal balls, I believe Gaia Dragoon, the special edition Takara thing does have them in its base, but my memory is foggy.

Price-wise, you're better off asking the others.
I bought mine for around $20, but I'm not sure if that's a good or bad price (used, stickers, still in good condition).
I bought my Gaia V off of Oki for $35 NIB.
You those old stadium that fold up? All I've seen are the blue and green ones, are the red and black ones rarer ?
Yes, the Engine Gear Mobile stadium is rarer.
Not different, though.
(Aug. 29, 2014  9:16 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: I agree that it´s useless to continue this discussion, because you keep twisting my words.
If you had read this one little passage, you could have spared 3/4 of your post.

I´ll just quote myself to make clear what I meant:

(Aug. 29, 2014  4:29 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: The value of a beyblade is determined by the cheapest amount of money you can get it for without much trouble or waiting, because people always buy the cheapest they can find.

For you in other words: Not the very cheapest in general. Not even close to your lowest 5%. Just the cheapest price that is still easy to find for everyone, such as (NOT only!) Oki´s store or two clicks on YJ. Which means, lower than the average, which is rather influenced by the many overpriced sellers than the few sellers who have prices in those 5% of yours. This is fair for seller and buyer, everything more would rather be an advantage for the seller.

A) there is plenty of a supply. Why would dealers have giant stocks of beys for sale, if there wasn´t? YJ is full with oldshool beys. B) The range between the very cheapest and the most expensive sellers is tremendous: Dragoon GT NIB for 460 on ebay, 300 from taxus. He also could sell his for 400 and make more money, but he´s content with the money he makes by selling it for 300, because he´s not greedy and doesn´t want to fleece people. Same for other oldshool beys.

And C) People are bidding that much, because they see other hopelessly overpriced beys and suddenly the medium overpriced bey seems cheap. That´s what I meant with "pushing the market".

That´s pretty much it from my side.
Like I said before, it's pointless to continue this conversation- despite the fact I'm both sure that we can continue. If you want to continue feel free to PM me, regardless.

Sorry if I have sounded rude or anything, I apologise, but I still stand by what I have said 100%
(Aug. 30, 2014  10:23 PM)Neo Wrote: Yes, the Engine Gear Mobile stadium is rarer.
Not different, though.

What's a used one worth?
(Aug. 30, 2014  11:21 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2014  10:23 PM)Neo Wrote: Yes, the Engine Gear Mobile stadium is rarer.
Not different, though.

What's a used one worth?

$20 or so?
It's not like people want it badly.
Well; I do..
Wowza! For one used?!
(Aug. 31, 2014  12:58 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Wowza! For one used?!

It is uncommon.
$20 isn't a lot, lol.
(Aug. 31, 2014  1:01 AM)Neo Wrote:

It is uncommon.
$20 isn't a lot, lol.

It's a lot for a used HASBRO stadium...
(Aug. 31, 2014  1:02 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2014  1:01 AM)Neo Wrote:

It is uncommon.
$20 isn't a lot, lol.

Plastic Generation stadiums are hard to come by..
It's not a new thing >.>
2002-2005 is a long time ago.
(Aug. 31, 2014  1:04 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2014  1:02 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2014  1:01 AM)Neo Wrote: It is uncommon.
$20 isn't a lot, lol.

It's not a new thing >.>
hasbro stadiums just aren't very sought for, though. Even plastic gen.
(Aug. 31, 2014  1:06 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2014  1:04 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2014  1:02 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: It's a lot for a used HASBRO stadium...

It's not a new thing >.>
hasbro stadiums just aren't very sought for, though. Even plastic gen.
I never said they were.
They're just expensive.
They are cool though.
Uh i'd consider $20 too high. There's no demand for them whatsoever so even if they are rare they're still worth like $5. Same with most of the rubbish plastic series hasbro stadiums.
Lol, personally, I'd pay $20+ for an EG Portable Stadium

Sure it's useless for competitive battling, but it just seems really cool.
(Aug. 31, 2014  10:59 AM)BrioShield Wrote: Lol, personally, I'd pay $20+ for an EG Portable Stadium

Sure it's useless for competitive battling, but it just seems really cool.

This I can confirm Grin
I will try to make a video of how INSANE Hasbro Auto Change Balancer is in that stadium!
It flies. It's like the anime. Seriously.
Kinda reminds me of the vortex stadium. Beys hit walls a and pop back and go crazy XD
(Aug. 31, 2014  7:31 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Kinda reminds me of the vortex stadium. Beys hit walls a and pop back and go crazy XD

That's mild comparatively.
Hi, I have found a draciel F beyblade which I want to buy and was wondering what the legitimate original hasbro box is supposed to look like. I have tried searching and have found two different styles. One just has the original beyblade logo with a zoomed in part of the metal bearings and the old style max, whilst the other has the V-force logo under the beyblade logo, says metal masters series and has a newer version of max.

[Image: view.php?pic=2cpw7kz&s=8#.VAS3DfldW-8] (1st description)
[Image: view.php?pic=30t2u6g&s=8#.VAS2x_ldW-8] (2nd description)
(Sep. 01, 2014  7:13 PM)unusualbob1 Wrote: Hi, I have found a draciel F beyblade which I want to buy and was wondering what the legitimate original hasbro box is supposed to look like. I have tried searching and have found two different styles. One just has the original beyblade logo with a zoomed in part of the metal bearings and the old style max, whilst the other has the V-force logo under the beyblade logo, says metal masters series and has a newer version of max.

[Image: view.php?pic=2cpw7kz&s=8#.VAS3DfldW-8] (1st description)
[Image: view.php?pic=30t2u6g&s=8#.VAS2x_ldW-8] (2nd description)
Yes both of them are legit; its just a re-release under the Metal Master series.
Thanks very much Smile
Could you also check this dranzer V for me?
[Image: view.php?pic=xaro8x&s=8#.VAS72vldW-8]