[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Figured. So it is a different mold?
Could you also enlighten me and explain what that spring launcher is?
What do you mean different mold? A Shooter power custom and EZ shooter spring custom are completely different things. They were released quite far apart with Shooter power custom being A-119 and the spring custom being A-83.

It's pretty much an EZ shooter with a spring on the bit where the beyblade attaches. It's supposed to make it land with more force but I don't know whether it works or if the gimmick is useful at all since i've never owned one.
(Aug. 27, 2014  11:57 PM)Ultra Wrote: What do you mean different mold? A Shooter power custom and EZ shooter spring custom are completely different things. They were released quite far apart with Shooter power custom being A-119 and the spring custom being A-83.

It's pretty much an EZ shooter with a spring on the bit where the beyblade attaches. It's supposed to make it land with more force but I don't know whether it works or if the gimmick is useful at all since i've never owned one.

I didn't mean it was the same; I meant the Power is aesthetically different from a standard EZ Launcher.

Spring support is Useful IMO, I assume in a launcher it's better.
Aesthetics refers to appearance, beauty etc. That sentence doesn't actually make any grammatical sense. Power aesthetically different???

As for the EZ spring custom, it just releases the beyblade vertically downwards into the stadium forcefully.
How much is Guardian Driger Copper Version Hasbro. I don't want it brand new, but I want the box to be with it.

And how much are Trygle 2 G and Dragoon GT with the same specifications as Guardian Driger.
(Aug. 28, 2014  10:12 AM)Aqua Roxas Wrote: How much is Guardian Driger Copper Version Hasbro. I don't want it brand new, but I want the box to be with it.

And how much are Trygle 2 G and Dragoon GT with the same specifications as Guardian Driger.

Good condition, not mint, but all stickers and with box:
Guardian Driger: 15$
Trygle 2G: 85$
Dragoon GT: 110$
(Aug. 28, 2014  7:04 AM)BrioShield Wrote: Aesthetics refers to appearance, beauty etc. That sentence doesn't actually make any grammatical sense. Power aesthetically different???

As for the EZ spring custom, it just releases the beyblade vertically downwards into the stadium forcefully.

Hmm.
I meant it's a looks different.
How much is a NIB Saizo worth?
(Aug. 28, 2014  9:16 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: How much is a NIB Saizo worth?

15$?
How many "2G" beyblades are there? I know of trygle and Galeon only.
(Aug. 28, 2014  9:19 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: How many "2G" beyblades are there? I know of trygle and Galeon only.

Yes, there are only those two "2G"s. The others are either only "2" or just a "G" version of a "1". (Oh boy, am I being eloquent today! XD )
(Aug. 28, 2014  9:19 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: How many "2G" beyblades are there? I know of trygle and Galeon only.

They're only called 2G because of the fact it's a Galeon/Trygle 2 AR; but with a G Affix.
Affix?

Which EG doesn't Galeon have? It's awesome trygle has the DGGT one, haha.

There are "2" versions also?
What he means is they're only called 2G because they have engine gears whereas the original takara releases which were Galeon 2 and Trygle 2 didn't have them. Just for info's sake Galeon 2G was never released by either company.
(Aug. 28, 2014  11:44 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Affix?

Which EG doesn't Galeon have? It's awesome trygle has the DGGT one, haha.

There are "2" versions also?
Random booster beyblades.
Hasbro's G versions are show accurate. Most had EG's.
lol Trygle 2G isn't show accurate haha. The rest are though.
Yeah, out of the like 4 battles it was in, hah.
Now in the case of The BEGA Team, I don't think they had EG's either.
Uriel 2/Gabriel definitely didn't either.
(Aug. 29, 2014  12:13 AM)Ultra Wrote: lol Trygle 2G isn't show accurate haha. The rest are though.

That's pretty much why I wanted Galeon 2 with engine gear instead of the semi flat base. Li just like the novelty and looks for some reason, and I can't seem to find any on ebay, and not even the Takara Galeon 2 RB.
(Aug. 29, 2014  12:32 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2014  12:13 AM)Ultra Wrote: lol Trygle 2G isn't show accurate haha. The rest are though.

That's pretty much why I wanted Galeon 2 with engine gear instead of the semi flat base. Li just like the novelty and looks for some reason, and I can't seem to find any on ebay, and not even the Takara Tomy Galeon 2 RB.

For future reference; it's Takara. The merge hadn't happened yet; after HMS ended it did.
Sorry; that bugs me.
Galeon 2 is pretty damn rare; not sure if it's GOOD, but Oki is your best best bet.
(Aug. 29, 2014  12:37 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2014  12:32 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

That's pretty much why I wanted Galeon 2 with engine gear instead of the semi flat base. Li just like the novelty and looks for some reason, and I can't seem to find any on ebay, and not even the Takara Tomy Galeon 2 RB.

For future reference; it's Takara. The merge hadn't happened yet; after HMS ended it did.
Sorry; that bugs me.
Galeon 2 is pretty damn rare; not sure if it's GOOD, but Oki is your best best bet.

Oh yeah, I forgot sorry.

I know it was Takara only, Jpot was wrong in her Zeus review. I don't care how good Galeon 2 is, if I get the engine gear version, that's like gold to me, even if it's used condition. I would have some fun with it's possible recoil.
How can you get the engine gear version if it was never released haha?
(Aug. 29, 2014  12:55 AM)Ultra Wrote: How can you get the engine gear version if it was never released haha?

Wait, the Hasbro one didn't have an engine gear?
(Aug. 29, 2014  12:56 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2014  12:55 AM)Ultra Wrote: How can you get the engine gear version if it was never released haha?

No, apparently Hasbro never released it. I made the same mistake a few pages ago; I could've sworn it existed.
(Aug. 29, 2014  1:05 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2014  12:56 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

No, apparently Hasbro never released it. I made the same mistake a few pages ago; I could've sworn it existed.

Same here, but I believed it because of JohnFlipride, I presume he used Zeus engine gear with Galeon, ugh that means making it is next to impossible for me.
(Aug. 28, 2014  12:52 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2014  10:12 AM)Aqua Roxas Wrote: How much is Guardian Driger Copper Version Hasbro. I don't want it brand new, but I want the box to be with it.

Good condition, not mint, but all stickers and with box:
Guardian Driger: 15$
Trygle 2G: 85$
Dragoon GT: 110$
Thanks, but I thought Guardian Driger Copper was worth more. Is it not?
Could you also tell me the prices of:
Burning Kerberous
Draciel S
Driger S
Dranzer V

Same conditions as the previously mentioned beyblades.