[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Neo, you're talking absolute nonsense.

Stop assuming your illogical preference for OHKO [HA] ARs actually makes them any better than consistent performance ARs. Triple Tiger, Wing Cross, and Triple Attackers are always the 3 best attack-orientated ARs in the plastics metagame.

The takara version is superior, it's far more aerodynamic.

It's incredibly NOT fragile, it has a tendency to leave other beyblades damaged, so offensive and sturdy is its shape.
Your arrogance is really getting out of hand. It's been increasing for the past month, and your knowledge doesn't back it up.
Neo there is no way Cybernetic Dragon is better than cross griffin. Cross Griffin is a proven top tier AR. Cybernetic is just a crummy OHKO AR. Also i've never heard of these fragile issues (and i've been here a while remember...) and the beywiki article actually says that it's sturdy and unlikely to break due to it's thickness.
As I've said before;
Cybernetic in left isn't a 1HKO AR.
It's smash. Try it
I don't have Eight spiker, Cross Griffin etc so can I use Flash Leopard 2's attack ring for smash attack?

This is until I do get Cross Griffin, Eight Spiker or G Upper etc.
We have bloody tried it! It doesn't work nearly as well as you're implying. OHKO as a concept is utterly useless, stop implying that it isn't. You acting as though the plastic community has not repeatedly tested parts since there release. It's recoil is far too great to be any thing other than an OHKO piece.

Flash leopard 2 does really well in left for smash.
(Aug. 23, 2014  11:20 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I don't have Eight spiker, Cross Griffin etc so can I use Flash Leopard 2's attack ring for smash attack?

Only in left
(Aug. 23, 2014  11:27 PM)BrioShield Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2014  11:20 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I don't have Eight spiker, Cross Griffin etc so can I use Flash Leopard 2's attack ring for smash attack?

Only in left

Of course I will, thanks a lot!
No problem.
Have fun using it, Flash Leopard 2's AR is a good choice in left
(Aug. 23, 2014  11:22 PM)Poseidon Wrote: We have bloody tried it! It doesn't work nearly as well as you're implying. OHKO as a concept is utterly useless, stop implying that it isn't. You acting as though the plastic community has not repeatedly tested parts since there release. It's recoil is far too great to be any thing other than an OHKO piece.

Flash leopard 2 does really well in left for smash.

I don't understand what you're complaining about;
Here;
You should really do 20 tests, and not include ties in the 20. But seeing how rare plastics are, this should at least spark up some testing from further members.
I'm confused. You called Cybernetic Dragoon a WB4 killer in your conclusion, but actually said during the analysis
"Cyber Win Rate: 62.5%
Both are evenly matched in their own rights; but Cybernetic cannot smash it as well as G-Upper. Not recommended."
Something with a 6/10 success rate can't be a "x killer"

Regardless, upper Dragoon really isn't a great choice for a Circle Survivor combo. You want something that's unobtrusive unlikely to get hit, such as tiger defenser, or even better, roller defenser.

And everything you said about Cross Griffon is STILL WRONG. It's the opposite of fragile, and I have no idea where you got that idea from. Please explain why you think it's "insanely" outclassed by Cyber, and what these so-called "problems" you said it has are. I don't even know what you're talking about with the reinforced mould thing either.

Cross Griffon has been frequently called one of the best ARs in plastics, and some of the best plastics analysts, including th!nk, praise it highly.
(Aug. 24, 2014  2:16 AM)Echizen Wrote: You should really do 20 tests, and not include ties in the 20. But seeing how rare plastics are, this should at least spark up some testing from further members.

I'm sick and I don't feel up to it. Plus my only used Upper Dragoon snapped after wards.
U_u

(Aug. 24, 2014  2:56 AM)BrioShield Wrote: I'm confused. You called Cybernetic Dragoon a WB4 killer in your conclusion, but actually said during the analysis
"Cyber Win Rate: 62.5%
Both are evenly matched in their own rights; but Cybernetic cannot smash it as well as G-Upper. Not recommended."
Something with a 6/10 success rate can't be a "x killer"

Regardless, upper Dragoon really isn't a great choice for a Circle Survivor combo. You want something that's unobtrusive unlikely to get hit, such as tiger defenser, or even better, roller defenser.

And everything you said about Cross Griffon is STILL WRONG. It's the opposite of fragile, and I have no idea where you got that idea from. Please explain why you think it's "insanely" outclassed by Cyber, and what these so-called "problems" you said it has are. I don't even know what you're talking about with the reinforced mould thing either.

Cross Griffon has been frequently called one of the best ARs in plastics, and some of the best plastics analysts, including th!nk, praise it highly.

What..? Even though I love th!nk, it doesn't mean I have to agree.
The AR just isn't the best thing considering it's so thin. The thicker, the better IMO..
(Aug. 23, 2014  7:29 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Draciel S: $20
Driger S: $30
Dranzer V: $25
Burning Kerberous: $55
Dragoon GT: $150
These are NIB, keep in mind.
It depends on brand. For sonokong, 20 for driger, 10 for draciel, 10 for dranzer, 150 for dragoon GT.
(Aug. 24, 2014  3:10 AM)Neo Wrote: What..? Even though I love th!nk, it doesn't mean I have to agree.
The AR just isn't the best thing considering it's so thin. The thicker, the better IMO..

Then go play with Tryhorn.

Cross Griffon is arguably the best Right Spin Smash AR, along with Triple Wing. Cross Griffon hits harder but has more recoil, so that's the tradeoff between the two. It's also nowhere near as fragile as you think it is; mine survived a collision with a metal window frame and is perfectly fine, minus one head notch that's kind of beaten in. If you have the carpy Hasbro version that has the poles on the AR then I can see how you might think Cybernetic Dragon is better, but the Takara Version would wreck Cybernetic Dragon anyday.

This is coming from someone who owns three Cross Griffons.

Also why are you using Upper Dragoon on Circle Survivor and that Zombie Combo? Tiger Defenser works so much better in both of those, or do you not own one? Since you always say you spend $200+ on Dragoon/Dranzer GT and MSUV I would find it hard to believe you don't own one, or a second NSK shield bearing.
[/rant]

lolzskillet: Sorry, but you do seem to have the Hasbro version. If you can find the rubber tip to that white Defense Grip Base you could make yourself a decent Attack combo with a Right SG, 8 Wide, and Cross Griffon. I would also look into buying Driger S, Wolborg 4, and Wide Defense.
(Aug. 24, 2014  4:40 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2014  3:10 AM)Neo Wrote: What..? Even though I love th!nk, it doesn't mean I have to agree.

Then go play with Tryhorn.

Cross Griffon is arguably the best Right Spin Smash AR, along with Triple Wing. Cross Griffon hits harder but has more recoil, so that's the tradeoff between the two. It's also nowhere near as fragile as you think it is; mine survived a collision with a metal window frame and is perfectly fine, minus one head notch that's kind of beaten in. If you have the carpy Hasbro version that has the poles on the AR then I can see how you might think Cybernetic Dragon is better, but the Takara Version would wreck Cybernetic Dragon anyday.

This is coming from someone who owns three Cross Griffons.

Also why are you using Upper Dragoon on Circle Survivor and that Zombie Combo? Tiger Defenser works so much better in both of those, or do you not own one? Since you always say you spend $200+ on Dragoon/Dranzer GT and MSUV I would find it hard to believe you don't own one, or a second NSK shield bearing.
[/rant]

lolzskillet: Sorry, but you do seem to have the Hasbro version. If you can find the rubber tip to that white Defense Grip Base you could make yourself a decent Attack combo with a Right SG, 8 Wide, and Cross Griffon. I would also look into buying Driger S, Wolborg 4, and Wide Defense.

I do have another NSK bearing. I just forgot that I have another BK.
I do own Tiger Defenser...
Skipped my mind; I had it in my hand. I'm not thinking straight today.
My Bearing Grip Base went Aggro...so.
Again where are you getting the fragility thing from? Also it's not a thin AR? It's quite thick...

As far as those results Wolborg 4 is not a defence combo so it's not hard to knock out with an attack type. Also i've never heard of anyone using upper dragon on Wolborg 4. If you had used a good AR i'm sure Cybernetic would have done worse. Same with the Defence combo. No idea why you used upper dragon on that either.
(Aug. 24, 2014  7:29 AM)Ultra Wrote: Again where are you getting the fragility thing from? Also it's not a thin AR? It's quite thick...

As far as those results Wolborg 4 is not a defence combo so it's not hard to knock out with an attack type. Also i've never heard of anyone using upper dragon on Wolborg 4. If you had used a good AR i'm sure Cybernetic would have done worse. Same with the Defence combo. No idea why you used upper dragon on that either.

It wouldn't matter. Dranzer V South, Magne-Flat and V2 Rubber is lower. It barely even touches the AR.
I actually did a lot of testing for Cross Griffon, I may have mentioned, I really can't remember for sure, in the parts discussion that it actually looks as though it would be good, back in 2011. Regardless, it's easily one of the best parts in the game for Smash and quite frankly, Cybernetic Dragoon is not. Triple Wing, Triple Tiger are all better options.
(Aug. 24, 2014  7:17 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2014  7:29 AM)Ultra Wrote: Again where are you getting the fragility thing from? Also it's not a thin AR? It's quite thick...

It wouldn't matter. Dranzer V South, Magne-Flat and V2 Rubber is lower. It barely even touches the AR.

That's the entire reason WB4 is good:

the majority of other beys will only be able to make contact with the free bowl and not even manage to land a solid hit.

Honestly Neo, you need to gather more knowledge before acting like an authority.

And i'll repeat:
Cross Griffon leaves Cybernetic Dragoon in the dust. It's proven again and again it's one of the best ARs in plastics.

"Cross Griffon has too much recoil, and it's fragile. Only if it's the Black Ver, then it's reinforced and worth it.
The best. Funny. "

If you're going to mock someone's post, at least try to be correct. It's one of the best.
You're coming off as clueless here.
(Aug. 24, 2014  7:53 PM)BrioShield Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2014  7:17 PM)Neo Wrote:

That's the entire reason WB4 is good:

the majority of other beys will only be able to make contact with the free bowl and not even manage to land a solid hit.

Honestly Neo, you need to gather more knowledge before acting like an authority.

And i'll repeat:
Cross Griffon leaves Cybernetic Dragoon in the dust. It's proven again and again it's one of the best ARs in plastics.

"Cross Griffon has too much recoil, and it's fragile. Only if it's the Black Ver, then it's reinforced and worth it.
The best. Funny. "

If you're going to mock someone's post, at least try to be correct. It's one of the best.
You're coming off as clueless here.
I seriously don't understand the logic behind that.
The AR is not the best thing ever.
Give me some personal tests of your own so I can actually understand tf you're talking about.
I'm not saying Cybernetic Dragon is the best AR ever; I just think you guys aren't giving it enough credit. It doesn't break as easily as it would in Right Spin. Plus I've already said G-Upper is a great AR in General. In LEFT. Considering a lot of people will use Right Spin; (Hell, WB4 can only use it,) left smash is better as it maintains energy; and recoil won't be around as much TBH. Can't wind up Circle Survivor in Left. Common sense.
What examples do you have of Cross Griffon's fragility?
" It still doesn't make it the best, or not fragile. It has problems."
What are its problems?

Stop avoiding the questions, and just finally answer them.

Consider you said Cynernetic Dragoon is "insanely better" and it's already been established Cross Griffon is top-tier, you actually are saying it's one of the best ever.

WB4 performs better against Left-spin opponents, where its bowl is allowed to spin freely when hit.
Counter-intuitive, yes, since you'd expect better performance against same-spin opponents so it's bowl is charged with each hit, but the opposite it true.
(Aug. 24, 2014  9:41 PM)BrioShield Wrote: What examples do you have of Cross Griffon's fragility?
" It still doesn't make it the best, or not fragile. It has problems."
What are its problems?

Stop avoiding the questions, and just finally answer them.

Consider you said Cynernetic Dragoon is "[i]insanely better[i]" and it's already been established Cross Griffon is top-tier, you actually are saying it's one of the best ever.

WB4 performs better against Left-spin opponents, where its bowl is allowed to spin freely when hit.
Counter-intuitive, yes, since you'd expect better performance against same-spin opponents so it's bowl is charged with each hit, but the opposite it true.

From what I've done, your WB4 statement is untrue..
I never said Cross Griffon was good though, now did I?
The only use I've found is a Wing Cross counter.
You're never going to justify your Cross Griffon fragility/"issues" comments are you?
(Aug. 24, 2014  11:04 PM)BrioShield Wrote: You're never going to justify your Cross Griffon fragility/"issues" comments are you?

It's fragile. I had like two broken. Maybe it's Hasbro.?
(Aug. 24, 2014  11:11 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2014  11:04 PM)BrioShield Wrote: You're never going to justify your Cross Griffon fragility/"issues" comments are you?

It's fragile. I had like two broken. Maybe it's Hasbro.?

What do you mean, maybe. There are obvious differences between the Hasbro and Takara versions, being the poles on the AR (Hasbro) rather than the base (Takara). Even I can notice them, but if you don't know the difference then you shouldn't really be talking about whether it's good or not.