[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Aug. 23, 2014  5:26 PM)Dual Wrote: Wouldn't Dragoon S's BB work better than Dragoon G's for an attack combo?

From what he has, Storm Grip Base would probably be his best bet, true.
(Aug. 23, 2014  5:44 PM)BrioShield Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2014  5:26 PM)Dual Wrote: Wouldn't Dragoon S's BB work better than Dragoon G's for an attack combo?

Not necessarily. Storm Grip is a largely overrated part. It may be better for Attack when it's mint or has seen little use, but it wears quickly and soon becomes stationary, so it's a slightly better Defense Grip Base in Defense Mode. On heavier Beyblades (specifically those with a 10 Heavy and HMC) it barely moves even if it is mint.

Plus from what I've seen the tip is also prone to falling out.
Can you invert the tip like defense grip base?
(Aug. 23, 2014  6:06 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2014  5:44 PM)BrioShield Wrote:

Not necessarily. Storm Grip is a largely overrated part. It may be better for Attack when it's mint or has seen little use, but it wears quickly and soon becomes stationary, so it's a slightly better Defense Grip Base in Defense Mode. On heavier Beyblades (specifically those with a 10 Heavy and HMC) it barely moves even if it is mint.

Plus from what I've seen the tip is also prone to falling out.

I think most people are aware that it's overrated. In fact, by this stage, I wouldn't be surprised if nobody had very high opinions of it, its reputation has fallen so drastically over the years.

Regardless, assuming that it's in good condition, I'd presume it performs better than Dragoon G since the majority of G series blades are too tall for their own good, though obviously this is speculation.

(Aug. 23, 2014  6:15 PM)Mooey Wrote: Can you invert the tip like defense grip base?

Nope, WBO doesn't permit it in tourneys, though obviously you can do it for fun whenever you wanna try it out.
I'm agree with wombat, you'd be better with the dragoon. Most as you would also get a nice bit off smash synergy with the base.
What are the prices for:
Burning Kerberous
Dragoon GT
Draciel S
Driger S
Dranzer V

Thank you.
Draciel S: $20
Driger S: $30
Dranzer V: $25
Burning Kerberous: $55
Dragoon GT: $150
These are NIB, keep in mind.
Burning Kerberous's are going for more around $35.
(Aug. 23, 2014  7:29 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Draciel S: $20
Driger S: $30
Dranzer V: $25
Burning Kerberous: $55
Dragoon GT: $150
These are NIB, keep in mind.

Yeah, a DGGT for $150.
Get real, it's 2014.
It's been 11 years.
That's what they average at man, NIB. You might be get one cheaper, but that is the average for one that is NIB.
(Aug. 23, 2014  7:45 PM)Poseidon Wrote: That's what they average at man, NIB. You might be get one cheaper, but that is the average for one that is NIB.

I not saying it should be lower.
I'm asking what the hell are you thinking?!
You will not find an DGGT NIB for $150. It's rare and wasn't made in mass production, when compared to the other BS Era blades.
What do you mean it wasn't released in mass production? All of takara's releases are surely mass production....
I have about 7-10 plastics and I already took detailed pictures of them and just need help identifying. Help?!
Post the pictures.
(Aug. 23, 2014  8:18 PM)Ultra Wrote: What do you mean it wasn't released in mass production? All of takara's releases are surely mass production....

I don't mean limited release.
What I mean is that I read somewhere (here) that they didn't make as many GT Series bey blades.
It does make sense though, they were made around the time of HMS and they rushed their release before HMS so they could be on time.
(Aug. 23, 2014  8:42 PM)Echizen Wrote: Post the pictures.

how?? I have it on my SD card but I don't know how to post them on this form.
(Aug. 23, 2014  8:48 PM)lolzskillet Wrote:

Post it to an image site and copy the image (right click, copy). When you click "New post" copy the URL of the image into the pop up. Then post your message.
(Aug. 23, 2014  8:46 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2014  8:18 PM)Ultra Wrote: What do you mean it wasn't released in mass production? All of takara's releases are surely mass production....

I don't mean limited release.
What I mean is that I read somewhere (here) that they didn't make as many GT Series bey blades.
It does make sense though, they were made around the time of HMS and they rushed their release before HMS so they could be on time.

Possibly but I think it's more likely that there was just more demand for Dranzer and Dragoon GT.
(Aug. 23, 2014  8:50 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2014  8:48 PM)lolzskillet Wrote:

Post it to an image site and copy the image (right click, copy). When you click "New post" copy the URL of the image into the pop up. Then post your message.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/127132942@N07/[/img]
(Aug. 23, 2014  9:25 PM)lolzskillet Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2014  8:50 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2014  8:48 PM)lolzskillet Wrote: how?? I have it on my SD card but I don't know how to post them on this form.

You have Dranzer S Dragoon G and Dragoon F Electronic,
Seaborg 2, Driger F...
Etc.
Driger F is a good Beyblade.
You also have a Dranzer F; but his SAR is broken so..useless.
I don't think you have Dragoon S' Rubber so...
Draciel F is worthless...
Seaborg 2's AR is awesome in left spin.
Griffolyon has a decent AR.
(Aug. 23, 2014  10:02 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2014  9:25 PM)lolzskillet Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2014  8:50 PM)Neo Wrote: Post it to an image site and copy the image (right click, copy). When you click "New post" copy the URL of the image into the pop up. Then post your message.

Seaborg 2, Driger F...
Etc.

"decent"

Griffolyon has joint-best AR of the entire plastics generation, even if it is Hasbro.
What are you thinking??

Also, you mean AR, not SAR Wink
(Aug. 23, 2014  10:10 PM)BrioShield Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2014  10:02 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2014  9:25 PM)lolzskillet Wrote: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127132942@N07/[/img]

Seaborg 2, Driger F...
Etc.

"decent"

Griffolyon has joint-best AR of the entire plastics generation, even if it is Hasbro.
What are you thinking??

Also, you mean AR, not SAR Wink
Sorry, typo I assume.
Cross Griffon has too much recoil, and it's fragile. Only if it's the Black Ver, then it's reinforced and worth it.
The best. Funny.
Since when were there 3 molds of Cross Griffon ...
(Aug. 23, 2014  10:16 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Since when were there 3 molds of Cross Griffon ...

All I know is that the black one is reinforced. Maybe it uses the Hasbro mold.
It still doesn't make it the best, or not fragile. It has problems.
Cybernetic Dragon (Left) is insanely better.