[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Yeah I like got mine with game for 20 on YJA. It's hard to base pricing off YJA because it's generally a lot more inconsistent.
(Aug. 19, 2014  9:08 PM)taxus Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2014  8:45 PM)BrioShield Wrote: BNIB w/game - 4000yen
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/184588507
(I asked Oki to get me it and it didn't work out haha)

You guys are overestimating prices

bro thats yja Grin not ebay..

Oh I didn't know we were specifying ebay only, folk had mentioned YJA prices too.
I was talking eBay lmao.. $50 really. Maybe $80 since people stocked out like MSUV and Dragoon G.
How much is a Wolborg 2 Gold (RB6) NIB worth?
(Aug. 20, 2014  11:21 AM)taxus Wrote: 20-30$

Uh the normal version is worth more than that so I think that's a little low.
I think the recolour is worth more, considering that close to NIB Wolbrog 2's value anyway.
(Aug. 20, 2014  11:48 AM)Poseidon Wrote: I think the recolour is worth more, considering that close to NIB Wolbrog 2's value anyway.

It should be at least 40$ oki used to sell used ones for 3000 yen
hi guys how much would a clear dragoon f go for and can you tell me the price for a used/mint one
(Aug. 20, 2014  1:29 PM)Thebladeruk Wrote: hi guys how much would a clear dragoon f go for and can you tell me the price for a used/mint one

NIB 35, mint 25-30, used 15-20.
How much is a mint Manta Diver worth?
(Aug. 20, 2014  5:36 PM)taxus Wrote: 60-85

yup, rather 60
What's a good price for a mint dranzer gt? Cos i just bought it for 25000 won in korea dongdaemun, which is about 25 us.
Well it's worth over $100 closer to maybe $120 and are really hard to find cheaper than that.
If it's poor $30.
(Aug. 23, 2014  2:52 PM)Neo Wrote: If it's poor $30.

If by "poor" you mean snapped in half.
Mint with no stickers, sonokong. EG works. Should be real cos i found takara 2003 under the AR. Is it a very good deal?
(Aug. 23, 2014  4:31 PM)Mooey Wrote: Mint with no stickers, sonokong. EG works. Should be real cos i found takara 2003 under the AR. Is it a very good deal?

It's a great deal. You have the potential to quadruple what you paid for it.
Can anyone build me some comboes with the below? Thx
Full beys: Dranzer GT, Dragoon S, Dragoon G, Draciel S, master Dranzer, Wolborg
Parts: triple tiger, 8 balance, 8 heavy, war monkey
(Aug. 23, 2014  4:31 PM)Mooey Wrote: Mint with no stickers, sonokong. EG works. Should be real cos i found takara 2003 under the AR. Is it a very good deal?

Superb, nice find!
(Aug. 23, 2014  5:07 PM)Mooey Wrote: Can anyone build me some comboes with the below? Thx
Full beys: Dranzer GT, Dragoon S, Dragoon G, Draciel S, master Dranzer, Wolborg
Parts: triple tiger, 8 balance, 8 heavy, war monkey

For Attack, your best option is probably a Stock Dragoon G. I'd look into getting a Seaborg because it has a good Attack Type Base. Put a Wide Defense WD on it and you've got top tier Attack combos for both right and left spin with either Triple Tiger or Eight Spiker.

For Defense, you could use:
AR: War Monkey
WD: 8 Heavy
SG: Right/Left SG
BB: SG Metal Ball Base

and for Stamina/sort of a zombie you could use:
AR: War Monkey/Turtle Survivor
WD: 10 Balance
SG: Left SG (using Wolborg's casings and shaft)
BB: SG Bearing Base

EDIT: On the Defense combo I don't know how well Turtle Survivor or Triangle Wing will do, but you're welcome to try them out.
Wouldn't Dragoon S's BB work better than Dragoon G's for an attack combo?