[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

There is no driger. Manta Diver is pretty rare, the other plastic beyblade is an electronic DRANZER G.
There is a Driger, the Master Driger NIP...
(Aug. 11, 2014  5:48 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: There is no driger. Manta Diver is pretty rare, the other plastic beyblade is an electronic DRANZER G.

Ah, my bad. I couldn't make out what the writing said XD I'll probably pick it up. And what about the other one?
I thought he meant in the first lot.

Master Driger isn't worth much. $5?

EDIT: according to beywiki, it's worth $8. I was 3 Bucks off.
(Aug. 11, 2014  6:04 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: I thought he meant in the first lot.

Master Driger isn't worth much. $5?

EDIT: according to beywiki, it's worth $8. I was 3 Bucks off.

I was referring to the first lot, because of the title. My bad, should have worded that better.
The only "valuable" version is probably the Metal Master version. Otherwise, worthless. Knight Dranzer but in an uglier color. Seaborg 2 is good and Wyborg is interesting tbh.
You've found uses for Wyborg?
He just said it was interesting.
Idk why everybody hates and makes jokes of Wyborg. It's a fun blade...
I haven't seen any jokes. I actually really like the AR. The BB is a bit too chunky and awkward in my opinion, but it's still a cool beyblade.
(Aug. 11, 2014  4:55 PM)Dual Wrote: I haven't seen any jokes. I actually really like the AR. The BB is a bit too chunky and awkward in my opinion, but it's still a cool beyblade.

Really? Back in the posts from years ago.
Oh, might have been before I was around.
I need help. Could someone please explain to me how the Plastic Gen and Hard Metal System Beys get their names? It is very confusing to me, being a Blader since Metal Fusion, how their names are determined. For example, Dragoon Galaxy Turbo.
Plastics are given names like a full stock beyblade can be called a dragoon G. Then each individual part also has a name, customizations names and just all put together.
(Aug. 11, 2014  3:24 PM)Dual Wrote: He just said it was interesting.

I'm aware.

(Aug. 11, 2014  4:55 PM)Dual Wrote: I haven't seen any jokes. I actually really like the AR. The BB is a bit too chunky and awkward in my opinion, but it's still a cool beyblade.

What is it about the AR you're a fan of?
(Aug. 11, 2014  6:47 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: I need help. Could someone please explain to me how the Plastic Gen and Hard Metal System Beys get their names? It is very confusing to me, being a Blader since Metal Fusion, how their names are determined. For example, Dragoon Galaxy Turbo.

Not so sure about HMS, but for your example, Dragoon Galaxy Turbo, Dragoon is (obviously lol) the name of the bit beast. I think Galaxy detonates something like a generation of beys, like F, G, and V. I know the Turbo in DGT refers to the engine gear, being that it's more powerful than the others.
IMO Twin Snake has really reliable smash with no recoil; BUT, it's very very fragile.
I kinda like the base. Smash points basically.
Bey Brad (the creator of this site) always said it was a horrible beyblade.
(Aug. 11, 2014  6:47 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: I need help. Could someone please explain to me how the Plastic Gen and Hard Metal System Beys get their names? It is very confusing to me, being a Blader since Metal Fusion, how their names are determined. For example, Dragoon Galaxy Turbo.

A Beyblade is that beyblade. There are many series;
4 Layer Screw BB system,
5 Layer/S and F system
5 Layer/V/Magnacore core system.
6 Layer/V2 System
EG System/G
GT Series.
Even though Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT are the only two featuring the name, Zeus and Gigars are also of the GT series. Determined via box art.
V2 had support parts.
Neo Spin Gear blades without Support Parts are V series.
Standard spin gear is S and F.
Screw in SG into base is 4 Layer.
A combo is determined by listing a list;
AR- Tiger Defenser
WD- Magna Weight Disk
SG- Neo Right Spin Gear, Bearing Core version (Wolborg 2 Shaft)
SP- Defense Ring
BB- Customize Grip Base
For example.

(Aug. 12, 2014  1:24 AM)Ultra Wrote: Bey Brad (the creator of this site) always said it was a horrible beyblade.

But I don't think I should change my opinion because the creator says differently, now should I?
[/quote]
(Aug. 12, 2014  1:24 AM)Ultra Wrote: Bey Brad (the creator of this site) always said it was a horrible beyblade.

But I don't think I should change my opinion because the creator says differently, now should I?
[/quote]
[/quote]
I agree, that's why there's a real downside, it's really forced on what is good, in testing it's true but I feel that it takes the fun of exploring because now I know which parts are good and I want to believe some bad parts has some uses, sure you can still explore an attack ring etc and see if they are good but they really make you think and loses my hopes a little.

But I really can't complain if I were to be a sore loser.
A lot of ARs are good actually...
(Aug. 12, 2014  3:55 AM)Neo Wrote: A lot of ARs are good actually...

Yeah but there are some bad ones according to WBO but I consider some OK and use them to show their potential, I do get a kick out of using Bump King, it's real cool.
(Aug. 12, 2014  4:23 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:

Yeah but there are some bad ones according to WBO but I consider some OK and use them to show their potential, I do get a kick out of using Bump King, it's real cool.

As do I with Cybernetic Dragon, HUEHUE.

From my personal experience with plastics(From 2001 to now) I would agree with this. But, there is a difference between good and Top tier. Yes some are good and fun(I love the Dragoon AR and Wing Attacker AR Personally) but I know some of them will never be top tier. I never liked Bumpking. Not on any setup I ever used. Personally my favorite AR is Dranzer GT AR. Other then it looks pretty, it does pretty well in left spin.