[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Get knight dranzer from amazon for under $20. Or you could go through the trouble of YJA.
Knight Dranzer doesn't count.
Search beyblade lot; vintage beyblade on eBay a lot. Always check ending soonest. Watch lots with Dranzer's.
I could even sell you a Dranzer F if ya wanted.
(Aug. 09, 2014  4:52 AM)Neo Wrote: Knight Dranzer doesn't count.
Search beyblade lot; vintage beyblade on eBay a lot. Always check ending soonest. Watch lots with Dranzer's.
its a Dranzer.

Did u even read his post? He said no ebay lol
(Aug. 09, 2014  5:08 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
its a Dranzer.

Yes, it's a Dranzer. But so is Master Dranzer who looks just like Metal Draciel and has an AR called Turtle Survivor.

Your best bet is to look on the Selling and Trading forum here on the WBO. Someone will probably sell you S/F/V/ACB for under $20.
(Aug. 09, 2014  5:54 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  5:08 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
its a Dranzer.

Yes, it's a Dranzer. But so is Master Dranzer who looks just like Metal Draciel and has an AR called Turtle Survivor.

Your best bet is to look on the Selling and Trading forum here on the WBO. Someone will probably sell you S/F/V/ACB for under $20.

I really th!nk he wants a Dranzer...mainline.
Isn't that odd though xD
Turtle Survivor, looks like Phoenix'.
Guys I don't plan on buying things from forums, my family is always suspicious so sorry, and besides I only trust official websites with official people, who will actually send you an Item, and again I don't want any E-bay stuff. Dranzer, No E-Bay, DONE

(Aug. 09, 2014  4:47 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Get knight dranzer from amazon for under $20. Or you could go through the trouble of YJA.
Just found out that Knight Dranzer is more for decoration than anything, but hey, I can make money for another dranzer Grin
[Image: %24_2.JPG]
Anyone know what THIS IS?!

(Aug. 09, 2014  8:20 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Guys I don't plan on buying things from forums, my family is always suspicious so sorry, and besides I only trust official websites with official people, who will actually send you an Item, and again I don't want any E-bay stuff. Dranzer, No E-Bay, DONE

(Aug. 09, 2014  4:47 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Get knight dranzer from amazon for under $20. Or you could go through the trouble of YJA.
Is Knight Dranzer any good, or is he just for decoration... besides I LOVE Dranzer

You can't be suspicious if the seller has 100% positive feedback >.>
Anyways, what's the eBay avoiding? Paypal is secure...

Knight Dranzer isn't even a main Kai-Used Dranzer.
It's an Engine Gear Launcher. Not sure what it does, but the name implies that it launches Engine Gears/ EG Beyblades. Maybe it winds them up automatically or holds the Beyblade a certain way that prevents the EG from releasing before the Beyblade is launched.
Actually no it has nothing to do with engine gears. It's a copy of a takara item that was released before the A series came out so I really doubt it does anything to do with engine gears. It's just another type of launcher.
(Aug. 08, 2014  10:50 PM)Neo Wrote: Is the Hasbro Sparkling Attacker rare?
Mine is complete and pretty nice looking.

I'm actually wondering the same thing. Can someone (aka Ultra or ~Stoney~) answer?
It's reasonably rare or hard to find. It's definitely rarer than the Takara one.
(Aug. 09, 2014  4:16 PM)Ultra Wrote: It's reasonably rare or hard to find. It's definitely rarer than the Takara one.

Hardly anyone wants the Takara one, so i doubt anyone would buy the gimmick-less version Hasbro made. That is, assuming they know there's a difference between the two versions.

Just more uncommon.
(Aug. 09, 2014  4:32 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Just checking but how much is slash riger worth mint?

Slash Riger is an HMS lawl.

(Aug. 09, 2014  5:54 AM)Wombat Wrote: Yes, it's a Dranzer. But so is Master Dranzer who looks just like Metal Draciel and has an AR called Turtle Survivor.

He never even specified he was looking for a "Kai anime version Dranzer".
Dranzer King's point is a fair one. Whether Knight Dranzer "counts" or not is up to the person asking the question.
(Aug. 09, 2014  4:20 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  4:16 PM)Ultra Wrote: It's reasonably rare or hard to find. It's definitely rarer than the Takara one.

Hardly anyone wants the Takara one, so i doubt anyone would buy the gimmick-less version Hasbro made. That is, assuming they know there's a difference between the two versions.

Just more uncommon.

More uncommon and more rare mean the same thing. And yes I know about the gimmick thing. I wrote a draft for sparkling attacker dude.
(Aug. 09, 2014  4:34 PM)BrioShield Wrote:

(Aug. 09, 2014  5:54 AM)Wombat Wrote: Yes, it's a Dranzer. But so is Master Dranzer who looks just like Metal Draciel and has an AR called Turtle Survivor.

He never even specified he was looking for a "Kai anime version Dranzer".
Dranzer King's point is a fair one. Whether Knight Dranzer "counts" or not is up to the person asking the question.
It just isn't a very good Beyblade. He could find a Dranzer S/F for under $20, which I'm sure is the kind he wants.

(Aug. 09, 2014  5:31 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2014  4:20 PM)Cannon Wrote:

Just more uncommon.

More uncommon and more rare mean the same thing. And yes I know about the gimmick thing. I wrote a draft for sparkling attacker dude.
Comparison..
(Aug. 09, 2014  3:44 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  10:50 PM)Neo Wrote: Is the Hasbro Sparkling Attacker rare?
Mine is complete and pretty nice looking.

I'm actually wondering the same thing. Can someone (aka Ultra or ~Stoney~) answer?

I had been looking for Sparkling Attacker for a few years until I found one and I´ve only come across one Hasbro one, whereas I found plenty of T´s. So yeah, it´s much rarer. BUT it´s not much more worth than the T. version, because it´s just not as awesome because of the "sparkling" differences Ultra mentioned. And it is still "only" a Sparkling Attacker, which isn´t worth that much in the first place. Quite a good example for higher price not necessarily coming along with rarity. It is rare, but nobody wants it, even for collection purposes, hah.

(Aug. 09, 2014  4:19 PM)tails375 Wrote: How much is a unboxed drigger v worth?

Not much. Oki has a used one for sale for 500 yen, ~5$. NIB you can get it for about 30, mint somewhat between that. So not really valuable.

(Aug. 09, 2014  4:32 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Just checking but how much is slash riger worth mint?

NIB they go for about 130-150 bucks (sometimes up to 180), so mint about 100 to 130.
Ah carp.
I thought it was rarer then that.
What about a Flash Leopard 2 that is new but not in box?(It's Worth)
(Aug. 09, 2014  4:33 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: what's a good website I could get some good classics? I want to start a collection of classics, but more than anything, I want to get a nice cheap dranzer, under 20$ (take note I don't buy things from E-Bay)

(Aug. 09, 2014  8:20 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Guys I don't plan on buying things from forums, my family is always suspicious so sorry, and besides I only trust official websites with official people, who will actually send you an Item, and again I don't want any E-bay stuff. Dranzer, No E-Bay, DONE

Okay, you're really limiting yourself here. I'm not trying to berate you, but look at it like this: plastics aren't sold in stores anymore. eBay IS your best option, due to the amount of plastics you can find on there for great prices (I recently bought $180 worth.) When it comes to forums, you're on the WBO. As a community, we've been here for years (I honestly don't even know how long XD) I mean, you're on here, aren't you? Who's to say we aren't "official people"? Matter of fact, good luck finding an "official website" with "official people". I think we and eBay are the best you'll get because of the market and the community. If you aren't willing to buy anything from the people here or on eBay, then good luck looking elsewhere. YJA is an option, like DRANZER KING wrote, and there's Amazon, but if you want good prices for good beys, the WBO and eBay are the best bets you'll get. Your family is suspicious of forums? Okay, not a problem, then use eBay. I don't know what the reasoning for you not using eBay is, so excuse me if there's a legitimate reason behind it.
how much is drigger v worth un boxed built?