[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Aug. 06, 2014  6:13 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Is this any worth ? I mean what is a reasonable price for this grip (with those metal accessories )

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...r113972059
thanks Smile

Since it´s used, I´d say 7480 yen is too much. Maybe 3000-4000.
(Aug. 06, 2014  6:25 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  6:13 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Is this any worth ? I mean what is a reasonable price for this grip (with those metal accessories )

thanks Smile

Cool thanks !
I think middle man fees + international shipping would cross 100$ if its 7480 now
(Aug. 06, 2014  6:29 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  6:25 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:

thanks Smile

Cool thanks !
I think middle man fees + international shipping would cross 100$ if its 7480 now

Whoa, that´s way overpriced!

Btw, does anybody know what that black thing next to the grip is? And how valuable?
Description:

We are equipped with parts as secondhand goods image: Product Name: Beyblade customize grip set set includes: customized grip metal frame Silver Sniper compass state. There are scratches and rubbing for secondhand goods. The dust on the metal frame, you will see the dirt dull by long-term storage. It can not be mounted at the same time as the sniper compass metal frame is in the way.

Apparently, it's some kind of "compass".

thanks Smile

Dude god no! That's way too much. Also Oki has the same thing for cheaper on his site but without the accessories (everyone seems to ignore his site for some reason that I don't understand and think that YJA is god). They come up in lots as well every so often on YJA. In summary: stay away!

(Aug. 06, 2014  6:56 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  6:29 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  6:25 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Since it´s used, I´d say 7480 yen is too much. Maybe 3000-4000.

Cool thanks !

Whoa, that´s way overpriced!

Btw, does anybody know what that black thing next to the grip is? And how valuable?

As Echizen said it's a compass. More specifically A-86 Sniper Compass. It's essentially the same thing as the MFB compass. Compasses have always seemed useless to me. It's one of the rarer accessories but pretty worthless tbh.
I used to buy from oki, but not now .. YJA is kinda better for me and much cheaper than oki
I ain't buying that Smile , wanted to know the value since i just starter seeing that kind of accessories popping out
Thanks
Were the engine gears more gimmicky than useful or did they actually have some kind of competitive use?
(Aug. 06, 2014  8:34 PM)iVtechboyinpa Wrote: Were the engine gears more gimmicky than useful or did they actually have some kind of competitive use?

Most were more gimmicky than useful, excluding Wolborg 4s EG and BB and Rock Bison's EG.

Use rock bison's EG with wolborg BB and you have a great stamina setup. Wolborg 4's EG can be used as an alternative to rock Bison's.

Try

AR: war lion/great tiger Galeon/Guardian Driger) with Galeon SAR or Tiger Defenser (Driger S) or Roller defenser (Roller Defenser )
WD: wide survivor (I think that's the right one .)
EG: Slow release (I think that's what it's called? It's from rock bison.)
BB: circle survivor (wolborg 4)
(Aug. 06, 2014  8:46 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  8:34 PM)iVtechboyinpa Wrote: Were the engine gears more gimmicky than useful or did they actually have some kind of competitive use?

Most were more gimmicky than useful, excluding Wolborg 4s EG and BB and Rock Bison's EG.

Use rock bison's EG with wolborg BB and you have a great stamina setup. Wolborg 4's EG can be used as an alternative to rock Bison's.

Try

AR: war lion/great tiger Galeon/Guardian Driger) with Galeon SAR or Tiger Defenser (Driger S) or Roller defenser (Roller Defenser )

Great, I can get a Wolborg soon :3 Another question, what base does Dragoon GT have in this lot? I know it's not the original, at least accoridng to BeyWiki.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Large-Beyblade-l...3a95099e52
It's an electronic beyblade XD. One piece.

Try

It's actually mentioned as a Defense Beyblade on the Tier list. Wink
(Aug. 06, 2014  9:54 PM)Echizen Wrote:

Try

It's actually mentioned as a Defense Beyblade on the Tier list. Wink
you fo realz?

Eh, I consider it stamina, but I guess it could be thought of as defence. Either way, it's a great combo.
Yeah it has it under CEW Defense.
What's CEW defence?
This is what it has:

CEW Part
Circle Survivor

And it uses Rock Bison's EG.
What is the CEW though?
(Aug. 06, 2014  9:45 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: It's an electronic beyblade XD. One piece.

LOL. Thank God for the WBO XD I was looking at the lot and I'm like "...this doesn't look like a normal DGT...but he says it's included and super rare..." Oh the irony lol.

(Aug. 06, 2014  10:20 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: What is the CEW though?

Customize Engine Weight Tongue_out
CEW: Customize Engine Weight

The combo uses wolborg's "bowl"
(Aug. 06, 2014  11:06 PM)BrioShield Wrote: CEW: Customize Engine Weight

Oh thank you. I was just calling it the BB lol.
I have an Auto-Change-Balancer.
My. Oh, my.
This thing is literally one of the best Beyblades.

Circle Survivor.
(Aug. 06, 2014  8:46 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: AR: war lion/great tiger Galeon/Guardian Driger) with Galeon SAR or Tiger Defenser (Driger S) or Roller defenser (Roller Defenser )

While what you wrote is just fine, War Lion/Great Tiger much prefers Dragon Saucer's S-AR to its own, and even then Tiger Defenser is still preferred. No clue about Roller Defenser though. Wide Defense works better than Wide Survivor.

Other than that, it's fine. People think Rock Bison's EG is better and it very well may be, but I can't seem to make it work for me. Maybe I'm just dumb.
(Aug. 07, 2014  3:21 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2014  8:46 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote: AR: war lion/great tiger Galeon/Guardian Driger) with Galeon SAR or Tiger Defenser (Driger S) or Roller defenser (Roller Defenser )

While what you wrote is just fine, War Lion/Great Tiger much prefers Dragon Saucer's S-AR to its own, and even then Tiger Defenser is still preferred. No clue about Roller Defenser though. Wide Defense works better than Wide Survivor.

Other than that, it's fine. People think Rock Bison's EG is better and it very well may be, but I can't seem to make it work for me. Maybe I'm just dumb.
It just makes the AR harder to hit...
Otherwise WB4's EG is fine.
Personally, I like
War Lion
Dragon Saucer
Wide Survivor
Auto Change Base (Sharp Mode)
I'm not good with WD's, haha. I just know wide survivor, wide defencer and in some cases 10 wide are good lol.
Just got a Dragoon GT and the engine gear wasn't working so i tried to fix it. But i made it worse... Unhappy
(Aug. 07, 2014  2:44 AM)Neo Wrote:

Circle Survivor.

He was asking what the CEW is, so I gave him a description, not just a name.

(Aug. 07, 2014  3:30 AM)Neo Wrote: It just makes the AR harder to hit...
Otherwise WB4's EG is fine.
Personally, I like
War Lion
Dragon Saucer
Wide Survivor
Auto Change Base (Sharp Mode)

The discussion was about wolborg 4...

(Aug. 06, 2014  11:12 PM)DRANZER KING Wrote:

Oh thank you. I was just calling it the BB lol.

Very welcome ^^