[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

It would be NIB.
OK thanks.

What about these:

NIB Dragoon F Crystal Version (Toys "R" Us release) and partly NIP (AR and BB aren't on Plastic piece where other parts go) Dragoon V Silver Coro-Coro Limited Version (With Gold Plated Weight Disk)?
(Jul. 29, 2014  8:42 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: OK thanks.

What about these:

NIB Dragoon F Crystal Version (Toys "R" Us release) and partly NIP (AR and BB aren't on Plastic piece where other parts go) Dragoon V Silver Coro-Coro Limited Version (With Gold Plated Weight Disk)?

dragoon F 40$

dragoon V silver 30-40$

maybe i bit more... and the end a beyblade has that value what a people is ready to pay
How much is a Green Rushing Boar worth? (It may be Hasbro). It has all the stickers and is NIP. It has no EG. Instead it has a Green base, that looks like Galeon's base.
Out of curiosity how much is the mint thin fetching these days, I have one lying around somewhere
(Jul. 29, 2014  9:17 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Out of curiosity how much is the mint thin fetching these days, I have one lying around somewhere

Thin Fetching 0.o?
Oh I was talking about the spike lizard

Oh I was talking about the spike lizard and rushing boar
(Jul. 29, 2014  8:33 PM)Poseidon Wrote: Not much I picked mine up for $5 on YJA.
I think $50 is pushing it for mint, maybe $40 or $35 same with NIB/IP

Really?? Chocked_2 Then it's become much cheaper during the last couple of months! I got mine mint for 45, it was very hard to find (the first I've ever seen) and others considered 45 as a very good price. Looks like it's not that popular anymore.
Haha nah this was hmmm a good two years ago haha. Must have got a bargain then haha
Yeah it's the first time I've ever seen it...
It is pretty rare; but you can find a lot of obscure stuff on YJA and cheap, not to mention
(Jul. 29, 2014  4:37 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2014  10:52 AM)TortoiseGrenade Wrote: Cross Griffon is arguably the single best AR in plastics.
Triple Tiger is equally top tier.

Upper Dragoon is easily the best AR.
If you could only have one AR, it has to be Upper Dragoon.

Nooooooope

It's gonna die a prolonged death against any Wolborg 4 Circle Survivor combo Unhappy

Does SSUA work against wolborg 4?
If so, I take back my comment and commend your post.

Also, please make more plastics vids.
I wonder how good
Upper Dragoon
Wide Survivor
Rock Bison EG
Normal EG Base
Circle Survivor
Is?
If I ever get WS, I'd make a video.
Probably half-decent, but nowhere near as good as Tiger Defenser or War Lion + Dragon Saucer. From what I've seen Wide Defense is better than Wide Survivor on that setup as well.

Also, I'm pretty sure Tiger Defenser is the best AR.
(Jul. 30, 2014  5:20 AM)Wombat Wrote: Probably half-decent, but nowhere near as good as Tiger Defenser or War Lion + Dragon Saucer. From what I've seen Wide Defense is better than Wide Survivor on that setup as well.

Also, I'm pretty sure Tiger Defenser is the best AR.

Well duh.
It's amazing.
It's not smash, but it's great in almost anything but Attack IMO.
Problem.
I ordered a Dragoon Galaxy (Takara) and the Engine Gear didn't work properly. It sounded kinda bad when it went off. So I took it apart and after a half an hour of trying to get the spring back in the right place (took apart my Sono Kong one for reference) and now it doesn't even go off when I press the button.
Please help me!
Why is Gaia Dragoon V considered a V2 Series Beyblade and not a V series Beyblade? It has much more in common with the V series blades than V2. Is it because of the product number?
Poseidon
ACK
well it seems also my new Dragoon GT has the same problem Pinching_eyes_2 GT was mint so, and Galaxy was NIB. This really sucks.

Wombat
I think they only put the gold V lettering just to make it stand out. Otherwise, it's very much a V Series blade.
i have rock bison and wolborg 4
someone buy them lmao

really not sure when/why wolborg 4 got so popular.
Because it has a really good base.
Too bad G Upper beats the **** out of it.
its truly not that impressive
it loses to any spin stealer and you can knock it out

incidentally try it with Upper Dragoon and Wide Defense, aka the best AR/WD combo for both attack and defense. its decent.
I think Dragon Saucer does everything better tbh.
It doesn't work 24/7 with the LAD EG Feature. That's why I'd never use it.