[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Jul. 14, 2014  9:38 PM)Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ Wrote: I don't know about you, but that looks like a regular green Draciel F with a painted turquoise AR...

Oh wow, I actually thought I'd seen those before.
Embarrassing x.x

@Echizen
Draciel F is worthless Unhappy

My first Beyblade is worthless ;-;
It has decent uses in Compact Beyblades from what I've seen.
Not really =_=
The Blade base is too tall and is knocked off balance too easily. His AR isn't great either. It's only okay TBH. I think Viper's AR is way better in general.
Draciel S all the way man.
The only thing F has over S is that the metal ball tip is free spinning. But in order to do that you need SG Oil Ball and therefore can't use the HMC, which you can only be used in Fortress Base with Dragoon V2 or Uriel's tip.
Or Dragoon V's Magne Flat.
Really, SG Metal Ball Base is way better. Use two sets of balls and HMC with 10 Heavy/Wide Defense with Tiger Defenser or maybe Upper Dragoon.
Can you use a AR without the sub AR?
(Jul. 17, 2014  10:05 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Can you use a AR without the sub AR?

I don't think that's legal.
It leaves a nasty gap.
Besides. Screw Zeus or Dragon Saucer if you don't like the other kind.
Why should it be illegal? It's your own disadvantage.
Straight from the new rulebook, it's illegal.
[Image: 95R5iE0.png]
Even if it was, like Stoney said, it would put you at a huge disadvantage.
As I said; nasty gap.
Never do that.
It makes everything worse OvO
It's Not really that in all cases. Look at Great Tiger, with the free spinning wings it's can be destabilized and scrape easy. Assuming you don't have the Galeon sub ar, I'd rather just use the AR.
That's why "You may use the Sub-AR from one AR with a different AR". War Saucer is my personal favorite.
(Jul. 17, 2014  11:31 PM)Wombat Wrote: That's why "You may use the Sub-AR from one AR with a different AR". War Saucer is my personal favorite.

I'm replying to u guys saying without the sub AR it would always give you the disadvantage, which I don't agree with.
(Jul. 17, 2014  11:42 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2014  11:31 PM)Wombat Wrote: That's why "You may use the Sub-AR from one AR with a different AR". War Saucer is my personal favorite.

I'm replying to u guys saying without the sub AR it would always give you the disadvantage, which I don't agree with.

Well regardless of whether or not you agree with it it's against the rules. It's not how the part(s) were designed to be used.

We should probably take this to PMs before it turns into SPAM.
(Jul. 17, 2014  11:42 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:

It's not legal so there's no point besides maybe fun.
Which is better Draciel S or F?

I'm having a discussion with Someone and I want to see whose right.
(Jul. 18, 2014  2:21 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Which is better Draciel S or F?

We literally just had a discussion about this here. S is better, but scroll up a few posts for more details.
Draciel Shield for sure.
Fortress' worst fault is that you can't really give it more then 2 balls legally.
Grease ball is a great tip......but it's too tall. SG Metal Ball Base on Draciel can hold 4 balls legally and it's very heavy. Add 10 Heavy or Wide Defense, and HMC, and then you've got a great Defense Type.
The AR is far better on Fortress, but even that sucks in the long run.
Fortress can get smashed easily and knocked off balance. Draciel S just needs some more heft and a better AR.
Shield wins.
(Jul. 18, 2014  2:34 AM)Wombat Wrote:

We literally just had a discussion about this here. S is better, but scroll up a few posts for more details.

But is F useless?

Well apparently the other person didn't believe that...

Hahahaha, I was right!
(Jul. 18, 2014  2:36 AM)Echizen Wrote:

But is F useless?

Um, yeah.
Only use it's parts if you can't get anything better.
(Jul. 18, 2014  2:37 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:

Well apparently the other person didn't believe that...

Hahahaha, I was right!
No you weren't... According to Beywiki, F still has three times as many uses and isn't useless.

(Jul. 14, 2014  11:05 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote: Actually, a self-painted Draciel F is worthless. It doesn´t have any competitive parts and since it isn´t original anymore, it doesn´t have any value for collectors. But Draciel without paint wouldn´t be more than 10 bucks or so as well...

(Jul. 18, 2014  2:35 AM)Neo Wrote: Draciel Shield for sure.
Fortress' worst fault is that you can't really give it more then 2 balls legally.
Grease ball is a great tip......but it's too tall. SG Metal Ball Base on Draciel can hold 4 balls legally and it's very heavy. Add 10 Heavy or Wide Defense, and HMC, and then you've got a great Defense Type.
The AR is far better on Fortress, but even that sucks in the long run.
Fortress can get smashed easily and knocked off balance. Draciel S just needs some more heft and a better AR.
Shield wins.

Look.

I'm not gonna argue with you in this thread.
If you look at Beywiki, Draciel F is good. The original question was does F have uses... which it clearly does.

Galaxy wrote the article (I think)? so I'm sure it's not false information.
Draciel F was my first Beyblade that I got back in 2003.
I think I'd know if it sucked or not.
And it does.