[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Jul. 05, 2014  9:44 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2014  9:41 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2014  9:38 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Doesn't really matter how many u have lol. #latereply.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/141333553221?nav=SEARCH I know there are some fake blades in that lot, but what is that light blue beyblade under Driger G? Not the EG one. Reply ASAP.

Bound Defenser. Soon enough? Wink
Thank You, but I'd advise lowering down your Beyblade Awesome Level, don't wanna nuke the whole site .

What WD and BB does that beyblade have ? Is it rare?

Its WD is 6 heavy and its BB is sharp base.
Well, rare... I haven´t come across too many of those so far, but a good japanese seller should be able to get one for you more or less easily. They´re not really expensive, I bought mine from Japan for somewhat around 800 yen.

edit: It SHOULD be 6 heavy, but yeah, that one has 8 wide (beaten Tongue_out_wink)
(Jul. 05, 2014  9:48 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2014  9:44 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2014  9:41 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote: Bound Defenser. Soon enough? Wink
Thank You, but I'd advise lowering down your Beyblade Awesome Level, don't wanna nuke the whole site .

It looks like 10 Wide and Sharp base. I'm not sure how rare it is, but it doesn't look very useful.
i mean the original beyblade. I looked it up and the WD looks cray cray. EDIT: oh wait that thing is part of the AR...

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi...r2=piv-web is it like a dranzer variant or....
(Jul. 05, 2014  9:50 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2014  9:48 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2014  9:44 PM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Thank You, but I'd advise lowering down your Beyblade Awesome Level, don't wanna nuke the whole site .

It looks like 10 Wide and Sharp base. I'm not sure how rare it is, but it doesn't look very useful.
i mean the original beyblade. I looked it up and the WD looks cray cray. EDIT: oh wait that thing is part of the AR...

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi...r2=piv-web is it like a dranzer variant or....

Yes, the original beyblade has 6 heavy and sharp base. That black thing is that rubber part that makes it "bound" defenserJoyful_2 EDIT: double AR, similar to that of Dragoon F
Cool.

What the difference between this http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi...r2=piv-web and the one in the link I posted above ?
There is no difference, the black part of the AR hast just been attached the wrong way up.
Ok. But why is there a kid dragoon bit on one and a Knight Dranzer one on the other?

Sorry for all the questions.
No problem dude XD That guy might just have had that sticker left and attached it to bound defenser, because he liked it better. The sticker of the BD in that ebay lot is also another one. A lot of the parts are a bit mixed up in that lot (especially WD´s). The original BD bitchip sticker shows some kind of a bird-like soldier.
http://m.ebay.com/itm/191082756884?nav=SEARCH

On the pack the picture has a kid dragoon Bit.
Ok that´s strange. I have two Takara BD and a Hasbro BD and both have the same bit (no kid dragoon), although one Takara BD has a yellow rubber part. Maybe beys of the first release have different bits? Don´t know. In any case, they´re all original and except the bitchip sticker exactly the same.
Yeah, probably just different releases.

Thanks for the help Smile
You´re very welcome, glad I was able to help! Smile
I just bought a ton of Blades in an eBay lot, and most were fake. I picked out the real ones...and I got a Driger F. What uses does the base have? I'm confused as to what it does.
(Jul. 06, 2014  12:38 AM)Neo~ Wrote: I just bought a ton of Blades in an eBay lot, and most were fake. I picked out the real ones...and I got a Driger F. What uses does the base have? I'm confused as to what it does.

Makes a really nice spin stealing upper attack combo.
The base is pretty unique (flat tipped shaft, free spinning), it's fairly popular to stick the shaft into Dranzer S' casings, I think.
Without modding it to illegality the base isn't free spinning...
It's not free spinning.
Like what are those springs for?
And does the AR have usage?
(Jul. 06, 2014  5:33 AM)Neo~ Wrote: It's not free spinning.

The springs are for the clutch thing in it. The BB has no use and the AR has breakage issues.
(Jul. 06, 2014  5:55 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2014  5:33 AM)Neo~ Wrote: It's not free spinning.

The springs are for the clutch thing in it. The BB has no use and the AR has breakage issues.

So I took it apart, it is free spinning. So is the "Clutch" made to stop it??
(Mar. 12, 2012  5:23 PM)Dan Wrote: The Blade Base is, as named, a clutch base with two springs and hooks. The only practical use of this base is with SG (Full Auto Clutch). At high RPMs, it clutches the tip for extra speed and force. At low RPMs, the clutch releases, causing a decrease in speed, and causing the beyblade to circle closer near the center of the stadium. However, the poor shape of the base, combined with the fact the gimmick trades off a significant amount of stamina for a relatively minor gain in aggression, means it does not have any real competitive use.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-A-24-Dri...-Requested

Basically, yes.
Oh wow. And here I thought it was actually useful.
If I actually had viable customs to use it against, I think I'd like this combo even more haha:

AR: Triple Tiger
WD: 10 Balance
BB: Defense Grip Base

I saw this combo on Beywiki and noticed its actually something good I can make with my few plastics. Anyways on to my actual question, 10 heavy is a fine substitute for it right? Just curious as its what I usually use.
That's basically th!nk's budget Attack Combo.
Better combo:
Cybernetic Dragon
Ten Wide
Neo Right SG Heavy Metal Core
Defense Grip Base (Inverted/Attack)

Keep in mind Cybernetic Dragon has some recoil, but the rubber and core should help balance it out.
Triple Tiger would suffice, though. After all, it's wide and smash-y.
>budget attack combo

Exactly why I like it, haha. Keep it cheap, just don't let it stink.
Do TT Hongli beys only come with those Multi Colored launchers?
(Jul. 06, 2014  6:54 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Do TT Hongli beys only come with those Multi Colored launchers?

I'm sure other brands do. Like, I got a TON of fakes in the mail from a lot. Other brands had those white yellow green and red launchers.
But never use those awful launchers.
(Jul. 06, 2014  7:17 AM)Neo~ Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2014  6:54 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: Do TT Hongli beys only come with those Multi Colored launchers?

I'm sure other brands do. Like, I got a TON of fakes in the mail from a lot. Other brands had those white yellow green and red launchers.
But never use those awful launchers.
no, I mean are the they the only ones TT Hongli sells?