[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(May. 30, 2014  11:13 PM)Bastion Wrote: Yep, all pre-G-revolution series sonokong blades have a slightly smaller mould which means they, for the most part (hey-o pun), can't be combined with Takara or Hasbro parts.

Ah, thanks.
I was very confused about that. Well at least the SK G-Rev will be customizable!
Aaahh, hey all. Dunno if this is the right thread for this but I have gimmik blade that I cant get any info on so I thought I would try my luck here. I know that it is a spinning spirit blade depicting dranzer but its colour seems to be non-exsistant to google. Also I dont have any pic hosting sites so a desription is the best I can do unless you want a PM. Different from the original Hasbro spinning spirit, it colour is a see-through red with both beast and blade with golden body "amour". The blade is the shape of the Dranzer S blade and its stckers are primarily a light gold reflective colour.
It's just a recolor of dranzer s
The only thing that rings a bell to me could be this: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Vintage-BEYBLADE-...4d13443fb2 with that description, as you mentioned gimmick, I though of the electronic.

Then again, Time is probably right of it being a recolor; it was one of my initial thoughts as well, haha.

It would help if you joined Photobucket or another hosting site, pictures would be of use.
Yep thats a dranzer s alright ha ha. It isnt one those electronic blades though.
Just signed up, thought it might be easier.

[Image: n62u2orj]

curses wrong one

http://imageshack.com/i/n62u2orj
(May. 31, 2014  4:19 PM)TheRobo1993 Wrote: Yep thats a dranzer s alright ha ha. It isnt one those electronic blades though.
Just signed up, thought it might be easier.

[Image: n62u2orj]

curses wrong one

http://imageshack.com/i/n62u2orj

That is part of the Spinning Spirits toyline, from Hasbro.
I recently found a Hasbro A-127 Gigars from the G-Revolution in a flea market. I buyed it for 4 $. The package is a little damaged but the inside is sealed in the originals plastics bags ! I carefully looked and it is 100% authentic and in perfect condition. What's his price ? Is Gigars a ''rare bey'' ? Do you think I should keep it sealed and sale it or simply open it and add it to my collection ?
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:46 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I recently found a Hasbro A-127 Gigars from the G-Revolution in a flea market. I buyed it for 4 $. The package is a little damaged but the inside is sealed in the originals plastics bags ! I carefully looked and it is 100% authentic and in perfect condition. What's his price ? Is Gigars a ''rare bey'' ? Do you think I should keep it sealed and sale it or simply open it and add it to my collection ?
It's worth about $30 on the Beyblade Price Refrence List.
(Jun. 08, 2014  7:46 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I recently found a Hasbro A-127 Gigars from the G-Revolution in a flea market. I buyed it for 4 $. The package is a little damaged but the inside is sealed in the originals plastics bags ! I carefully looked and it is 100% authentic and in perfect condition. What's his price ? Is Gigars a ''rare bey'' ? Do you think I should keep it sealed and sale it or simply open it and add it to my collection ?

Yes defenitely save it for your collection. It was a Bey released near the time of Zeus, Apollon, and Poseidon. On Ebay they have the Takara ones listed for $55-65. There's no Hasbro ones on ebay, currently.

Wow! Hasbro Beyblades are overpriced and hard to come by!
Lucky!!
So, I should not ''build it'' and just keep it in sealed package right ?
(I know, I'm not really good with Plastics XD)
I think the dude who sell it to me got it for 1$, and after he sell it to me for 4$. He really don't know the value of the bey
(Jun. 08, 2014  8:01 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: So, I should not ''build it'' and just keep it in sealed package right ?
(I know, I'm not really good with Plastics XD)
I think the dude who sell it to me got it for 1$, and after he sell it to me for 4$. He really don't know the value of the bey

Most Hasbro Plastic gen beys are worth money.
I'd say Takara ones are more common,
It's up to you; plastics get damaged after lots of usage.
I think I'm gonna keep it in original package, anyway I don't play Plastic or HMS format, and it would be a bad idea to use it against my MFB LOL. It's a luck because I was going to open it. I prefer keep it never open box condition
(Jun. 08, 2014  8:07 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I think I'm gonna keep it in original package, anyway I don't play Plastic or HMS format, and it would be a bad idea to use it against my MFB LOL. It's a luck because I was going to open it. I prefer keep it never open box condition

The only MFB I would put a Plastic against is Lightning LDrago, because it's mostly Plastic Contact points.
You should try Plastics though. Battles are way more intense. Usually MFB is Endurance>Defense combos and that's pretty much it..
I wouldn't ever battle between different generations. Also, that's not true, attack exists too, and there's balance as well...
(Jun. 08, 2014  8:27 PM)Du@l Wrote: I wouldn't ever battle between different generations. Also, that's not true, attack exists too, and there's balance as well...

Well I meant most people use Defense Synchrome in Standard.
What tournaments do you go to? In all the standard tournaments I've been to, I've seem defence used no more than five times.
(Jun. 08, 2014  8:07 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: I think I'm gonna keep it in original package, anyway I don't play Plastic or HMS format, and it would be a bad idea to use it against my MFB LOL. It's a luck because I was going to open it. I prefer keep it never open box condition

It's useful to bear in mind that although the price reference list states it's worth around $30 (albeit for the Takara version), in reality these blades get listed for much higher. Things like Gigars, Zeus, the other BEGA blades are collection pieces, as opposed to staple tourney material like Gai Dragoon V, Wolborg 4 etc.

It boils down to the argument about whether a seller has the right to list their items for extortionate prices (the blunt answer being 'yes, of course they do, they belong to the seller and he/she can do whatever they wish').
Some people believe that it's better for the beyblade community as a whole if people stick to fair prices, eg. not the typical massively overpriced $200-300 for a Dragoon GT, but really, people want to make money. I'd personally say keep it NIB, and sell it when you happen to need some extra cash ~$50 reserve and ebay auction it.

edit: typo
(Jun. 08, 2014  8:30 PM)Du@l Wrote: What tournaments do you go to? In all the standard tournaments I've been to, I've seem defence used no more than five times.

Just never mind I said anything.

(Jun. 08, 2014  8:35 PM)Bastion Wrote:

It's useful to bear in mind that although the price reference list states it's worth around $30 (albeit for the Takara version), in reality these blades get listed for much higher. Things like Gigars, Zeus, the other BEGA blades are collection pieces, as opposed to staple tourney material like Gai Dragoon V, Wolborg 4 etc.

It boils down to the argument about whether a seller has the right to list their items for extortionate prices (the blunt answer being 'yes, of course they do, they belong to the seller and he/she can do whatever they wish').
Some people believe that it's better for the beyblade community as a whole if people stick to fair prices, eg. not the typical massively overpriced $200-300 for a Dragoon GT, but really, people want to make money. I'd personally say keep it NIB, and sell it when you happen to need some extra cash ~$50 reserve and ebay auction it.

edit: typo

Those Hasbro beys can skyrocket..
Is there any beyblade that shares the same colour with Kid Dragoon (orange)?
(Jun. 09, 2014  1:10 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Is there any beyblade that shares the same colour with Kid Dragoon (orange)?

Burning Kerberous?
Pumpking is orange as well. I'm sure there are others.
Ooh.
I know one.
The god of all beyblades...

BUMP KING.
I mentioned it already Tongue_out