[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

should a sonokong draciel s and draciel f say "dracel" on the box instead of draciel and which is more durable and useful draciel s or draciel f ? sorry about so many questions but im new to plastics beyblades
(Oct. 12, 2013  10:48 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: So which are better sonokong or takara/hasbro? And can u battle draciel s against MFB without it breaking?
(Oct. 13, 2013  1:23 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: should a sonokong draciel s and draciel f say "dracel" on the box instead of draciel and which is more durable and useful draciel s or draciel f ? sorry about so many questions but im new to plastics beyblades
TT is usually the best brand, because Sonokong messed up some things, not only are they smaller, they messed up Driger S and V's tips (though V never really was useful), and even today Hasbro is known to mess things up, like Capricorne Strike G and giving all the anime RB Beys Engine Gears.

Sonokong also omits some letters, they call Dragoon "Dragon", Draciel "Dracel", and Galeon "Galon". So yeah, Dracel is normal.

As for S vs F, it's really Fortress Base vs. SG Metal Ball Base. IMO F is better because the Metal tip is free spinning, and can be removed to hold other things, (rubber bearings, etc.) Fortress base also outweighs SGMBB.

It's a bad idea to do Plastics vs. MFB, because the Plastic will probably break. In all honesty probably the safest match is Driger S vs. Scythe Kronos.

(Oct. 13, 2013  1:01 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: What is the least useful bey here:
  1. Seaborg
  2. Burning Kerberous
  3. Wolborg 3
  4. Driger S
  5. Driger V2
Wolborg 3. It's rare, but the only good part of it is the Spin Gear, and so many other beys have that.

Seaborg has a cheap good attack tip, BK's casings are essential for Zombies, Driger S has Tiger Defenser and SG Metal Change Base for Defense types/Zombies/Compacts, and Driger V2 has Upper Claw, Upper Attack, and a good base.

(Oct. 13, 2013  1:04 AM)AZL Wrote: Are Compact combos normally agro?
It depends on the base you use. Using SG Metal Change will make them aggressive, while using Metal Ball Base will make them more passive.
Thank you.
thanks i guess ill just have to do draciel f vs my brother's dragoon g
A few weeks ago I made a post about a Sono Kong gold plated Dranzer S that I bought, which fell apart on its first spin against an ancient Roller Defenser. I mentioned in the thread that I had a gold plated Driger S on the way also. Which I was worried about also breaking. Someone mentioned that it may be a one off thing but I was asked to come back here with the result...

Sadly gold plated syndrome does exist... ha. My Driger hasn't blown up in the same way that my Dranzer S did but... I launched it against the harmless and outclassed Polta beyblade which I have fitted with a ten heavy WD. Polta left a huge impression on part of Driger's AR. The color of the blade and the shape of the dent kinda reminds me of toffee sweets, that must be what they are made from.

My personal experience with Sono Kong blades isn't very good so far, two blades have fallen apart and the launchers and rip cords they come with aren't made very well either. I'll stick with Takara products from now on.
Does hook attacker break after a couple of battles? And is roller defenser worth buying?
Driger S would be a better choice than Roller Defenser. It has better use in compact and survival/zombie customizations.
But is roller defenser second best? And does anybody know about knight dranzer's AR?
Roller Defenser is pretty useless and doesn't work the way it should do... The rollers don't do anything. It's just a collectors thing. Toku Taku Toys has them brand new for 300 yen though how awesome.
Is it rare and is knight dranzer rare ?
Neither are rare. Knight dranzer's AR sucks. Next time check beywiki first since Knight dranzer does have an article.
(Oct. 17, 2013  6:04 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Is it rare and is knight dranzer rare ?

heres a link
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Knight_Dranzer
(Oct. 17, 2013  5:43 PM)Fixedg3ar Wrote: Roller Defenser is pretty useless and doesn't work the way it should do... The rollers don't do anything. It's just a collectors thing. Toku Taku Toys has them brand new for 300 yen though how awesome.

Thats not true, According to the beywiki overall it says it is useful ( although there are better options it is still not useless) here's a link for proof: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Roller_Defenser Anybody know whats a good price for roller defenser or knight dranzer nowadays ?
Here's a Knight Dranzer from OkinawamTS on eBay:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Beyblade-Knight-D...c35&_uhb=1

And here is a Roller Defenser:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2003-HASBRO-Beybl...695&_uhb=1

Those were the cheapest ones I could find Smile
hey i got some beys awhile back and one of them says mg-system on it. i cant find it on the wiki. i also cant find "white Gabriel" in the wiki either. are they fakes?
MG system is just the Magnecore system. Beys with Magnecores are on the wiki. Also, I believe White Gabriel is not a fake I don't think, there are a few beys not on the wiki that do exist.
but the beys i have are cheap and hollow (except Gabriel) and they don't fit on well

i just found out that one of my mg system beys is a war monkey attack ring. but it is a completely different mold. it has the same shape though. also a panther claw ar also hollowed out.
All blade bases are hollow if that is what your talking about
(Oct. 20, 2013  3:22 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: All blade bases are hollow if that is what your talking about

sorry i meant my ar is hollow
What the best defensive parts that Are easily obtainable?
Get a Driger S, and 2 Draciel MBDs or a
Wolborg 4
Isn't wolborg 4 kinda hard to get? And wat can I make out of roller defenser and draciel s I know they are outclassed just give my best combo please?
No it isn't... you can easily get it on Ebay.
AR: Roller Defenser

And the rest is Draciel S
What type of metal are weight disks made of?
Life after death I when the beyblade's base stops but the top keeps spinning right? If so I know voltaic ape, wolborg 4 and rock bison are good for that am I correct? Is there any other good life after death beys ?