[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

Can you build me a combo, all I have is dragoon g, eight heavy( just randomly found one....), zinrai, driger g and dragoon s
Ok, I'm gonna give these a shot. Someone tell me if I'm wrong please.

The Beymaster: You have a lot of good parts, but nothing really works well together. If you had Master Dragoon you could make an Upper Attacker, if you had Driger S you could make a compact and Wolborg 4 defender, and if you had Wide Survivor/Defense and Driger S you could make a Zombie. So, if I were you, I'd get Master Dragoon, Driger S, and Wide Defense.

Dranzera99: I thing your best bet would just be uncustomized Driger G... you don't really have much. If you get Wolborg 4 and Driger S you could make a pretty good combo with
AR: Tiger Defenser(Driger S)
WD:10 Balance(Driger G)
BB and SG: Wolborg 04(I'm pretty sure the base is called Circle Survivor, not sure about the SG though)
(Apr. 02, 2013  4:09 PM)The Beymaster Wrote: Can somone build me a combo please. The beys I have are Metal Draciel, Master Draciel, Dragoon S, Metal Driger, Wolborg 1, Wolborg 4, Trygle (on of the wings that are part of the jumping mechanism is broke) and Burning Kerberous.
Edit: I also have Guardian Driger(The blue one)

The only thing you can really make is this:

AR: Trygle
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Right spin
BB: Dragoon S

And that's pretty terrible in itself. Metal Draciel's AR is alright for Zombie combos in left (there are better ones though. The best being Tiger Defencer or Twin Horn. To make a top tier zombie combo you'd need:
-Neo left spin casings
-Wide Survivor weight disk
-a bey with a Decent SP (Dranzer V2 or Voltaic Ape)
-Good Spin Stealer AR (Driger S is cheapest and easiest to find while being top tier)

I've got all of those if you want them apart from the AR (unless you want to buy my NIB Driger S). You could just buy the weight disk and make a zombie combo with Wolborg's parts but it wouldn't be top tier at all since neither Wolborg's base and SG or metal Draciel's AR are top tier.
Is a Vortex stadium for $10, a good deal? And is the Vortex stadium worth buying? Also, what plastic Bey do you recommend I get that costs under $10, but is really good? Thanks Smile
Driger G is a little better than average uncustomized, but if you can get Driger V2 for a decent price then get it.
(Apr. 03, 2013  2:27 AM)LMAO Wrote: Is a Vortex stadium for $10, a good deal? And is the Vortex stadium worth buying? Also, what plastic Bey do you recommend I get that costs under $10, but is really good? Thanks Smile

The stadium sucks. Get a tornado attack. Depends on your definition of really good. A used driger s would be a bit higher but it's one of the best beys uncustomised. Driger v2 is the same but it goes for around $20.
(Apr. 03, 2013  9:22 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2013  2:27 AM)LMAO Wrote: Is a Vortex stadium for $10, a good deal? And is the Vortex stadium worth buying? Also, what plastic Bey do you recommend I get that costs under $10, but is really good? Thanks Smile

The stadium sucks. Get a tornado attack. Depends on your definition of really good. A used driger s would be a bit higher but it's one of the best beys uncustomised. Driger v2 is the same but it goes for around $20.

Eh, I don't mind paying a bit more for a really good bey, especially if I have to go to tournament with a plastic format. Next, idk, my friend offered me to buy the Vortex stadium for $10 so is it a good deal? I'll look into getting a Driger S, or a Driger V2! Thanks Smile
Yo how much should i pay for a used hasbro manta diver and a zeuss?
(Apr. 03, 2013  10:18 PM)Morsoe Wrote: Yo how much should i pay for a used hasbro manta diver and a zeuss?

Here is a Manta Diver.

As far as Zeus goes a Hasbro one will go at least $35 A Takara Zeus will cost more. There are a few on eBay for over 100usd
The Manta Diver price is horrible. I saw one go in a lot a couple weeks ago for like $3, and I'm pretty sure Hazel got a NIB one for less than that.
okay thanks yo! so about 35-40usd is a decent price i guess then as hasbro manta diver still is quite very rare im guessing right even if it isnt nib? and 35usd is good for a used hasbro zuess right arkay thanks!
I was wondering if anyone knew some good plastic beys and combos I could make with my parts and a few more beys I'd buy.

Right now, all I have is- Galman
Crystal Draciel S
(Apr. 07, 2013  3:38 AM)Phoenic817 Wrote: I was wondering if anyone knew some good plastic beys and combos I could make with my parts and a few more beys I'd buy.

Right now, all I have is- Galman
Crystal Draciel S

Well shoot, you already have Wide Defense. That's a pretty great start, seeing as its relatively hard to get. You should but Driger S and Wolborg 4 next, and use Driger's AR and Wolborg's Engine Gear and Base with Draciel's WD.
(Apr. 04, 2013  1:23 AM)Morsoe Wrote: okay thanks yo! so about 35-40usd is a decent price i guess then as hasbro manta diver still is quite very rare im guessing right even if it isnt nib? and 35usd is good for a used hasbro zuess right arkay thanks!

for manta diver, 30-35 $ for MINT would be OK..40 $ would a bit excessive..a bit..but still fine..if it os not MINT,totally out..
What combos can I make with driger s,g and dragoon s,g and draciel s and dranzer s
Very little. If you had a defence WD like Wide Defence or Ten Heavy you could make this:

AR: Tiger Defenser (Driger S)
WD: Wide Defence/Ten Heavy
BB: SG Metal Ball Base (Draciel S)

Also if you had a wide survivor you could make this zombie combo:

AR: Tiger Defenser (Driger S)
WD: Wide Survivor
BB: Spiral Change Base (Dranzer S)

You should get some more parts basically. Are the S beys Takara/Hasbro?
Hi,I noticed recently that Hasbro beyblade boxes have some different designs from each other,in the links you can see an example with dranzer S. In the second link the box has a bigger image of kai and the name "dranzer-s" printed big in purple.
Can someone tell me if one of the the two is a reprint version or if it's just a different country release? maybe beyblades have been released before in USA and later in EUROPE so the boxes for the countries are different?
Any thought will be appreciated, as a collector is important for me to dont buy reprint versions.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61...SL160_.gif

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Dranzer-S-NEW-IN-...~60_35.JPG
Ok, I just got my roller defenser, and the rollers work pretty well surprisingly. Does the AR have any use?
It has a BeyWiki article. You should check that out.

Apparently it had some use on the Bearing Stinger mod, but that is now illegal.
I did check it out, and it said the rollers don't work very well, and I'm saying that with me, it seemed like they did.
All takara, i will look into getting a ten heavy or wide survivor
I have both incase you want them.
Thanks, I'll see if I can get one from you
Hey guys, I end up of what i think is th!nk's blog (I don't know how I get there) and read a Wolborg 4 article and I want to know if I understood right how its made and how it works

AR: Tiger Defender/War Lion/Wing Cross (This last one being the best one)
WD: Wide Defense/10 Balance (Wide Defense being the best one)
SG: Right Engine Gear (Circle Survivor)
BB: Normal Base (Wolborg 4 Version)
And the combo is just a "normal-to-heavy" beyblade that is really round and with good stamina so is hard to KO and OS?

Also, how its customized an attack beyblade to use the tip of Ariel 02? is posible to make a low attacker with it?
What are some cheap but competitive plastics that I could get? When I say cheap, I say about $20.