[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

It's rare but not the rarest. Also Ocean Wrath G is a lot rarer than a prize color Poseidon. Where did hear that it was the rarest?
(Mar. 26, 2016  7:30 PM)Ultra Wrote: It's rare but not the rarest. Also Ocean Wrath G is a lot rarer than a prize color Poseidon. Where did hear that it was the rarest?

Yeah, Ocean Wrath G looks better, too!
XD

I heard that from a person on YT.
He also said that Venusian G is the second most rare one.
Speechless

I still think Thunder Pegasus is more rare...
:\
The guy has no idea what he's on about. Also youtube is really not a credible source of information.

The rarest plastics would be:

Very early recolours
Rare tournament prizes
Early Random booster beys
Lottery beyblades where very limited amounts were released.
(Mar. 26, 2016  3:48 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Ah thanks Smile
Alright.. I'll see if it goes to 50$.. 25$ for one
Or else I may sell the entire bey for 100$

I think you will win more if you sell the entire beyblade.
has anyone ever tested how war monkey+dragon saucer SAR performs.
I never try it because I'm missing one of the 2 hah but I saw it in our last PLA tournament at MTL and it seems to work pretty well.
(Mar. 26, 2016  8:03 PM)Ultra Wrote: The guy has no idea what he's on about. Also youtube is really not a credible source of information.

Very early recolours
Rare tournament prizes

Thanks!
Grin

So, does Thunder Pegasus count?
(Mar. 27, 2016  5:41 AM)Paul° Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2016  8:03 PM)Ultra Wrote: The guy has no idea what he's on about. Also youtube is really not a credible source of information.

Very early recolours
Rare tournament prizes

Thanks!
Grin

So, does Thunder Pegasus count?

Yeah.
Expensive and hard to come by. I've seen barely any. Plus I think there's a Navy one. So.. Yeah.
Pretty sure it was in a normal RB anyways. But I haven't seen many auction of her since I've started collecting in 2014. Actually, I think only one of each from Oki.

But things that Ultra listed are probably rarer, like Chrome Driger S or the very first few recolors like that brown Bump King, or stuff like that.
That means Thunder Pegasus is really rare!
Thanks, Neo!
Smile
what would be a good anti-attack combo i could use?
also for i've read upper attack well against twin saucer, is this true?
if so would this be a combo that can consistently win against twin saucer
AR-triangle wing
WD-ten heavy
SG-neo left + HMC
BB-metal flat (gaia dragon v version)
(Mar. 27, 2016  10:35 AM)Paul° Wrote: That means Thunder Pegasus is really rare!
Thanks, Neo!
Smile

Ye I gotchu bby

(Mar. 27, 2016  5:27 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: what would be a good anti-attack combo i could use?
also for i've read upper attack well against twin saucer, is this true?
if so would this be a combo that can consistently win against twin saucer
AR-triangle wing
WD-ten heavy
SG-neo left + HMC
BB-metal flat (gaia dragon v version)

Sounds like more of a OHKO combo, tho
I'll try it though. I know Twinny has a little trouble with Upper.

Yo; update
That combo was janky
Found a good counter that works pretty well.

Triangle Wing
Wide Defense
Left SG (WB2 Casing, Uriel 2 tip)
Defense Ring
Customize Bearing Base

If it hits early, it will KO Twinny with ease. But if it doesn't, well, you're screwed. So, y'know.
[Image: 3504efs.jpg]

So... yeah, these things exist. I don't think they're fakes as apparently they had a license for beyblade although they are probably unusable for Tourneys. These come from Kelloggs cereal boxes in the UK. Should I write an article about these ARs in general or not?
how much would a mint/used gabriel g cost?
(Mar. 27, 2016  10:51 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: how much would a mint/used gabriel g cost?

Considering I've only seen a few, I'd say $50-60 range would be a proper estimate..
If you see it, buy it. Too much, offer the seller a better deal. EBay is the best bet obviously.

Also Ye jinbo do the do
(Mar. 27, 2016  10:29 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: [Image: 3504efs.jpg]

So... yeah, these things exist. I don't think they're fakes as apparently they had a license for beyblade although they are probably unusable for Tourneys. These come from Kelloggs cereal boxes in the UK. Should I write an article about these ARs in general or not?

You could do just for information purposes but they're not legal and you don't have all of them either.
[Image: Gbclr7J.jpg]

They came on hand-spinable plastic bases and refused to work on left spin tops but were a great way to sell more cereal.
what blade base has better LAD burning kerberous base, dragoon v2 base, wolborg 2 base, wolborg 1 base?

i've excluded dranzer s base, because i want to use bearing spin gears.

i've also used the beyblades name, so people don't have to look up what beyblade the part belongs to.
(Mar. 28, 2016  5:12 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: [Image: Gbclr7J.jpg]

They came on hand-spinable plastic bases and refused to work on left spin tops but were a great way to sell more cereal.

Yeah I'm writing an article on these actually, or attempt to.
(Mar. 28, 2016  5:50 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: what blade base has better LAD burning kerberous base, dragoon v2 base, wolborg 2 base, wolborg 1 base?

i've also used the beyblades name, so people don't have to look up what beyblade the part belongs to.

th!nk always felt that Wolborg 2's base was best. There are articles on all of these so i'd read those (however Wolborg 1's is out of date but definitely outclassed)
Oh wow, Tigron X makes me feel all warm and cuddly inside.

(Mar. 28, 2016  6:04 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2016  5:50 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: what blade base has better LAD burning kerberous base, dragoon v2 base, wolborg 2 base, wolborg 1 base?

th!nk always felt that Wolborg 2's base was best. There are articles on all of these so i'd read those (however Wolborg 1's is out of date but definitely outclassed)

I'd concur, seeing as that base makes basically no contact with the stadium. Unless it stops spinning, that is.
Actually I would love to get one of these ARs, they look interesting Grin
Yeah I totally want them. A couple of them look decent, and very unique either way. Too bad they were never released in the US Crying
Lemme know if you guys see a set of them on UK ebay or something
Moon Razor is not great and Vulture even worse but Cyclo-Chaos I had good results with before its spikes wore off. It's been too long since I've seen any of the others, sadly, but they seemed like an ok bunch.
They're not tournament legal, I'm told, because the WBO wanted to uphold the claims of illegality hasbro put on the serial boxes, which were probably more to do with availability concerns than anything gameplay wise.

Oh and Tigron-X is clearly Tony the Tiger's beyblade.
(Mar. 29, 2016  12:35 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Moon Razor is not great and Vulture even worse but Cyclo-Chaos I had good results with before its spikes wore off. It's been too long since I've seen any of the others, sadly, but they seemed like an ok bunch.
They're not tournament legal, I'm told, because the WBO wanted to uphold the claims of illegality hasbro put on the serial boxes, which were probably more to do with availability concerns than anything gameplay wise.

Even if that wasn't the case, there's little chance we'd allow them to be legal due to the fact that we don't even know what company designed them. They clearly were not designed as part of the gameplay "system" that Beyblade is.
(Mar. 29, 2016  12:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2016  12:35 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Moon Razor is not great and Vulture even worse but Cyclo-Chaos I had good results with before its spikes wore off. It's been too long since I've seen any of the others, sadly, but they seemed like an ok bunch.

Even if that wasn't the case, there's little chance we'd allow them to be legal due to the fact that we don't even know what company designed them. They clearly were not designed as part of the gameplay "system" that Beyblade is.

Plus they don't fit on things like EGs.