[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

(Apr. 21, 2014  9:00 PM)xShArKDiVeRx Wrote: Please don't hurt me if this is in the wrong spot...where do we go if we want to know the worth of a plastic bey? I have a Dranzer GT that I am getting soon that was part of a lot and I wanted to sell it eventually. It's in good condition, meaning the bey is complete, but may be missing stickers (which I can replace if needed). If this does not go here (yes, I read the OP, sometimes things get hairy on here...), please direct me elsewhere.

Right here on Beywiki's Beyblade Price Reference List :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rence_List

However, if the price did not appear there (which is not the case for Dranzer GT), you could ask for its worth here in this topic.
can we discuss plastic mods here?
Edit: Had a change of heart
(May. 07, 2014  10:02 PM)taxus Wrote: what can i get for a nib uriel2?

As in, what can you sell it for?
I've seen one sitting on ebay for a few months unsold, and it's priced at $170, so you could adjust accordingly.
i get him very cheap.. so maybe i collect him and wait Grin
How cheap and where?
that will be my secret. around 80bucks

btw check my thead later
I went on to eBay to look at looked at Beys and saw this.

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Very-Rare-BEYBLAD...43c9b2977b

In the bottom of the HMS beys there are recolors of Galman and Seaborg in G Revolution packaging. I would like to know if anyone would happen to have any info about these recolors.
That is incredibly impressive, any 9 other people want to split it with me and make an offer of $500?
this guy is selling that lot on yja for around 550-600€ ...

this price is absolutly a bad joke...
Shame there aren't more competitive plastics parts in that lot, although the HMS do look sweet
who buy that lot.. have no brain and too much money..

btw:sylver: what kind of dragoon v2 u ar searching? original color? which condition? pm me.. i have some
Guys, he asked about the Galman and Seaborg recolours, not the lot ... This is a question & answer topic, hah.

Kenshin, I tried finding exactly what they were, but they do not even appear on the normal ressources we use. It says "BBA Selection" on their boxes, but those are not the actual BBA Selection tops we know of like the Seaborg with the BBA explosion Bit Chip. They are real because of the logo, but apparently there is no documentation on them.
(May. 14, 2014  9:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Guys, he asked about the Galman and Seaborg recolours, not the lot ... This is a question & answer topic, hah.

Kenshin, I tried finding exactly what they were, but they do not even appear on the normal ressources we use. It says "BBA Selection" on their boxes, but those are not the actual BBA Selection tops we know of like the Seaborg with the BBA explosion Bit Chip. They are real because of the logo, but apparently there is no documentation on them.

Apologies, Kai-V
Hi, I am quite new to Old Gen Beyblade even though I am very very VERY fond of them. My beys are:

Dranzer G
Driger S
Galeon Attacker
Master Dragoon

I have 2 more beys but I am not able to find them. So what is the best possible combo in any of the types (attack, endurance,etc.)?
Your best would probably be a stock driger S. Since you don't have a good rubber BB for the Master Dragoon AR.
Anybody have any idea what this is supposed to do? http://www.amazon.com/Takara-Tomy-Beybla...s=beyblade
(May. 30, 2014  3:05 AM)Time Wrote: Anybody have any idea what this is supposed to do? http://www.amazon.com/Takara-Tomy-Beybla...s=beyblade

I think it read those "holes" or shapes on the back of certain Bit Chips and tells you what it is.

It's a PokeDex with Bit Beasts.
I've had Reverse Dragon for a while now.
It smashes my Knight Dranzer on launch. Insane smash.
(May. 30, 2014  7:19 AM)NeoFantom Wrote: I've had Reverse Dragon for a while now.

What's your beyblade collection like?
Perhaps we can find a better smash attacker Smile
(May. 30, 2014  2:02 PM)Bastion Wrote:
(May. 30, 2014  7:19 AM)NeoFantom Wrote: I've had Reverse Dragon for a while now.

Well going by this list:
(May. 30, 2014  6:55 AM)NeoFantom Wrote: -SonoKong Dragoon S
-Mint Dragoon Metal Fantom
-Sono Kong Gaia Dragoon MS + Draciel MS + Neo Grip set
-Sono Kong G-Revolution Stadium + Dragoon G + Draciel G

It seems like the best combo is :
AR: Eight Spiker (Dragoon G)
WD: 10 Wide (Dragoon/Draciel G)
SG: Left EG (Dragoon G) OR Left SG (Dragoon S)
BB: (If using SG): Storm Grip
CEW: (If using EG): Metal Semi-Flat

So basically either Stock Dragoon G or Dragoon S' SG & BB with Dragoon G's AR and WD.
That's only from his recent purchases is it not?

I basically have a ton of metals and barely any Plastic Gen/HMS.
I'm trying to start more of a Plastic generation collection.

(May. 30, 2014  3:41 PM)Woumb@ Wrote:

Well going by this list:
(May. 30, 2014  6:55 AM)NeoFantom Wrote: -SonoKong Dragoon S
-Mint Dragoon Metal Fantom
-Sono Kong Gaia Dragoon MS + Draciel MS + Neo Grip set
-Sono Kong G-Revolution Stadium + Dragoon G + Draciel G

It seems like the best combo is :
AR: Eight Spiker (Dragoon G)
WD: 10 Wide (Dragoon/Draciel G)
SG: Left EG (Dragoon G) OR Left SG (Dragoon S)
BB: (If using SG): Storm Grip
CEW: (If using EG): Metal Semi-Flat

So basically either Stock Dragoon G or Dragoon S' SG & BB with Dragoon G's AR and WD.
Sadly I haven't received my EG beys as of now. Hopefully by next week.
My Knight Dranzer and Draciel MBD are Hasbro, and it appears that the SonoKong Dragon S is actually a smaller mold, hence it will not combine with any other parts I have.
I don't think it's fake. I bought it from 88powerpig on eBay.

I have an old Hasbro "EarthQuake Arena", and the SK Reverse Dragon is literally TEARING CRUNKS OF THE STADIUM APART.
Yep, all pre-G-revolution series sonokong blades have a slightly smaller mould which means they, for the most part (hey-o pun), can't be combined with Takara or Hasbro parts.