[Plastics] :: Q&A Thread

It should come a box. They probably resealed it.
Ebay in a used lot is your best bet. Only ebay.com though. They're pretty hard to find now even used.
I can't decide if I should buy a Wolborg 04. I have everything to make a defensive zombie, so I'm not sure if Wolborg 04 would still be a good buy. Thoughts?
So here a question, Which BB and WD would be suitable for Trygle AR? Besides Wide Defense and Grip Base.

What I like so far is Heavy Attack WD because it matches the length of the AR leaving an extra smash but would be better at a higher height than Grip Base.
(Apr. 28, 2013  10:32 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: i have a question, how much does a near MINT uriel goes for?
30 USD..NIB goes for 50 USD on ebay and nobody cares to buy it..hahah

(Apr. 26, 2013  1:49 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I can't decide if I should buy a Wolborg 04. I have everything to make a defensive zombie, so I'm not sure if Wolborg 04 would still be a good buy. Thoughts?
one of the best Defensive zombie meh.. Confused ..IIRC, very good attackers like Uriel2 tip-based combo can defeat this guy..
Er Wolborg 4's base isn't a zombie part. It's a balance type. I don't remember th!nk ever calling it a zombie which he would have done if it was.
(Apr. 29, 2013  3:42 PM)Ultra Wrote: Er Wolborg 4's base isn't a zombie part. It's a balance type. I don't remember th!nk ever calling it a zombie which he would have done if it was.
meh..recalled something like that..must have messed up..maybe messed up with how good there are against zombies...ignore it then...what a hustle..urgh..anyway..its a good bey for purchase..
i myself keep it along with my zeus, driger s, dranzer gt, and trygle..(selling the rest)
ok i have a question i have this defense custom:
war monkey(galman's AR)
dont know name of wd (but its galman's)
rubber sharp blade base
i dont know if galman is the best ar for defense but on beywiki it said it was best all-around, so i need to know which AR is better for defense if there is one, i have these:
WOLBORG AR
DRAGOON G AR
MASTER DRAGOON AR
SEABORG AR
Not sure how you got that opinion from the article. It says pretty clearly that while it is good galeon does better in almost all categories (i'd say it does better in all actually). It doesn't say best all around in the article either. Driger S' AR is a much better all around part and top tier unlike War Monkey. None of those are suited to a defence type so stick with War Monkey. I'd advise that you get a better defence base though since that blade base has really low stamina and as such isn't a great choice while it does have ability in defence. Try to buy Draciel S or Wolborg 2 for their bases.
yea im going to buy galeon, wolborg 2, and draciel s, also like 15 others, but i was talking about currently, but thx for the response
What are your general top-tier endurance ars?
In left spin, Twin Horn, Scissor Attacker, and Tiger Defenser, best to worst in that order.
In right spin, Tiger Defenser and Wing Cross, in order of best to worst.
This is my first time buying a plastic Bey (a legitimate one) and I was wondering which one I should get. My price range is around $5-$20, on eBay. Which Beys do you guys recommend me getting that a actually good for battling, not just as a collection Bey?
Driger G I guess. If you're willing to spend around $25 through here you can get Driger V2 though, which is way better.
You can usually find driger s for pretty cheap, and if you will take used not new, I would recommend going ahead and buying this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plastic-Beyblade...338147859c
(Apr. 30, 2013  3:18 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: In left spin, Twin Horn, Scissor Attacker, and Tiger Defenser, best to worst in that order.
In right spin, Tiger Defenser and Wing Cross, in order of best to worst.

Is Scissor Attacker really better then Tiger Defenser? I didn't think it was.
That's only because it's only been recently discovered by th!nk recently. God knows why no one tested it. He compares it to others AR in some of his posts so search if you need more proof.
He also has a big section about it in his blog. I think it was titled Surprises, but I'm not positive.
Hey guys! I am starting to become interested in plastics, though I have only ever known MFB. Where is the fastest, most efficient, organized, and knowledgeable place to learn about them? And if I were to buy some, could you recommend some top-tier combos/parts that would be first-priority to get? That would be great! Thanks! Smile
The best places to learn about plastics are here, Plastic Parts Discussion, and Th!nk's blog.

Some good combos I'd recommend that aren't super expensive to make are:

Smash Attack- AR: Cross Griffon(Griffolyon, about $20 new)
WD: Wide Defense(Has to usually be bought separately, about $20)
SG: Neo Right MG Core(A ton of beys)
BB: SG Metal Flat 2(Gaia Dragoon V, around $25-$30 new, $15 or so used)

Defensive Zombie(Very versatile)
AR: Scissor Attacker(Metal Dranzer, about $10 new)
WD: Wide Defense(again)
SG: Neo Left(Dragoon V2, $75 new, $35 used)Bearing Ver. 2(Wolborg 2, $25 new, $15 used)
SP: Defense Ring(Voltaic Ape, $25 new, $20 used)
BB: Customize Grip Base(Dragoon V2, $75 new, $35 used)

Zombie
AR: Scissor Attacker(again)
WD: Wide Survivor(normally sold separately, around $20)
SG: Neo Left(Dragoon V2 again)Double Bearing Core(Burning Kerberous, $30 new, $20 used)
BB: Defense Grip Base(Wolborg 2, around $25 new, $15 used)

Compact
AR: Tiger Defenser(Driger S, $15 used)
WD: 10 Heavy(A ton of things)
SG: Neo Right HMS(Metal Driger, $10 new)
BB: Metal Change(Driger S)

Circle Survivor Defense
AR: Tiger Defenser(Driger S as above)
WD: Wide Defense(as a little bit above)
SG, BB, and CEW thingy: Wolborg 4(Wolborg 04, $10 new)

Driger V2 is also really good uncustomized, too. It is about $20 used and $30 new.

I tried to list the most cost efficient stuff, but you will need to be willing to spend if you want to be really competitive.
Um uncustomised driger V2 and a Wolborg 4 combo should be on that list. I'd argue that they're more prevalent than the Defensive zombie and more useful than Driger S combo and the attack combo.
Ok I added them too. Sorry about that.