Plastic and HMS Beyblades

Poll: Should Hasbro/Takara bring back HMS and plastic beyblades?

Yes, they should.
100.00%
No, what we have is OK.
0%
Total: 100% 1 vote(s)
Ok, sure Hasbro and Takara and brought back beyblade after a long period of silence with the new Metal Fight series. But did the companies make the right choice on discontinuing the old HMS and plastics? Now, I DON'T mean that they should not have created the new series, but did they have to stop making some of our favorite plastics and HMS? I myself like them a little bit better than the new ones. If you feel the same way, should they bring back the old series to join with the new, thus creating a more satisfied customer? What do you think?
They discontinued HMS because it did not sell well, so they will never start it again. Plastics are also old, and the fact that they decided, while Beyblade was still relatively popular, to move from plastic to Heavy Metal System means that they will not go back to it.

There are actually few customers who would be more satisfied if the old series were brought back, especially to the eye of a company. Metal Fight Beyblade is targeted for a whole new audience, they do not really take into consideration that there are older people who still like Beyblade now.