Plastic, HMS, MFB or Burst?

Poll: Wich is your faviourite type of beyblade?

HMS
27.10%
Plastic
25.23%
MFB
40.81%
Burst
6.85%
Total: 100% 321 vote(s)
(Dec. 09, 2008  5:44 PM)The Shredder Wrote: my point is that in comparison in the end, plastic still would've made more money than mfb, so in takaras perspective it would be a smarter idea to rerelease plastic and start putting them back into the production line

Since they would be doing that after the release of MFB with all its glory, what you're suggesting would be a marketing suicide as there are people who think better of MFB than the old series, Why?:

Compare Ultimate Dragoon and Gaia Dragoon MS with Pegasis 105F and you will see...
(Dec. 10, 2008  5:04 AM)ZenX Wrote:
(Dec. 09, 2008  5:44 PM)The Shredder Wrote: my point is that in comparison in the end, plastic still would've made more money than mfb, so in takaras perspective it would be a smarter idea to rerelease plastic and start putting them back into the production line

Compare Ultimate Dragoon and Gaia Dragoon MS with Pegasis 105F and you will see...
Why Gaia Dragoon MS?
(Dec. 10, 2008  6:17 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:

Why Gaia Dragoon MS?
First Plastic released: Ultimate Dragoon
First HMS released: Gaia Dragoon MS
(Dec. 10, 2008  9:47 PM)ZenX Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2008  6:17 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:

Why Gaia Dragoon MS?
First Plastic released: Ultimate Dragoon
First HMS released: Gaia Dragoon MS

Why compare them anyway? Are you talking about comparing them based on performance?
Driger MS was released the same time as Gaia Dragoon MS, and DRMS was technically better than GDMS. And I'm pretty sure that Spin Dragoon was released along with two or three other Plastics at the same time.

You can't compare the best MFB with the worst first-releases of the past gens and make your point seem credible.

Shredder, I can't remember how many times I've said this to anyone, but...
Metal Fight Beyblade is a NEW GENERATION. NEW GENERATION. NEW GENERATION.
Since the MFBs are being targeted to a new crowd, Takara doesn't care about the old generation that bought Plastics and HMS.
So, the Plastics we know of will likely never be re-produced. Why? Because Takara isn't going to try to target an audience that is older and (for the most part) no longer interested in Beyblade.
The four first released MFB are, as a whole, better than the first launches of HMS or plastic. That was his point.
You probably have already astabulished this but anyway.
The MFB should have a good run in Japan,And as you guys were saying it hasn't been out for long to compare between the Plastic and MFB.
(Dec. 11, 2008  2:28 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The four first released MFB are, as a whole, better than the first launches of HMS or plastic. That was his point.

Thanks Smile

(Dec. 11, 2008  9:59 AM)Raykon Wrote: You probably have already astabulished this but anyway.
The MFB should have a good run in Japan,And as you guys were saying it hasn't been out for long to compare between the Plastic and MFB.

I am agreeing on this, and even though I haven't been able to put my hands on MFBs released after Wolf(Including it), the first four really had good performances against every plastic(Sagittario has been beaten by some of them though) and Leone and Pegasis had good matches against DEMS and WBMS, therefore, it is realy early to justify MFBs as bad as considering the fact that the first releases being this much good is really promising for the future of MFBs...

As The match Leone vs. WBMS(In right and In left) is really fun to watch Wink
Plastic!!! I still miss them but it is what it is.
HMS are my favourite, they're better and more fun than plastics and MFB. Shooters go both directions, the designs are really cool, and I like them smaller. lol.
That's the only problem with HMS for me, they're too small... otherwise they're perfect <3
And I really don't like the fact that MFB's have no WD and they're also too small. But what can I do.
"Too small?" What does that even mean? Speechless
I would've preferred if HMS and MFB were a bit bigger, around the size of plastics but a bit smaller.
I can understand you wanting them to be bigger but 'around the size of plastics but a bit smaller'? Isn't that the size they already are?
(Jan. 17, 2009  1:09 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: I would've preferred if HMS and MFB were a bit bigger, around the size of plastics but a bit smaller.

Why? They're perfect size, IMO, plastics were very big.
Well, actually, I'd say all cuz they're each gd in their own unique way.
(Jan. 17, 2009  1:09 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: I would've preferred if HMS and MFB were a bit bigger, around the size of plastics but a bit smaller.

If they were any bigger they would weigh too much. Also, the smaller a Beyblade is the faster it spins.
and it would take some space in the stadium
Bigger stadium to accomodate the blades?

And when I say I that I would want HMS to be bigger I don't mean the diameter of the blade (it's fine the way it is) but the height because some HMS are almost half the size of some plastics. It should have been about 4/5 of the plastics.

EDIT: 4/6 not 4/5
Y but remember their HMS as Brad already sed, they'll weigh 2 much even at the slightest growth
(Jan. 17, 2009  2:04 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Bigger stadium to accomodate the blades?

And when I say I that I would want HMS to be bigger I don't mean the diameter of the blade (it's fine the way it is) but the height because some HMS are almost half the size of some plastics. It should have been about 4/5 of the plastics.

Why? Do you want really tall, crappy blades?
That's not tall (4/6), and it's still just a rough measurement. In any case, I wouldn't want a drastic increase in height just a small amount.

But let's just drop it. We're starting to get off topic. :\
I personally still prefer HMS, I don't like the look of the MFB... seems like too much weight will slow it down and give it less spin ratio. I'll have to try them out myself before giving a solid answer though.
There's literally no advantage to making them taller.
(Jan. 17, 2009  2:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: There's literally no advantage to making them taller.

I was just gonna say this too...plus, wouldnt they be off-balanced?
For me it's HMS. Even thought the "newest" HMS blade I have is Advance Guardian, I feel secure when launching my BEY. I feel like it's a powerful launch.

With MFB, if I pull too hard, the winder just scratches through the shooter. so I have to launch lightly.

If it wasn't for that, then MFB all the way.