Plastic, HMS, MFB or Burst?

Poll: Wich is your faviourite type of beyblade?

HMS
27.10%
Plastic
25.23%
MFB
40.81%
Burst
6.85%
Total: 100% 321 vote(s)
(Dec. 06, 2008  10:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2008  9:52 AM)Raykon Wrote: Oh.Whats the best HMS in YOUR opinion.

Wolborg MS, by far, if you're talking about uncustomized.

Yea,Also as I have never used a HMS before,do they tend to spin for longer than the plastic beyblades on average?
That doesn't matter, but from my experience they do spin longer than plastics, but that also depends on the blade.
(Dec. 06, 2008  11:11 PM)Raykon Wrote:

Yea,Also as I have never used a HMS before,do they tend to spin for longer than the plastic beyblades on average?

Although spin time isn't important, yes they do.
(Dec. 07, 2008  12:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2008  11:11 PM)Raykon Wrote:

Although spin time isn't important, yes they do.

I know,Just curiouse.
Plastic, because, they, better, metal, series, backbone, *Bileone, there, . Balance, a lot of, bad,
(Dec. 07, 2008  6:38 PM)123456789 Wrote: Plastic, because, they, better, metal, series, backbone, *Bileone, there, . Balance, a lot of, bad,

You like Plastics because they're better than the metal series and started the series...and a lot of Balance is bad...?

That's untrue. The Metal Series is better than the Plastic Series, just because it's the original doesn't mean it's better.

And Balance is a good thing for any series, Plastic and Metal alike.
MFB definately because its a fresh start and the game's back at its purest with no silly gimmicks like engine gears that aren't even an advantage. Also, they look like they will have lots of customisation possibilities if new parts keep coming out as fast as they are at the moment.
MFB are my favourite for the time being.
One, metal, one, *Beyblade, type, there,
Im starting to like the MFB now,I use to hate them and now..I just love them. Also would an MFB have a better chance of winning against a HMS?
Hey dude, definitely plastic and hms, but more plastic for the amount of customisation availavle, oh nd its definite, ill be in penrith in january so we should meet up and hang out, have a few battles etc
and mfb doesnt have much of a chance against hms, hms are way stronger
(Dec. 06, 2008  9:40 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Driger MS sucks though.

Yeah, Driger MS is my only HMS blade. ;__; It looks relatively nice but it isn't very good....God I need to get some more beyblades......
oi driger ms carp all over draciels ms and strata dragoon ms, so it cant be that bad
lol i have those 3, trust me driger isnt that bad, although it does lack some seriously needed power lol,
(Dec. 09, 2008  4:35 PM)The Shredder Wrote: oi driger ms carp all over draciels ms and strata dragoon ms, so it cant be that bad
lol i have those 3, trust me driger isnt that bad, although it does lack some seriously needed power lol,

Then compare it with DEMS or Wolborg MS or DG MS
See polls like this should be showing something to takara-tomy.....PLASTICS NEED TO BE BROUGHT BAK IN!
(Dec. 09, 2008  4:59 PM)The Shredder Wrote: PLASTICS NEED TO BE BROUGHT BAK IN!

It would be incredibly dumb for Takara-Tomy to bring back a dated gen of beyblades just because a select group of people don't want to move on.
I dunno bout that, if tv stations started airing reruns of beyblade im sure kids would get bak into it, i know that for a fact
Why would Takara-Tomy want to get kids back into discontinued product lines? Beyblade has already made it's return.
my point is that in comparison in the end, plastic still would've made more money than mfb, so in takaras perspective it would be a smarter idea to rerelease plastic and start putting them back into the production line
(Dec. 09, 2008  5:44 PM)The Shredder Wrote: my point is that in comparison in the end, plastic still would've made more money than mfb, so in takaras perspective it would be a smarter idea to rerelease plastic and start putting them back into the production line

How can you base that on nothing. MFB hasn't even been out 6 months. You can only make this comparision after MFB has been out for the length of time the original plastic and HMS were out for. You can't speculate this sort of thing as there are so many different variables involved.
Im not against mfb in anyway, im just stating my opion, which is based on how well plastic caught on due to the anime in Australia, Ive seen reviews nd previews etc bout the anime for mfb, and i have to say it falls a long way short of inspiring ppl to wanna buy blades or blade in general,
(Dec. 09, 2008  6:08 PM)The Shredder Wrote: Im not against mfb in anyway, im just stating my opion, which is based on how well plastic caught on due to the anime in Australia, Ive seen reviews nd previews etc bout the anime for mfb, and i have to say it falls a long way short of inspiring ppl to wanna buy blades or blade in general,

The MFB anime isn't even out yet! Like Espio said, MFB hasn't nearly been out as long as the Plastics.
well i guess ur right, we'll just have to wait nd see
(Dec. 09, 2008  5:44 PM)The Shredder Wrote: my point is that in comparison in the end, plastic still would've made more money than mfb, so in takaras perspective it would be a smarter idea to rerelease plastic and start putting them back into the production line

ummm maybe you should stop pretending to be a marketing expert because you're looking a bit silly