Plastic, HMS, MFB or Burst?

Poll: Wich is your faviourite type of beyblade?

HMS
27.10%
Plastic
25.23%
MFB
40.81%
Burst
6.85%
Total: 100% 321 vote(s)
I don't think they look bad. But I don't think the plastics are horrible either. And iirc, I think Brad's comparison pics are a tad biased......
(Mar. 24, 2009  8:09 PM)Rocky Wrote: I don't think they look bad. But I don't think the plastics are horrible either. And iirc, I think Brad's comparison pics are a tad biased......

Which comparison pictures?
Is it a picture with Spin Dragoon and Pegasis 105F.
Yeah, I think that's the one. Assuming Brad was going for a first gen approach.......I agree that Pegasis looks better than Spin Dragoon (as much as I love it) but I think a Gekiryu-Oh looks better than Sagittario. ^^;
(Mar. 24, 2009  8:09 PM)Rocky Wrote: I don't think they look bad. But I don't think the plastics are horrible either. And iirc, I think Brad's comparison pics are a tad biased......

Not really...=/

But, yeah, I really love how the MFB look (atleast the wheels), and IMO they look better than the older series (besides a couple HMS). EDITUnhappyGekiryu is an all time exception, lol)

(directed at dieddead)
But, yeah, MFB are just getting started, there weren't alot of customization when the 4-layer plastic series was released so why do you think it would be any different now? We are already getting more customization options, and there is alot (and I mean alot) of room for other customizations (track add-ons, etc.). Be more patient.
(Mar. 24, 2009  4:47 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: And you've managed to make yourself look like a total arse by making a comment that would generally be considered unnecessary.
So I guess you've gone and accomplished something equally pointless.
Would you have preferred it if I'd simply referred to the MF system as 'looking more like some kind of car component than a toy?'
I don't think calling you out on a dumb comment is pointless, or unnecessary.

Had you not made such an immature comment, I most likely would have been less inclined to respond to your post.
(Mar. 24, 2009  5:39 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Either way, it's all a matter of opinion, and last time I checked everybody was valid to their own.
(Final comment directed at Synesthesia, not Rocky)
We have way too many people comparing old out of production systems that are inferior to the new current system for me to feel obligated to respect your opinion, but yes, you are entitled to your own opinion.

Remember though, you compared a metal spin top to a fictional character's testicles, that's hardly deserving of respect.
I disagree, there are countless plastics, and a great deal are either boring, or awful looking. Whereas we have less MFB, and a good deal of them look much better than the majority of plastics.

Everyone, please kindly refer to this thread
(Mar. 25, 2009  12:34 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: I disagree, there are countless plastics, and a great deal are either boring, or awful looking. Whereas we have less MFB, and a good deal of them look much better than the majority of plastics.
Everyone, please kindly refer to this thread
Maybe so, but I'd say that just about any HMS blade looks better than any MFB so far...
Sept for maybe Dark Wolf.
That thing is teh sex.
Fair enough.

I still think Pisces and Quetz have nearly every HMS beat, but I still love the way HMS look.
*This is not directed any anyone specific, its to everyone.

I think we should just respect each others opinions. Also it doesnt help to make anti this or anti that comments.
Come on guys lets just play the game! Beyblade is about the battles and the fun of creating a new combo. Plastics, HMS, and MFB are all good in there own way.
Dieddead, your comment was completely inappropriate for a board with rules against sexual content and profanity. :\ So don't get mad when a staff member called you out on it.
(Mar. 25, 2009  1:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Dieddead, your comment was completely inappropriate for a board with rules against sexual content and profanity. :\ So don't get mad when a staff member called you out on it.
My bad :\ Sorry Brad, and apologies to all that took offense to the comment...
p.s. one or two MFB's are growing on me, Dark Wolf is tasty looking.
(Mar. 27, 2009  1:20 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: My bad :\ Sorry Brad, and apologies to all that took offense to the comment...
p.s. one or two MFB's are growing on me, Dark Wolf is tasty looking.

Good to hear that MFB's are growing on you Grin
(Mar. 27, 2009  2:21 PM)Blitz Wrote: Good to hear that MFB's are growing on you Grin

Makes them sound like some kind of mould lol.
plastic for the win, and hms at second place.
*Crys* i wish that i had more HMS than a broken Blader DJ.... I totally ignored HMS though I had alot of opputunity to get them... I Sooo regret it.
(Apr. 05, 2009  7:34 AM)jsc Wrote: *Crys* i wish that i had more HMS than a broken Blader DJ.... I totally ignored HMS though I had alot of opputunity to get them... I Sooo regret it.

No point crying over spilt milk.

Now you have plenty of opportunities to get MFB. Seize them! Tongue_out_wink
Like Khel said the past is the past the future is beckoning go and strive for it Grin
I love hms blades as of now ,but I'm willing to move on to mfb. Plastics beyblades could never get my vote after the dreaded "shudders" Engine Gear phase.
I say HMS rule,And In my opnion,they have the power (If Used in a good combo) To Defeat Any MFB,..Except Maybe Quetz Or Storm Pegasis
(Apr. 06, 2009  6:17 AM)BladeBee Wrote: I say HMS rule,And In my opnion,they have the power (If Used in a good combo) To Defeat Any MFB,..Except Maybe Quetz Or Storm Pegasis

Libra Wheel
D125 or 100 track
D bottom

This blade says hi.
(Apr. 06, 2009  6:20 AM)Khel Wrote: Libra Wheel
D125 or 100 track
D bottom

This blade says hi.

Umm.I am new to MFB So I have no idea what that can do,But Im guessing The HMS combo Would say "Oh Look at the time *spins away*"
(Apr. 06, 2009  6:26 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Umm.I am new to MFB So I have no idea what that can do,But Im guessing The HMS combo Would say "Oh Look at the time *spins away*"

Libra is easily one of the best if not the best wheel available. To demonstrate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6iTltu0D...annel_page
Indeed MFB has surpassed HMS this was stated out a long time ago.
And yes again Libra truly is one of the best MFB if not the best one yet.