Plastic, HMS, MFB or Burst?

Poll: Wich is your faviourite type of beyblade?

HMS
27.10%
Plastic
25.23%
MFB
40.81%
Burst
6.85%
Total: 100% 321 vote(s)
(Feb. 01, 2009  11:33 AM)Giga Wrote: Circle Heavy.
I swear they don't even put these in RBAs.
All I have ever seen in any of the ones I bought were Wide, Balance, and CWDs.
Plastic, because I pretty much only have plastic and they are original.
(Feb. 02, 2009  3:55 AM)PRINCEcharming Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2009  11:33 AM)Giga Wrote: Circle Heavy.
I swear they don't even put these in RBAs.
All I have ever seen in any of the ones I bought were Wide, Balance, and CWDs.

I doubt they would do that ; you were just unlucky
~Bumping this so that new members can have their say in this~
(Feb. 01, 2009  1:56 PM)KidTala Wrote: Plastic for me because there's more of them to customize out of them.
Plastics were really good for customization as for HMS they didn't make enough of them and they were made when Beyblades was starting to die out and becoming less popular, MFB hopefully will hopefully have a even bigger options for customization, anyone have and idea of how many MFB's there are?
I am making some changes to my opinion. I like Plastics mostly for nostalgia, I don't really battle with them. HMS provide a great variety when it comes to potential strategies, but I have recently been smitten with my MFB. Recoil may be a bad thing, but it makes the battles more interesting. MFB are quickly taking over as my favorite series to battle with; but DEMS is still my favorite blade.
^Same, before I was like most of the members, only liking plastics and hating MFB, then I found out about HMS and imediatly loved them, then MFB started to grow on me as I read more and more posts about them.
(Kinda sad I only found out about HMS in december 08)
(Mar. 20, 2009  12:59 PM)Raykon Wrote: ^Same, before I was like most of the members, only liking plastics and hating MFB, then I found out about HMS and imediatly loved them, then MFB started to grow on me as I read more and more posts about them.
(Kinda sad I only found out about HMS in december 08)

Same as me, I found out about HMS being good (I had only gotten Draciel MS and Thunder Serpent before) when I got here. So when I learned that, I bought I bunch and they were my favorite for awhile, then all my good RC's broke. My favorite beyblade is still Draciel MBD/10bBistool but MFB is my favorite series.(probably already posted in here, just saying)
HMS through the good times and bad HMS prevail P;
Mainly for aesthetic reasons, has to be the MS system.
I feel that they had the best overall appearance, and in all honesty, I'd rather use a blade with high performance for it's generation with a nice appearance, than a better blade of a later generation that resembles one of the tin mans testicles..
MFB's may have better performance...
But yeah, MS's were a lot prettier.
I'll always love my black dranzer MS.
(Mar. 23, 2009  11:40 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: Mainly for aesthetic reasons, has to be the MS system.
I feel that they had the best overall appearance, and in all honesty, I'd rather use a blade with high performance for it's generation with a nice appearance, than a better blade of a later generation that resembles one of the tin mans testicles..
MFB's may have better performance...
But yeah, MS's were a lot prettier.
I'll always love my black dranzer MS.

QFT. I agree with most of what was said in this post.

But I will eventually cave in and buy MFB, because you can't be that competitive with an inferior generation.
(Mar. 23, 2009  11:40 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: I'd rather use a blade with high performance for it's generation with a nice appearance, than a better blade of a later generation that resembles one of the tin mans testicles..

I fail to see the resemblance to genitalia

[Image: Picture097.jpg]
(Mar. 23, 2009  11:40 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: I'd rather use a blade with high performance for it's generation with a nice appearance, than a better blade of a later generation that resembles one of the tin mans testicles..

You are neither funny nor clever, but you did manage to write up a post that's been done a million times, and embarrass yourself in the process while simultaneously making the dumbest comparison on MFB that I've ever seen.

Congrats, you've accomplished something Smile

(Mar. 24, 2009  12:49 AM)Khel Wrote: I fail to see the resemblance to genitalia

I'm banking that he's the only one who's succeeded
I like plastics becouse of nostalgia and battles seem to be longer, HMS is however becoming my favorite. It seems to me that HMS is still the best of all 3 lines. When I watch HMS against MFB most of the time the MS wins. (there seems to be a huge recoil on the MFB's.) However I will still buy them. Seriously though HMS seems to be better balanced then the MFB's.
(Mar. 24, 2009  1:29 AM)Neku2 Wrote: It seems to me that HMS is still the best of all 3 lines. When I watch HMS against MFB most of the time the MS wins.

It's already been established that MFB have outclassed HMS.
(Mar. 24, 2009  1:38 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: It's already been established that MFB have outclassed HMS.

Just wondering. I saw a couple videos of HMS beating MFB. No big deal, im still buying them.
(Mar. 24, 2009  1:29 AM)Neku2 Wrote: I like plastics becouse of nostalgia and battles seem to be longer
Actually, I watched a video of a MFB battle and it went for 2 minutes or a bit less.
(Mar. 24, 2009  1:20 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: You are neither funny nor clever, but you did manage to write up a post that's been done a million times, and embarrass yourself in the process while simultaneously making the dumbest comparison on MFB that I've ever seen.

Congrats, you've accomplished something Smile

I'm banking that he's the only one who's succeeded
And you've managed to make yourself look like a total arse by making a comment that would generally be considered unnecessary.
So I guess you've gone and accomplished something equally pointless.
Would you have preferred it if I'd simply referred to the MF system as 'looking more like some kind of car component than a toy?'
Don't do this.........

Besides, as a kid wouldn't you prefer to play with something metal and shiny, that looks complex, interesting and ultimately more grown up than a coloured plastic spinning top. :\ Smart marketing for target audience maybe?
(Mar. 24, 2009  4:50 PM)Rocky Wrote: Don't do this.........

Besides, as a kid wouldn't you prefer to play with something metal and shiny, that looks complex, interesting and ultimately more grown up than a coloured plastic spinning top. :\ Smart marketing for target audience maybe?

I'm trying to work out how one off the cuff comment's caused such malice from Synesthesia.
Possibly, but the MF doesn't really have a complex appearance.
I mean, when you think about how much more complex series such as the GT series were, and when there was a much greater deal of customization.
And skill for that matter.
There were more complex factors of play, particularly when it came to things like bearing tuning, and finding innovative uses of existing parts.
Although that factor came in more with the HMS series, with bases such as samurai changer.
I don't know, I just feel that they've subtracted style and know-how for instant performance.
It just feels to me like somethings been lost.
Either way, it's all a matter of opinion, and last time I checked everybody was valid to their own.
(Final comment directed at Synesthesia, not Rocky)
Well obviously the looks are subjective but you can't really judge on the lack of bearings, etc. as MFB have only just started. We should see developments like this later. We already have the HWS so we're one step closer. Wink
(Mar. 24, 2009  5:46 PM)Rocky Wrote: Well obviously the looks are subjective but you can't really judge on the lack of bearings, etc. as MFB have only just started. We should see developments like this later. We already have the HWS so we're one step closer. Wink
Fingers crossed for the future =]

p.s. Just realized the post before made me sound really old Tired All them new fangled beythingers, when I was a boy, things were made outta plastic!
Don't I look stupid agreeing with him...

Well the main part was that I think MFB looks ugly and that's why I'm holding off on getting some.
Ugh where is Brad's comparison pics? D:
I honestly don't think MFB look bad, I actually really like thier designs. They are much better looking than some of the Orginal Plastics. I don't see whats so 'ugly' about the MFB's...
MFB aren't ugly at all. I guess some people are just still so used to the look of plastics.