[Plastic] 3 Beybaldes - Rock/Paper/Scissor

Hey Guys,

im looking for 3 Beyblade builds that are "unbeatable" in their typing class, so they beat each other rock/paper/scissor style. 1 attack blade, 1 defense blade and 1 stamina blade.
If ist possible id like not to buy multiple copies of the same beyblade.

Beyblades i own are: Drancer V, Master Draciel, Griffolyon (Hasbro Version), Gaia Dragoon V, Metal Driger
Please dont recommend me a wide defense ring, these are increadible difficult to come by.

PS.: id like to use the cross griffon AR, i will simply cut of the attatchment Points on top, not gonna use them for Tournament play

Thanks for your help,

Paunza
i'll try to make some worthwhile combos:
Attack:
AR: Cross Attacker (Dranzer V)(cross griffon's poles are, in short, trash)
WD: Ten Wide (Gaia Dragoon V)
SG: Neo Right
BB: SG Metal Flat Base (Gaia Dragoon V)

Defense: (the sg and bb are a bit of a stretch, smash turtle is the only ar you have useful for stamina or defence)
AR: Smash Turtle (Master Draciel)
WD. Ten Heavy (Metal Driger)
SG: Heavy Metal Gear (Metal Driger)
BB: First Clutch Base (again, metal driger)

you have some solid beyblades, but some of the parts aren't useful enough for that you're asking. i suggest getting a Wolborg and a Driger S.

(Mar. 11, 2020  9:04 PM)Paunza Wrote: Hey Guys,

im looking for 3 Beyblade builds that are "unbeatable" in their typing class, so they beat each other rock/paper/scissor style. 1 attack blade, 1 defense blade and 1 stamina blade.
If ist possible id like not to buy multiple copies of the same beyblade.

Beyblades i own are: Drancer V, Master Draciel, Griffolyon (Hasbro Version), Gaia Dragoon V, Metal Driger
Please dont recommend me a wide defense ring, these are increadible difficult to come by.

PS.: id like to use the cross griffon AR, i will simply cut of the attatchment Points on top, not gonna use them for Tournament play

Thanks for your help,

Paunza
oh wait i'm necroposting