Talk about Planking
Post pics
and
Talk about the master plank
So far I only did one in history during class time
I have done Thousands.

Planking is a revolutionary Thing.

I have too many Photos.
I hear this is only now catching on in Australia.

Kind of happened 5 years ago here, lol.
(May. 18, 2011  12:34 PM)Chups Wrote: I have done Thousands.

Planking is a revolutionary Thing.

I have too many Photos.

Same here
But the one In history was the only public one I have done

I will start getting pics once I find A camera man

Today in school a kid was planking and got slaped in the butt o.O
Thats why I don't like planking in public =|

Pics soon to come
lol my freind did this at school today he planked on a pile of wooden planks
oh this is that thing the news was talking about, heard some guy died from doing it form a 7 story building or something. i haven't done it but i saw a kid doing it on top of the school sign just today, i wonder how he got up there in the first place.
if my understanding is correct, it's when you lay down in strange places.
Added
When your face down and your arms and legs are straight.
It can be anywhere and on anything
So basically that's like pretending to be dead, only doing it in unusual places and taking photos? What the duck...people these days xD.
im thinking me and some freinds did it in the middle of the road, and or on the side. just to be jerks. of course we sprang to life when a car was coming and split and hid. it was very stupid but i guess its as stupid as playing real life frogger. lol
It isnt pretending to be Dead. You Have to be Straight. Resembling a Plank of Wood. Hence the Name "Planking"
im only 11 and i do it its so fun ive done on cars bins my teachers chair
It's fun, but teachers don't like it. Angry
Hasn't caught on at my school yet. Maybe I'll be the trend setter. Maybe I should do it on the sixth grade principal's car. Or maybe in the middle of class.
i did one at the our schools walkathon ( friday, yesterday)
i did it on a log , the teachers laughed, all the year 10's were alll acting like " ohh yeah bra" and stuff lol
it was funny, did it for 1 hour and 4 minutes while listing to nyan cat
ill see if i can get the photos ( my friend took them)
(May. 21, 2011  8:40 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: i did one at the our schools walkathon ( friday, yesterday)
i did it on a log , the teachers laughed, all the year 10's were alll acting like " ohh yeah bra" and stuff lol
it was funny, did it for 1 hour and 4 minutes while listing to nyan cat
ill see if i can get the photos ( my friend took them)

I wonder what the record for world's longest plank is. Probably over a day. I'm actually about to plank for som amount of time on my couch in my man cave. Here I go!
I did Bus Luggage Compartment Plank. XD I am Baffled on how it didnt break though Smile
I have never even heard of this until now but i think this could end up being really fun. Thanks wbo for letting us talk about beyblades and other thing aswell. you guys are the best
I've planked on my bed thousands of times. Never actually tried doing it though. Uncertain
My friend planked on a silver, steel, metal pole aaaaand he got totally busted. He was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo busted man!
I don't really get the piont of planking, I also don't really know what it is. Is it when you lay down on something high, doesn't really seem all that amazing, its sort of like a russian rullet. But let I don't really know anything about so just let me know if Iam wrong.
I had to promise my teacher not to do planking again.... giant * sigh * but its very fun and its not illegal but if the cops catch ya, you get a warning for being a nuisance
GUys I am pretty sure WBO assumes no responsibility for deaths here via planking. Why risk you're life for a pic? That's just stupid >Xl
Getting injured while planking has to be the lamest thing possible.

Seriously, it looks really really dumb.