Place to purchase individual parts?

Hello! I'm looking for a place where I can get a set of Metal Faces, an RF/R2F performance tip, an RS/RSF performance tip, and a Basalt fusion wheel, and ONLY those parts. All the places I've seen, I see that I have to buy a whole beyblade for those parts and I don't want to do that just yet. Is there any place where I can buy those parts individually?
http://m.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Takara-to...nav=SEARCH

You can buy three separate R2F here, this seller also sells individual Bottoms with varying quantity.
Well, that takes care of the performance tip questions, and the metal faces aren't that hard.... I like how it includes replacements. That's a nice touch. The only drawback is that purchasing one pack of three is the same as buying a beyblade, but considering that I get 3 of what I wanted instead of one, I think that may be worth.
Now all that's left is the Basalt wheel.
Probably your best bet is to keep looking on ebay for someone selling an old used one in a small collection for cheap, not knowing what it is worth. That's how I got mine. I haven't seen a place to buy just the wheel and I am a bey shopping fiend as of late.
$20 for what looks like a hasbro basalt wheel and a bunch of other parts. Looks like a great deal. I would buy it if I didn't already have doubles and triples of all those parts. I bet you could ebay those dome tracks for $20. They are rare

www.ebay.com/itm/BeyBlade-Mix-Lot-/221822183750?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item33a5a1e946
i need a person who can give me any of the following parts through mail and i promise to give an item back to you. because i dont trust anyone, you will have to send the parts first and you will get the desired part from me if it's available.
anyone intrested can PM me and once you have dispatched the part(s), i will give you my phone number and email id.

i need the parts listed below:

quetzalcoatl's face bolt
th170spin track
an original phantom wheel

thanks in advance
P.S I do not DOUBLECROSS
(Jul. 15, 2015  4:27 PM)Grimlai Wrote: Hello! I'm looking for a place where I can get a set of Metal Faces, an RF/R2F performance tip, an RS/RSF performance tip, and a Basalt fusion wheel, and ONLY those parts. All the places I've seen, I see that I have to buy a whole beyblade for those parts and I don't want to do that just yet. Is there any place where I can buy those parts individually?
I can sell you all the parts you need.
Hi, Earth Tigra broke on Sunday, and I really need these parts ASAP. I need a new Earth metal wheel, with Track 100, tip; Hole Flat, and ball. Do you know where I can get them individually?
(Oct. 31, 2015  8:51 PM)Tiger Empress Wrote: Hi, Earth Tigra broke on Sunday, and I really need these parts ASAP. I need a new Earth metal wheel, with Track 100, tip; Hole Flat, and ball. Do you know where I can get them individually?

lol you're back!

Sent you a pm bout these parts.