It's ok.
40.00%
not really
0%
it sucks.....
26.67%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
I'm scared of campaign and stopped at level 3,the creatures are scary lol
(Sep. 14, 2014  12:02 AM)~Emperor_Elite~ Wrote: I'm scared of campaign and stopped at level 3,the creatures are scary lol

I can't believe someone like you would get scared lol.
Damn......Shido-kun keeps killing me in this game.......With a Pixel Gun........
(Sep. 04, 2014  1:57 AM)Dual Wrote: I actually love this game. Seeing all the pathetic people trying to find dates on it is hilarious, but really irritating at the same time.
I couldn't agree more.My first day on this game I got asked out at least 4 times…
Today and yesterday were much worse

(Sep. 14, 2014  2:18 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2014  12:02 AM)~Emperor_Elite~ Wrote: I'm scared of campaign and stopped at level 3,the creatures are scary lol

IKR!I am scared of spiders,especially tarantulas!I'd do anything to never get near one!
(Sep. 15, 2014  3:23 AM)~Emperor_Elite~ Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2014  1:57 AM)Dual Wrote: I actually love this game. Seeing all the pathetic people trying to find dates on it is hilarious, but really irritating at the same time.
I couldn't agree more.My first day on this game I got asked out at least 4 times…
Today and yesterday were much worse

(Sep. 14, 2014  2:18 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:

IKR!I am scared of spiders,especially tarantulas!I'd do anything to never get near one!

The ones in Minecraft are larger and scarier IMO..........Pyramid head and Silent School are scarier Tiredlll

(Sep. 14, 2014  12:48 PM)TheRedPhoenix Wrote: Damn......Shido-kun keeps killing me in this game.......With a Pixel Gun........

That's because I'm better than you Yo,besides we were fighting in Parkour city.
(Sep. 13, 2014  3:57 PM)Dual Wrote: Oh, sorry.

There's survival, which is also lame, but gets you coins and experience, then there's the option to "battle now" which is where the fun begins. This option is essentially multiplayer and has three modes,
Deathmatch: Get to a certain amount of kills first.
Cooperative: Work with other players in games like capture the flag etc.
Deadly Games: One kill and you're done, be the last to survive.

These all have a bunch of cool maps that are way better than campaign. I definitely suggest trying those before judging the game, but look out for creepy 12 year olds who are looking for "dates."
I'll download the game tonight and try again @[Dual]
Ok. I don't mean to come across as thrusting my opinion upon others, but the other modes are so much better than campaign, and those should be used to judge the game.
Is there anybody here that's finding a hard time to get coins?
I am.I only have 38
(Sep. 19, 2014  5:19 PM)~Emperor_Elite~ Wrote: I am.I only have 38

This is what I used to do before when I only have the Crystal Mega Destroyer and Deadly Viper:
Wait until the Heavy Machine Gun appears in survival which is usually in wave 4 or 5,wait until every mob has spawned or is in large groups,keep your distance and keep blasting them with the Heavy Machine Gun.You will be awarded by coins for every 10000 points,trust me this is what I did until I got the Tesla Generator/Chain Thunder Bolt.
Is it hard to do?
Using the Peacemaker and Anti-Gravity Blaster in survival works best for me.
I saw someone using a flaming chainsaw in Knife Party today....Im not joking!
Shido you set me up.I survived level 3 of survival but then I got to level 4 and freaked out.
Rank 4,OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH lol XD
EDIT:I JUST BEAT level 4 but got to level 5,saw the spiders and that big thing with the mouth and shut my kindle down
Guys there's a new cool update.......But I suggest not to update yet.
Why's that? Are there bugs?
(Sep. 23, 2014  12:52 PM)Dual Wrote: Why's that? Are there bugs?

What are bugs?

It's because the number of bonus coins in survival stays in number 2 and doesn't increase to 10 anymore ;( its very difficult now to get coins tbh.
Well,theres only one thing we can do now...
Become proffessional hackers and get unlimited coins!XD
(Sep. 23, 2014  3:35 PM)~Emperor_Elite~ Wrote: Well,theres only one thing we can do now...
Become proffessional hackers and get unlimited coins!XD
And that's how you get banned. Serious

I only have 34 coins... ugh!
Im joking!
Or am IChocked_2...

You have more coins than i do
i only have 132 because of the new update ;(
132???LEND ME SOME OF THAT MULA BRO!
(Sep. 25, 2014  12:32 AM)~Emperor_Elite~ Wrote: 132???LEND ME SOME OF THAT MULA BRO!

How?
Sorry for the double post.

This is really strange:
Last month eight of us in highschool fought in the collesium almost all of us are wearing hats,capes,etc.the players were Zakiel(me),grey skin hero,ImAmonster,Terminator,Death,Kalaposo(weakest player),Rambo,and lastly "Weed is my life" he wasn't wearing anything when we fought he massacred us all in the game with just an "Eindringling" I'm actually one of the few that were able to kill him Serious
Hacker?Report him.
Damn,this Rambo rifle only has a little capacity.
Every round I run out of ammo,and I've even upgraded it to its last form!
I don't have enough coins for another gun either!