Pissed off.

Ok basically I cant be carp to use these forums anymore. Anytime I try to make decent conversation some carp shouts me down and I'm fed up with it.

It's bad enough that you stole Rei's community brad but now I can't even have a decent conversation with any of these people because nobody can be civilised enough to not start saying carp about my posts every time I do something. Ok so I necro'd a few topics. BIG carp DEAL! I tried to make these forums a bit more lively. SO WHAT?!

Basically I'm leaving these forums until people can be decent enough not to piss everyone off all the time. I've already seen lots of people leave and now I'm going to be one of them. I'm very sorry to all of you that I DID know well enough and get along with and I'd have loved to be a better part of this community too but there's no point anymore.

You're probably going to spam this thread with carp now so go ahead. Sorry everyone and I still like beyblade and that's the only reason I joined these forums in the first place and even the beyblade talk has gotten less fun and more about technique and stuff constantly.

I might return occasionally to see if this forum has become better but for now this is goodbye. =(
Wahhhhh.

You made a thread about runescape, which by the way, no one takes seriously anymore.

I didn't come crashing into your thread. I wasn't even going to post in it until I saw you slam Josh for his post not being "constructive".

I don't have any problems with you at all. If you're going to get so upset about something as ignorant and childish as this, the forum is probably better off without you anyway. :\

Also, as far as I can remember, you're the most recent person to leave this board. I can't even think of anyone else off the top of my head besides Michael, and even he had a better reason to leave than this.
Just so you know this isn't about that one thread it's about the fact that nobody takes the posts that I make seriously. That last thread was just annoying. =S
Well in all honesty, you brought that upon yourself by posting in topics that were long dead and posting rather unnecessary things in them.

It's sort of like the boy who called wolf. Get what I'm saying here?
I know I was a bit of an idiot posting unnecasarry things and I'm not taking any of this out on you imparticular. The necro'ing topics was just things that I'd missed and posted in which I tried to do less. I'm just annoyed about people not taking me seriously and constantly shouting down what I say.
well the posts you DON'T necro are all retarded, look at your title for gods sake

don't really care if you leave, but maybe you should look to yourself before blaming others
Pikachao, let's just set one thing straight: I didn't steal Rai's community. I made this community and people came of their own accord. I don't think anyone will argue that BBF was better than this place, and if they would, well -- BBF is gone. They had no dedication to Beyblade, which is why I made this site.

As per you leaving: Stop making every post satire of internet retardation and everyone will leave you alone. You don't have to leave, but when everyone else but you sees a problem, you have to re-examine just who really needs to change their behaviour.

And yes, Michael's the only other one to leave. I wonder if he ever saw the message I sent him ...
Yeah He diden't steal Rai BBF Forum and also brad is right, All of the members that are here now came here because they like BeyBlade so Surfingpikachao shut up, Also if you don't like this forum then leave
Btw picachao, Brad owned the worlds biggest beyblade site, Off the Chain, so technically, if there would be any "community stealing", Rai would be the one stealing from Brad, since most members here were members on Off the Chain
Silver Kane Wrote:Btw picachao, Brad owned the worlds biggest beyblade site, Off the Chain, so technically, if there would be any "community stealing", Rai would be the one stealing from Brad, since most members here were members on Off the Chain

Eh, not really. I had to close down OtC. Unhappy Also I'm sure it is only a matter of time before BBF comes back, right?
Tamer Brad Wrote:
Silver Kane Wrote:Btw picachao, Brad owned the worlds biggest beyblade site, Off the Chain, so technically, if there would be any "community stealing", Rai would be the one stealing from Brad, since most members here were members on Off the Chain

Eh, not really. I had to close down OtC. Unhappy Also I'm sure it is only a matter of time before BBF comes back, right?

Yeah, I don't think it'll take too much longer for hell to freeze over.
Tamer Brad Wrote:

Just like Rai closed BBF, even though he didn't have much of a reason really lol

my point is, people moved to BBF because OtC/Damashii had shut down, now people from BBF are coming here since BBF is closed down, but those who came here before BBF closed down came here because OtC had shut down

that sounds really confusing, but I hope you understand what I'm meaning lol
Surfingpikachao Wrote:I know I was a bit of an idiot posting unnecasarry things-

And you're complaining no one takes you seriously. You do realize your entire first post was "BAAAAAAAW YOU GUYS ARE MEAN BRAD YOU'RE A THIEF I'M TELLING MY MOM BAAAAAW", and then the post I quoted is a COMPLETE change of heart? I don't who the carp you are, but if all your posts on this forum were like these two, you probably shouldn't be here anyway.

Also, I still go to BBF every now and then.
Yep, that's a very pretty picture of Tyson, Dragoon, and Daichi.
J.P. Black Wrote:
Surfingpikachao Wrote:I know I was a bit of an idiot posting unnecasarry things-

And you're complaining no one takes you seriously. You do realize your entire first post was "BAAAAAAAW YOU GUYS ARE MEAN BRAD YOU'RE A THIEF I'M TELLING MY MOM BAAAAAW", and then the post I quoted is a COMPLETE change of heart? I don't who the carp you are, but if all your posts on this forum were like these two, you probably shouldn't be here anyway.

Also, I still go to BBF every now and then.
Yep, that's a very pretty picture of Tyson, Dragoon, and Daichi.

harsh much?

also like you're any better at times
J.P., that was way too harsh and completely uncalled for. Wow.
Artie Wrote:also like you're any better at times

The hell are you talking about?

Tamer Brad Wrote:J.P., that was way too harsh and completely uncalled for. Wow.

It was really just countering his "stole Rai's community" argument when, y'know, BBF was[temporarily?] shut down.
BAWWWWWWW and carp like that is equally retarded

and it was still harsh man
Artie, don't turn this into a personal argument ("you're not much better at times"); it was just the individual comment that was a problem.

JP, it's not up to you to say who belongs here or not ... you really should apologize; just because Pikachao's comment was completely unnecessary doesn't mean it's justified for you to respond like that, okay?
Alright, I'll admit that part was a bit harsh. Not my place to say that.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Artie, don't turn this into a personal argument ("you're not much better at times"); it was just the individual comment that was a problem.

JP, it's not up to you to say who belongs here or not ... you really should apologize; just because Pikachao's comment was completely unnecessary doesn't mean it's justified for you to respond like that, okay?

lol k