Pisces and Aries customizations

Well, I'm doing some customizations on my Thermal Pisces and Rock Aries blades to maximize performance.

To make Pisces a better stamina blade, I took ES off and gave it D from Aries,
and so I don't sacrifice Aries' defensive ability, I gave him Leone's bottom (which is also D I believe).

sound good?
you should use df145 from your dark wolf on picses
(Dec. 20, 2009  7:45 PM)bey tempest Wrote: you should use df145 from your dark wolf on picses

thats the track from the Dark Wolf starter set right?
I'll try that, thanks!

And too keep Aries as a defensive type, should I leave the track alone, with the D bottom, just how he came?
Show us some testresults first you can't just say yeah this is good cause it has parts that are different you got to test it in battle performance wise.
(Dec. 20, 2009  7:49 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Show us some testresults first you can't just say yeah this is good cause it has parts that are different you got to test it in battle performance wise.

I will once I get a stadium haha.
lol but that track is used in top tier stamina combos because it gives more leeway for woblng and greats downforce which is what df stands for, also you should get f saggitaro for c145 track which is the bvest defensive track.
I think i'm gonna leave the tracks alone, and just mess around with the bottoms a bit, like I stated in my first post. Basially keep R Aries how it is, since the blade is actually one of my best just how it is. But Pisces' ES bottom is getting annoying, so I"ll give it a D bottom, and leave the track.
stop buying beyblades and get a stadium

no point in talking about hockey skates when you don't even have a stick
Get a stadium before making threads for this. ans yeah, D is better than ES for stamina combos.