Pisces D125BS Article

(Dec. 24, 2010  6:53 AM)Vulcan 90RF Wrote: Wouldn't MF Pisces 100WD Be kinda better i don't know because i don't have a Pisces DF145/D125 BS

Not according to the combo's creator, he was a reputable member so I'm sure he tried it, or just didn't have metal faces...
(Dec. 24, 2010  7:20 AM)Nonsense King Wrote: So, can add this to Beywiki?

Not until it's cleared by Kei.

Your Face and Overall sections are verbose. There are also multiple grammar errors in your Wheel section. I suggest you fix those.
I updated my post for nonsense king to copy and paste, plus we dumbed down the face and overall, is this ready for submission now?
Why do you keep referring to Pisces as a Metal Wheel? It's not.
@Nonesense: Overall section is still kind of semi akward.

@omniblader: fix the grammer errors first. while your rewritten version has the potential to he better than the original, the way you worded it was strange and almost to personalzed, which is a "no no" for beywiki articles

and this is no where near beywiki ready yet
Thanks LeonTempest and @Daegor, here is the updated wheel section (be ruthlessly critical please and sorry if I come across too personal, I've just finished my GCSE' English exams).

Wheel: Pisces

Weight: 37 grams

Pisces consists of two rounded wings represented as sharks, at first glance, it looks as if the shark heads at the end of the wings could provide smash attack, but, in reality due to the, slightly blunt nature of the shark heads, it provides no sufficient smash attack. However Pisces is ideally suited suited to stamina, due to the roundedness of the edges of the wing. However the "shark heads" which looked as if they may have provided smash, still have some minor smash, resulting in a wheel that would have been phenomenal, but became mediocre due to interruptions and blunt edges. But despite early dismissal as a stamina wheel, many preferring Virgo instead, the wheel proved to be over looked, albeit for one combination only.

Use in Stamina Customization

Pisces 100WD a second tier low track stamina combo at easily beating most Beys using the 145 track, however it's downfall is most other beys using tracks that aren't using the two aforementioned tracks, which is why it is not recommended for competitive play.
Kei, you can run, but you didn't have to hide.
(Jan. 08, 2011  1:52 AM)Nonsense King Wrote: Kei, you can run, but you didn't have to hide.
He is definitely on vacation now ?
(Jan. 08, 2011  2:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2011  1:52 AM)Nonsense King Wrote: Kei, you can run, but you didn't have to hide.
He is definitely on vacation now ?

Yeah, I know, I'm just really upset to a point in which I had to make a stupid and poor analogy, if that's even the right word to use.

By the way the beylauncher on your avatar is nice.

Okay but this is off-topic. So do you think my article is at least decent?
(Dec. 23, 2010  6:01 PM)Nonsense King Wrote: Pisces consists of two rounded wings represented as sharks, at first glance, it looks as if the shark heads at the end of the wings could provide smash attack, but, in reality due to the, slightly blunt nature of the shark heads, it provides no sufficient smash attack.
Holy mackeral! Massive run-on sentence and comma splicing.

(Dec. 23, 2010  6:01 PM)Nonsense King Wrote: However Pisces is ideally suited suited to stamina, due to the roundedness of the edges of the wing.
Awkward sentence.

(Dec. 23, 2010  6:01 PM)Nonsense King Wrote: However the "shark heads" which looked as if they may have provided smash, still have some minor smash, resulting in a wheel that would have been phenomenal, but became mediocre due to interruptions and blunt edges.
Comma splicing.

(Dec. 23, 2010  6:01 PM)Nonsense King Wrote: But despite early dismissal as a stamina wheel, many preferring Virgo instead, the wheel proved to be over looked, albeit for one combination only.
Awkward phrasing + comma splicing

(Dec. 23, 2010  6:01 PM)Nonsense King Wrote: Apart from the shifts in weight distribution and air resistance, however there is one major difference, namely, a circular plastic ring that guards the perimeter of the track, which provides a small amount of defence against low attackers.
Comma splicing.

(Dec. 23, 2010  6:01 PM)Nonsense King Wrote: Prior to the release of tracks such as C145, GB145, R145 and S130, D125 was regarded as a top-tier defensive track, however has been outclassed by such, however it is still the best defensive track at the 125 height.
Ruin-on sentence + comma splicing.

(Dec. 23, 2010  6:01 PM)Nonsense King Wrote: Use in Defense Customization
If you don't have access to competitive Tracks, MF Earth Bull D125RS is still a somewhat decent defense customization, although it is not top-tier.
Unnecessary clause.

(Dec. 23, 2010  6:01 PM)Nonsense King Wrote: BS and D125 serve no use, and while Pisces can be used in the good stamina custom Pisces 100WD, it's only successful against customs with 145 involved, and is not even guaranteed, thus making it outclassed.
Run-on sentence + comma splicing.

I'm noticing a common problem...
Well those are the other guys edits he told me to add. I'll change it.
I changed them a little.
D125 does have use in the gravity perseus combo and also do you own this cause it needs more testing cause it needs defence testing cause various people say that it has defence use which should be proven or disproven with testing. I would do but i'm not at home. Also are there any mold differences between the hk set pisces, random booster one and the newly released recoloured version.
Pisces D125BS is the beyblade all the bladers on Helios' side use in the movie Beyblade VS The Sun right
(Mar. 09, 2011  5:23 PM)Sk8erBoiCJ Wrote: Pisces D125BS is the beyblade all the bladers on Helios' side use in the movie Beyblade VS The Sun right

Nobody cares about that in Beywiki articles though ...