#2 Draft

System: Metal Fight Beyblade
Type: Stamina

Face: Pisces
Metal Wheel: Pisces
Track: D125
Bottom: BS

Face: Pisces

The face depicts Pisces, the twelfth astrological sign of the Zodiac.

Wheel: Pisces

Weight: 37 grams
The Wheel, Pisces, is a uniquely designed wheel. It features two slopes that represent sharks. The slopes are meant to have a "flow" to brush of attackers. However, these slopes, along with the two gaps between the slopes increase the contact points, and cause recoil, thus ruining stamina.

Pisces also weighs a lot in comparison to other competitive stamina wheels. And although Virgo, which is arguably the best stamina wheel weighs the same as Pisces, Virgo has very minimal recoil due to it's circular nature and little contact points. However, the weight adds defensive ability, although Pisces's use in defense is outclassed.

Though, despite the slopes ruining Pisces's potential stamina, as it almost has the circular nature that a stamina wheel needs, the slopes do indeed supply destabilizing power. However, the destabilizing power that Pisces does have is the only reason to use Pisces in a stamina combo, let alone any combo in general. And again, the destabilizing power is outclassed due the fact that it can only lift up beyblades using the 145 track. When facing anything lower, it cannot produce as good results as it does when against 145.

Use in Stamina Customization
Pisces 100WD is a decent stamina combo that can perform relatively well against beys on the 145 track, but cannot produce as great results facing off against lower tracks such as 85,90,100, or 105.

Use in Defense Customization
As mentioned above, Pisces weighs 37 grams, which is larger than most Wheels, as to why it has some, although outclassed due to recoil and contact points, defensive use in the combo, MF-H Pisces GB145RS.

Track: Defense 125

Weight: 1.7 grams
Height: 125 millimeters

Defense 125 serves a similar purpose to 125 and Tornado 125. It is meant to resist air and absorb hits. Despite the air resistance however, the ring still serves no significant defensive purposes since the ring is immobile, as to why it can't act as a shock absorber. In the end, D125 is an outclassed track for Stamina and Defense Customizations. Through further testing however, D125 has been able to find a home in attack combos.

Use in Attack Customization
Like stated above, D125 has been able to find use in the attack combo, Gravity Perseus D125RF.

Despite being outclassed in this term of usage, If you don't have access to competitive Tracks, MF Earth Bull D125RS is still a somewhat decent defense customization.

Bottom: Ball Sharp

Weight: 1 gram
BS's performance is quite similar to that of S. BS offers very little movement and as such gives no Attack potential. The pointed tip allows for very little friction between the Bottom and the stadium surface, which helps prevent the loss of spin velocity. BS has decent Stamina, but because the tip is so fine, it experiences the same balance issues that S does. Both D and SD are much better choices.

If you don't have access to D or SD, BS can be used to some degree of effectiveness in Stamina customs such as Virgo DF145BS.

Overall
Pisces D125BS is composed of relatively outclassed parts. BS was useless the day it was released, and while D125 has found some decent usage, it doesn't make up for BS and Pisces, which has still not found any use in competitive play. There is no real reason to own this bey aside from collection purposes.
Your overall is all over the place. Is it a good buy or not?
And the Wheel section is a bit awkwardly worded.
No, not really. Your overall is still all over the place.

You don't have to have it, but you should have it. That's confusing. Either say you should have it, or you shouldn't.
Pisces 100WD is a really good stamina customization, and can defeat most stamina beyblades with the 145 track height involved.

I would have put: Pisces 100WD is a competitively viable low track stamina combo and can consistently defeat most other Beyblades that utilize the 145 track, which is also seen frequently in other competitive custimizations
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:20 PM)omniblader12 Wrote: Use in Stamina Customization
Pisces 100WD is a really good stamina customization, and can defeat most stamina beyblades with the 145 track height involved.

I would have put: Pisces 100WD is a competitively viable low track stamina combo and can consistently defeat most other Beyblades that utilize the 145 track, which is also seen frequently in other competitive custimizations

Thanks for the advice.Stupid
It's allright, hey, if you're a grammar nerd, might as well use it right?

PS:Face: Pisces

The Face depicts Pisces, the twelfth astrological sign of the Zodiac.

I would have put: The face depicts Pisces, Latin for fish although on the face and throughout the design of the Beyblade it is represented as a shark, the standard release of Pisces contains a bright yellow face.
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:34 PM)omniblader12 Wrote: It's allright, hey, if you're a grammar nerd, might as well use it right?

PS:Face: Pisces

The Face depicts Pisces, the twelfth astrological sign of the Zodiac.

I would have put: The face depicts Pisces, Latin for fish although on the face and throughout the design of the Beyblade it is represented as a shark, the standard release of Pisces contains a bright yellow face.

Hmmm.... Thanks Again!Eee
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:34 PM)omniblader12 Wrote: I would have put: The face depicts Pisces, Latin for fish although on the face and throughout the design of the Beyblade it is represented as a shark, the standard release of Pisces contains a bright yellow face.

That's unnecessarily verbose. Beywiki articles are supposed to be succinct.
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:37 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:34 PM)omniblader12 Wrote: I would have put: The face depicts Pisces, Latin for fish although on the face and throughout the design of the Beyblade it is represented as a shark, the standard release of Pisces contains a bright yellow face.

That's unnecessarily verbose. Beywiki articles are supposed to be succinct.

I'll fix it up a bit, so it can get straight to the point.
I just felt some of the sections were lacking a tiny bit, I just thought it could do with a little bit more content, besides iv'e seen other articles with references to Latin names.
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:41 PM)omniblader12 Wrote: ...besides iv'e seen other articles with references to Latin names.

Like what?
Whoops, that was a wikipedia article! but still it wouldn't hurt
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:49 PM)omniblader12 Wrote: Whoops, that was a wikipedia article! but still it wouldn't hurt

Yes, actually, it can.

Too much text degrades the whole article. You want to get straight to the point. The origin of the word is basically irrelevant.
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:53 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:49 PM)omniblader12 Wrote: Whoops, that was a wikipedia article! but still it wouldn't hurt

Yes, actually, it can.

Too much text degrades the whole article. You want to get straight to the point. The origin of the word is basically irrelevant.

Well, thats why I shortened it, hehehe.. So do you think this article needs some more work or is it somewhat fine where it is.
Well I guess opinions differ but I don't think that a little description about etymology hurts the conciseness of the article alot.
Pisces D125BS is composed of relatively outclassed parts that don't serve any real competitive use in play. Pisces is elite in defeating stamina beys with the 145 track height involved however, but fails to defeat some stamina beys with the 100 height track, more specifically, Earth Bull 100WD. But nevertheless, Pisces is a good wheel for stamina enthusiasts, but has proven to be effective towards only one type of bey, or to be precise, one type of stamina customization, thus making this bey useful for only second or even third tier use.

Practically the same but: Pisces D125BS is composed of relatively outclassed parts that don't serve any real competitive use in play. Pisces100WD is elite in defeating other stamina Beys with the 145 track height involved however, but fails to consistently defeat stamina customs using the 100 height track, more specifically, Earth Bull 100WD. But nevertheless, Pisces is a good wheel for stamina enthusiasts, but has proven to be effective towards only one type of Bey, thus making this bey useful for only second or even third tier use.
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:56 PM)Nonsense King Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:53 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Yes, actually, it can.

Well, thats why I shortened it, hehehe.. So do you think this article needs some more work or is it somewhat fine where it is.

I'll help you fix it up just a little with your wording before it "goes to press" lol.
(Dec. 23, 2010  8:58 PM)omniblader12 Wrote: I'll help you fix it up just a little with your wording before it "goes to press" lol.

So, any other corrections I should make?
I think overall needs some polishing

Practically the same but: Pisces D125BS is composed of relatively outclassed parts, BS and D125 can be obtained from other Beys, plus both BS and D125 are both outclassed. Pisces' only exclusive part and thus, the only reason you may actually consider buying it, is unfortunately, relatively outclassed as well. While it can be used in the combination Pisces 100WD, which is only good at beating customs which use the 145 track and it is very unlikely that in any competitive setup, your opponents will all use this track. Therefore, there is little or no reason to purchase this Beyblade aside from collection purposes.
I did that. Now, is this ready to be put into Beywiki?
Track: Defense 125

Weight: 1.7 grams
Height: 125 millimeters
Defense 125 is similar to 125 and Tornado 125. Apart from the shifts in weight distribution and air resistance, there are few notable differences. The ring serves no significant defensive purposes. The track’s relatively low height prevents the opponent’s Bey from making any sort of consistent contact. D125 is an outclassed track for Stamina and Defense Customizations.

If you don't have access to competitive Tracks, MF Earth Bull D125RS is a decent choice for Defense Customization.

I would have put: D125 is similar to 125 and T125. Apart from the shifts in weight distribution and air resistance, however there is one major difference, namely, a circular plastic ring that guards the perimeter of the track, which provides a small amount of defence against low attackers. Prior to the release of tracks such as C145, GB145, R145 and S130, D125 was regarded as a top-tier defensive track, however has been outclassed by such, however it is still the best defensive track at the 125 height.

If you don't have access to competitive Tracks, MF Earth Bull D125RS is still a decent defence customization, however not quite top tier.
Anymore??

Oh yeah, not to be rude, but if your gonna put corrections, could you please state ALL of them in one post? I don't think the others will approve of multiple posts consisting of one error each.
Metal Wheel: Pisces

The Metal Wheel, Pisces, is a uniquely shaped wheel. It has fin projections on top of the wheel that can destabilize wheels, or to be more precise stamina wheels, but despite that it doesn't serve any use in attack customs. And due to it being oddly shaped, it isn't fully circular, thus meaning that some potential was taken away from this wheel. Though, in defiance of that Pisces has actually proven to be a somewhat overlooked part, and can be used to form an effective stamina customization;

Pisces 100WD is a competitively viable low track stamina combo and can consistently defeat most other Beyblades that utilize the 145 track, which is also seen frequently in other competitive customizations.

I would have put: The Pisces metal is a very uniquely shaped metal wheel and it resembles two sharks swimming in a circle chasing each others tail. The sides of the wheels are very smooth and ideally suited to stamina, however the two parallel gaps, created by the two "sharks" meeting at their tails are so big that it detracts greatly from this wheels stamina potential. The Pisces metal wheel has no competitive use in attack, despite two clearly protruding shark heads, the contact points are to rounded for any significant smash attack. Despite being dismissed as a mediocre wheel, it was discovered that it was overlooked and could be be used in a partially effective stamina customization;

Pisces 100WD is a competitively viable low track stamina combo and can consistently defeat most other Beyblades that utilize the 145 track, which is also seen frequently in other competitive customizations. However is not a good choice for competitive play as it is almost guaranteed that you will face opponents using tracks that use another height track.

Yeah I think this is ready as soon as you edit this in, then we can just proof read again to make sure nothings wrong with the final copy.

PS: Umm, sorry I was doing this in between eating and working.
(Dec. 24, 2010  6:03 AM)omniblader12 Wrote: Metal Wheel: Pisces

The Metal Wheel, Pisces, is a uniquely shaped wheel. It has fin projections on top of the wheel that can destabilize wheels, or to be more precise stamina wheels, but despite that it doesn't serve any use in attack customs. And due to it being oddly shaped, it isn't fully circular, thus meaning that some potential was taken away from this wheel. Though, in defiance of that Pisces has actually proven to be a somewhat overlooked part, and can be used to form an effective stamina customization;

Pisces 100WD is a competitively viable low track stamina combo and can consistently defeat most other Beyblades that utilize the 145 track, which is also seen frequently in other competitive customizations.

I would have put: The Pisces metal is a very uniquely shaped metal wheel and it resembles two sharks swimming in a circle chasing each others tail. The sides of the wheels are very smooth and ideally suited to suited to stamina, however the two parallel gaps, created when the two "sharks" meet are so big that it detracts greatly from this wheels stamina potential. The Pisces metal wheel has no use in attack, despite two clearly protruding shark heads, the contact points are to rounded for any competitive attack customization. Despite being dismissed as a mediocre wheel, it was discovered that it was overlooked and could be be used in a partially effective stamina customization;

Pisces 100WD is a competitively viable low track stamina combo and can consistently defeat most other Beyblades that utilize the 145 track, which is also seen frequently in other competitive customizations. However is not a good choice for competitive play as it is almost guaranteed that you will face opponents using tracks that use another height track.

Yeah I think this is ready as soon as you edit this in, then we can just proof read again to make sure nothings wrong with the final copy.

PS: Umm, sorry I was doing this in between eating and working.

Where's Daegor42 when you need him...
Sorry I'll edit the post I did before this, just copy and paste it again, but as far as wording goes do you think we're OK?
Wouldn't MF Pisces 100WD Be kinda better i don't know because i don't have a Pisces DF145/D125 BS