Pictures of yourself!

^AHAHAHA

But I agree, you are ripped dude. I can hardly imagine what you would be ripping a bey against a kid. The launcher could break. *_*
Holy carp... remind me not to make you angry. You look like you would be able to beat me about the head with and without that gun. You've got that kind of intense look in your eyes. And ONLY 495??? That's like four of me!!

Khel, I've heard hang gliding feels incredibly free, but aren't you worried you'll fall??Pinching_eyes
Not if you are strapped in. Wink But I agree with that first sentiment. That's 5 of me. Gasp It's like Brad's Tempesta007 avatar all over again. See here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pictures...t=tempesta

Again, *_*
(May. 21, 2011  12:27 PM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: ~snips picccccs~Me wit my Custom Lucky paintball gun!

WOAHHHH DUDE. You look so fearless! Actually you the baddest member on WBO of all right now Wink
(May. 21, 2011  2:32 PM)® Wrote:
(May. 21, 2011  12:27 PM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: ~snips picccccs~Me wit my Custom Lucky paintball gun!

WOAHHHH DUDE. You look so fearless! Actually you the baddest member on WBO of all right now Wink

Pshhh next to me!

It goes
1. BDaichi
2. Kai-V
3. Bey-Brad
4. DaWRETCHED-one

I know karate :p
haha
Backstage candid!
[Image: 230038_649023539891_43005077_34914150_2907100_n.jpg]
What kind of beard do you want him to have, Santa Claus's one?
i am really glad that there are many bladers around my age here
living in my town was starting to make me think otherwise

uh, once more in the spirit of couple photos
[Image: IMG_2228.jpg]

chinatown ftw
One of my latest attempts to style my hair. Yesterday, it was the Ventus/Roxas style.

Today, it's...
Momotaros-Possessed Ryotaro (Click to View)
My thoughts about Gatsby Spiky Edge? I can see what it's made for spiking. It's very sticky. The minute I placed it in my hands, it felt like i held a candy cane for an hour...
(May. 22, 2011  9:04 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: One of my latest attempts to style my hair. Yesterday, it was the Ventus/Roxas style.

Today, it's...
My thoughts about Gatsby Spiky Edge? I can see what it's made for spiking. It's very sticky. The minute I placed it in my hands, it felt like i held a candy cane for an hour...

You look like a mad scientist XD
(May. 22, 2011  9:04 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: One of my latest attempts to style my hair. Yesterday, it was the Ventus/Roxas style.

Today, it's...

I use Spiky Edge! When I'm not wearing a hat haha
that is a great description
lookin fly bro
(May. 22, 2011  9:26 PM)Nano Wrote: You look like a mad scientist XD

....PFFFT! XD

That's funny though. It kinda does look like it. I was thinking more of Frankenstein's (not the doctor) wife, with the standard tall hair.
(May. 21, 2011  12:50 PM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote:
(May. 21, 2011  12:33 PM)Chups Wrote: Holy ****

Man your Huge. (Good way Intended)

HAHA thanks well back in 2003 in my College Football yrs i bench pressed 520lbs and squated only 495lbs. But now, im nowhere near that! HAHAHA don't need all that strength for Beyblades hehe.
I can take you on. Smug
Here is a pic of me from February of last year. sorry I could not find a newer pic.
(May. 23, 2011  10:39 PM)scipio132 Wrote: Here is a pic of me from February of last year. sorry I could not find a newer pic.

Are you really 14? You look so cute and huggable :3
That was last year BTW. I am about an inch taller and am growing a mustache :\. And I have relatively small features. It runs in my family. te.
(May. 23, 2011  10:59 PM)scipio132 Wrote: That was last year BTW. I am about an inch taller and am growing a mustache :\. And I have relatively small features. It runs in my family.

dude there is no prob if u have small features and growing a mustache as it's present in ur genes even all of the members of the wbo r not perfect and they too inherit some features of there body from there parents
(May. 22, 2011  12:03 AM)RAW Wrote: What kind of beard do you want him to have, Santa Claus's one?

Probably something more along these lines, like I usually have...

[Image: 228414_644758387291_43005077_34869770_5773698_n.jpg]
I'm ready to battle!
[Image: DSC03708.jpg]
(May. 24, 2011  4:19 AM)AMARvelous Wrote: I'm ready to battle!

Hah, Deikailo is going to be your friend on here, because of GIRL POWER or something. Wink

Anyway, welcome to the WBO! You look dangerous, wouldn't mess with you! Smile

I've got to say, you look like a blader no one wants to mess with. haha. Smile

Fierce.

I have never been so scared of a little girl in my entire life haha.