Pictures of yourself!

What's Malay?

Thanks, Jon! Grin Juanita can borrow them anytime she likes. Wink
[Image: HeadshotSRA.jpg]
Headshot taken for a show I'm in that opens on the 20th.
Nice! I like the whole B and W theme with the fading that blends on the edges eh?

@ Deikailo (below), Yeah I just thought that, maybe the beard would have been better for the theme. Maybe that's just me, he can still pull it off can't he?
(May. 12, 2011  3:04 AM)Sasukia Wrote: Calvin Cline (Just joking it almost happened) So this is me today

[Image: Levisphotos031.jpg]

Feelin good for the Talent Show i am singing at in my school Song E.T by Katy Perry.

you say that and yet you don't know how to spell the name of the brand
Deikailo
Malay is the language we speak here, hence the name of our country, Malaysia...==
Also, answering : "Calvin Cline (jk)" and nothing else when you are asked what agency you work for does not help your credibility.
(May. 12, 2011  4:27 AM)Spinster Wrote: [Image: HeadshotSRA.jpg]
Headshot taken for a show I'm in that opens on the 20th.

Looking kind of Gabe Newell-ish there.

When's Counter Strike 2 coming out? lol
Spinster: Your face could maybe stand a chance against Chuck Norris. Pinching_eyes

Is anyone going to comment about my photo?
We can't see your photo.

As a word of advice, I'd advise against using Facebook as an image host to show off pictures to random strangers. You're either giving them information you may not feel comfortable with sharing, or lock them out entirely with privacy controls.
(May. 12, 2011  5:25 AM)To Wrote: We can't see your photo.

As a word of advice, I'd advise against using Facebook as an image host to show off pictures to random strangers. You're either giving them information you may not feel comfortable with sharing, or lock them out entirely with privacy controls.

So...what should I do then? Use YellowFrog? (Imageshack)
(May. 12, 2011  4:51 AM)Deikailo Wrote: No beard?!

Had to shave it off for the previous show, which wraps up for me this Sunday. I started growing it back about 4 days ago.

Also, I'm in DIRE need of a haircut.
(May. 12, 2011  5:39 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote:
(May. 12, 2011  5:25 AM)To Wrote: We can't see your photo.

So...what should I do then? Use YellowFrog? (Imageshack)

Upload it to Imgur.
Well, here it is.
[Image: Wt8sS.jpg]
This is me, with the "whee glad to be here" look.
How on earth do I put a spoiler?
(May. 14, 2011  6:29 AM)Suicune_Aquario Wrote: Well, here it is.
[Image: Wt8sS.jpg]
This is me, with the "whee glad to be here" look.
How on earth do I put a spoiler?

use this code to put spoiler
(May. 14, 2011  10:35 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: makeup for a tv interview

[Image: 226351_10150175353627423_634842422_73968...0130_n.jpg]

Fixed.
Thats me. My auntie is beside me, forcing to take a Pic -.-. I am at Pizza Hut btw.

P.S I'm Malay/Chinese.
@Aznslayer. You look alot like Donnie Yen from Ip Man. Actually a younger version. Lol.
(May. 15, 2011  12:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: beast
(May. 15, 2011  3:54 AM)Dan Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  12:59 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: beast

Wait were you taking about me dan or someone else!