Pictures of yourself!

My Entourage debut:

[Image: ScreenShot2011-09-04at90237PM.png]

JK, I know some of the actors so I got a walk through this last season. Can't wait for the movie!!
(Nov. 29, 2011  11:32 PM)PyrusOverlord Wrote: oh yeaaah??? i have an Oshawott hat. Beat. THAT.

You have to show me now!
Do not double-post, do not post pictures with no accompanying text, and use spoilers for large images or strings of images.
SaMaster14, can you make less posts regarding you and your wealth, and actually make it seem like you are indeed posting on a Beyblade message board ? Thank you.
Sorry about the spoiler tags. I just copied and pasted and forgot to add them.

Those pictures don't seem to be advertising wealth at all... except for being away on vacation... I didn't talk about where I stayed or make gestures about wealth (in my opinion).

Also, I've been lurking around a bit, haven't posted anything bey related in a while, but I am still interested and have been reading up on some of the new blades...
http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa39...=chunk.jpg
ME at my 5TH grade graduation im the one in the white shirt in the middle
The link doesn't work.
fixed now i used photo bucket facebook would'nt work
(Jan. 12, 2012  3:40 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote:

Dude!
You look mah-valous!
Here is me, posing with my favorite bey. Just for you guys Tongue_out
christmas day, dont ask what I was doing with my hands, i have no clue.
(Jan. 17, 2012  6:43 AM)Chups Wrote: christmas day, dont ask what I was doing with my hands, i have no clue.
I WANT HAIR LIKE YOURS. my hairs is like freaking not styled at all. its right length though. need to be a bit less puffy

Going emo for 1 night @ Simple Plan concert. My wife and I. (Click to View)
When you said "emo", I was expecting something more along the lines of Marilyn Manson or some other generic angsty teenage nonsense, even knowing how old you are.

I am really, really glad that is not what the image was of, haha!
Hahaha, that's a bit too much for my taste.. Concert was great, it would've been better if we knew the songs they were singing though.. lol
All you need is a good bassline to enjoy a concert, imo! Glad you guys had fun. Smile
(Jan. 19, 2012  6:34 AM)Uwik Wrote:
Going emo for 1 night @ Simple Plan concert. My wife and I. (Click to View)
For once, you look exactly the way i imagined you !

Haha, awesome hand gesture.

Probably wasn't what I should've been focusing on.

Anyway, here's me:
(Jan. 19, 2012  11:18 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: Haha, awesome hand gesture.

Probably wasn't what I should've been focusing on.

Anyway, here's me:

Supaburn YOU GOTZ THE SHADES!!!!

Nice pic, your iPhone 4?
Yep.

Haha. I got the SHADZ....Ii'll need it after I see that sun that you just put up..XD