Pictures of yourself!

Ironic how people say Kai-V never smiles and she's smiling in like every single one of these pics, hah.

Cool pics!
Kei is a resourceful one. Getting in some practice before you actually race. XD
neat, what game were you guys playing, also Beybrad likes robotic dinosaurs
That. Looks. So. Fun. Dang, Kei. Who won the race, by the way?

And Kai-V reminds me of Jillian Michaels. In that picture of ya'll playing Wii, she's looks deadly serious.
Wow! Great pics Kei! I am really sorry, but I didn't recognize anyone but Brad. I also recognized Kai-V, because of the post above me says she was playing Wii.
EDIT: Well, wait! You(Kei) are that blonde-haired guy with the Digital Power Launcher!
Also, I see no reason why people say that Kai-V never smiles... I can see her smiling in every pic except the one in which she is playing Wii.
(Jun. 18, 2011  3:03 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: neat, what game were you guys playing, also Beybrad likes robotic dinosaurs
ahah..thats not robotic dinosaurs..thats 'fang' drive usb from kamen rider w..
(Jun. 18, 2011  3:15 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Wow! Great pics Kei! I am really sorry, but I didn't recognize anyone but Brad. I also recognized Kai-V, because of the post above me says she was playing Wii.
EDIT: Well, wait! You(Kei) are that blonde-haired guy with the Digital Power Launcher!
Also, I see no reason why people say that Kai-V never smiles... I can see her smiling in every pic except the one in which she is playing Wii.

dude everyone says that because she is a strict mod so everybody just imagines her as a serious girl who never smiles Tongue_out he he . i believe people must not comment on anybody without knowing them Angry this is a very bad habit of most of the peopleUnhappy
(Jun. 18, 2011  3:06 PM)Odin Wrote: That. Looks. So. Fun. Dang, Kei. Who won the race, by the way?

And Kai-V reminds me of Jillian Michaels. In that picture of ya'll playing Wii, she's looks deadly serious.

Ahah. That name reminded me of something because of where I work. That is quite funny.

Actually, I am sure most of the photographs taken of me were 'serious', but Kei posted all those where I was smiling ...
(Jun. 18, 2011  2:30 AM)Kei Wrote: Pictures from Montreal this past week. Smile
Nice pictures. Joyful_2 What Wii game were you and Kai-V playing? Lol. By the way you two were holding your controllers, I'm guessing it was a side-scroller. XD
Kai-V had the look of doom in the wii picture .Nonsense who said she doesnt smile >.> thats made up by people who cant understand her epicness. (I was trying to think of something else to say but erm nvm)
(Jun. 18, 2011  4:17 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
Nice pictures. Joyful_2 What Wii game were you and Kai-V playing? Lol. By the way you two were holding your controllers, I'm guessing it was a side-scroller. XD

My bet's on New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
(Jun. 18, 2011  11:26 PM)Nano Wrote:

No Kai-v wouldnt have a serious face on such a fun game >.> it was probably super smash bros cuz you can play dat with a controler xD
(Jun. 18, 2011  11:28 PM)Captain Caprii Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2011  11:26 PM)Nano Wrote:

No Kai-v wouldnt have a serious face on such a fun game >.> it was probably super smash bros cuz you can play dat with a controler xD

NSMB Wii is annoying. I'm on the last castle, and I have a super serious face playing it.

Hey Valentin, this is for you Cool
I see a scooby doo snax behind you o-o. Where you live? That building looks nice.
(Jun. 19, 2011  1:23 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Very nice pictures, Kei.

Asian sensation! JK, but that's cool. Are you facing summer with a Scythe Kronos? Or no?
We were playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I believe.

The guy behind you looks like he is shoplifting with the nike bag
Aaah, Super Smash Bros Brawl is one of the best games for the Wii

And time for the worst picture of my life

[img][Image: musica13.jpg][/img]

The hat was way too big, but the mustache makes everything

I remember seeing those on Facebook. Nice mustache Oki! Wish I could get one like that. how long did it take to grow? XD
(Jun. 19, 2011  2:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: We were playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I believe.

Ah, I was semi-close.
How did you do? I personally suck without the GameCube controller.
(Jun. 19, 2011  2:52 AM)Nano Wrote: Ah, I was semi-close.

We were using the Wii Remote sideways, yes, so somehow I could not make the character jump most of the time.
Who is your favorite character? I would totally take you on. Tongue_out_wink
(Jun. 19, 2011  3:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2011  2:52 AM)Nano Wrote: Ah, I was semi-close.

We were using the Wii Remote sideways, yes, so somehow I could not make the character jump most of the time.

That's why I prefer the GameCube controller, where it has two buttons for jumping, unlike the Wii remote.