Pictures of yourself!

(Apr. 22, 2011  8:50 AM)Kei Wrote: Haven't posted pictures in a while, so ...!:

[img]
[img]

Nice silly bandz, haha. Are they the Beyblade ones?
(Apr. 22, 2011  3:03 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Nice silly bandz, haha. Are they the Beyblade ones?

No, one is a turtle and the other is Spongebob. Cool
My sister (Username: Bear) Left & Me right
[Image: glasses002.jpg]

And Bey-Brad does look like a Final Fantasy character!
That's hella cool!!!
(Apr. 22, 2011  4:04 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  3:03 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Nice silly bandz, haha. Are they the Beyblade ones?

No, one is a turtle and the other is Spongebob. Cool

There's a Bey called Tur Tle and Sponge Bob? Chocked_2 I've never heard of them before... Unless they're plastics. I might post a picture of me with a mask on or something.
From my AP Photography portfolio. Smile
[Image: 5ov1c4.jpg]
Kei
You look like an older version of me, but with shorter hair.
I was at the first London Expo Tourny spectating but I doubt anyone would recognize me or remember me. Lips_sealed

[Image: 5ogvmw.jpg]

[Image: vqkyhf.jpg]
(Apr. 21, 2011  9:44 PM)Kaioken Wrote: Did you dye your hair Brad? If you did whatt brand did you use.

L'Oreal Feria. Thinking of getting metallic silver highlights.

(Apr. 21, 2011  10:16 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  9:29 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: A guy and girl that spends on clothes...I TOTALLY admire that about you!!
Kaji, no offense or anything, but stop sucking up to Brad. It's rather annoying.

(Apr. 21, 2011  9:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: She also spends all her money on clothes. LOL
That's kind of predictable. She looks like one of those girls that enjoys looking good. Which is easy to understand. After all, who doesn't enjoy looking nice? Do you ever wear common clothes? I don't think I've seen any pictures of you wearing a regular T-Shirt. Which I find kinda odd since you look like you would shop at Rue21. XD (I like that store.)

Hmm I don't wear "regular" t-shirts really, currently wearing a shiny silver one with snake texture LOL

(Apr. 22, 2011  12:15 AM)SK Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  6:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: As for hair, use a combination of Japanese Gatsby hair wax + straightener.
is gatsby really a "wonder wax", like way better than all other waxes? i use d:fi and fudge hair shaper right now, but i have to be lucky to be able to style it the way i want, thinking of ordering some gatsby tbh

I've not found a wax better than Gatsby. For hairspray I'm using Rockaholic. Never heard of Fudge before.
(Apr. 22, 2011  1:58 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I use The Fudge: Membrane Gas as well. It is a Bit expensive but Totally worth it!

Rename this "Hair General" XD

There already is a hair general.
*skipping Kei's pictures* They're too hot for me to handle... > 3<

(Apr. 22, 2011  4:27 PM)greimatter Wrote: From my AP Photography portfolio. Smile
[Image: 5ov1c4.jpg]

Nice. Did you configure the lighting to add the shade to the left side of your face? Or did you use photoshop for that?
Black backdrop+Lit only half of face+Enhanced contrast. Grin
I don't like how I've been coming out in pictures recently. I always look tired.
(Apr. 21, 2011  6:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: As for hair, use a combination of Japanese Gatsby hair wax + straightener.
is gatsby really a "wonder wax", like way better than all other waxes? i use d:fi and fudge hair shaper right now, but i have to be lucky to be able to style it the way i want, thinking of ordering some gatsby tbh

it's not really that expensive anyway, so you can't go wrong; i personally don't find it especially jawdropping given the incredible rep it's got online, but it's what i use when i do need wax soooo
(Apr. 22, 2011  10:16 PM)♥ Wrote:

it's not really that expensive anyway, so you can't go wrong; i personally don't find it especially jawdropping given the incredible rep it's got online, but it's what i use when i do need wax soooo
it's not really about the price, i'm just wondering if it's worth going through all the trouble to import it? it would only be worth it if it's better than d:fi or fudge hair shaper
(Apr. 22, 2011  10:22 PM)SK Wrote:

it's not really about the price, i'm just wondering if it's worth going through all the trouble to import it? it would only be worth it if it's better than d:fi or fudge hair shaper

oh no, i meant for the price it is, it's worth risking it to make your own opinion on it
(Apr. 23, 2011  3:31 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2011  10:22 PM)SK Wrote:

oh no, i meant for the price it is, it's worth risking it to make your own opinion on it

oh allright, i guess i'll order some the next time i get paid then Smile
All this hair talk is making me feel rebellious again. Think after my shows are done I'm going to bic my dome again.

It's good for it's affordability and quality.

There's a lot of products out there that do the job better, but this one is much more affordable in comparison to how good it is.
Any recs on which ones "do it better?" I don't really have a spending limit.

more hair picssss

[Image: 200807_10150147227692886_500232885_67870...9861_n.jpg]
No offense but you look like an death note character FTW!!!!! Btw that pic is a lil better than the one with the hot girl in it =3
This is Me
Woah, every1 got some nice pictures, any1 mind telling me how to post them on here Tongue_out sory for being off topic
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:07 PM)®otation Wrote: No offense but you look like an death note character FTW!!!!! Btw that pic is a lil better than the one with the hot girl in it =3
Now that you discovered his secret, he's gonna write your name down.....

OMG! AxBlader has super powers! XD
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:37 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Any recs on which ones "do it better?" I don't really have a spending limit.

more hair picssss

[Image: 200807_10150147227692886_500232885_67870...9861_n.jpg]

man u just look like a cool model
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:34 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:07 PM)®otation Wrote: No offense but you look like an death note character FTW!!!!! Btw that pic is a lil better than the one with the hot girl in it =3
Now that you discovered his secret, he's gonna write your name down.....

OMG! AxBlader has super powers! XD

...And you don't because? SHUN THE NORMAL PERSON! But nice special effects Axblader. XD
(Apr. 21, 2011  9:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  7:06 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  6:28 PM)®otation Wrote: Legume????? Im confused? _?

Pffft. Idiot, we all know it's a type of fish.

Brad, what's with the expensive clothing? Then again, it does fit you well.

It's pretty much all I spend money on now. It's my hobby instead of Beyblade LOL

sasukia was saying that ur a gay (sorry to write that but he told me)

r u really a gay but i can't say that because u were standing with that girl which i think is ur friend